Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster (2611 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by Fizzyflex(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
The hottest photos of a girl, who lost her leg on a rollercoaster

This gorgeous and young girl seems to have it all: sexuality, beauty, health… but, she has done this shooting to show that tragedy is no good reason to give up life!

She has been enjoying herself on a rollercoaster when the horrible accident happened. Vicky is just 21, and she has lost one of her legs in the crash. Here is what she felt about it:

“I lost all my confidence with myself, and I didn’t feel beautiful or sexy, I never thought I’d feel that again.”

One of her friends gave her an unusual present: hot photo shooting that has turned her life around. Seeing these pictures was a real surprise to her:

“I cried my eyes out. I was amazed; I didn’t think I would ever look like that again. I saw it, and straight away I saw the first picture, and I was just in tears. I’ll wear little dresses now, whereas before I would put it on and just think no and take it straight off.”

Her photos are impressive and encouraging to others. She goes on dates and gets Hot messages on social media from the guys, who dream to sleep with the one-legged woman.

Unfortunately, Vicky was not the only victim of the accident, who lost her leg. Leah is just 19, and she has been on that rollercoaster, too. She has also lost one of her limbs. Presently the company owning the attraction is under investigation for breaking the security measures.
https://www.naij.com/905976-lost-leg-accident-rollercoaster-photo-session-hottest.html

Re: Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by halfricanadian(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
What happened to the daughter is just the begining

For a child i carried in d first day if dis yr

Played with her she slept in my arms in peace comfort

I knelt on d alter carried her in my arms not minding her weight

Wateva will b dat little good deed will speak for me

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
Re: Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by nikkypearl(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
What happened to the daughter is just the begining

For a child i carried in d first day if dis yr

Played with her she slept in my arms in peace comfort

I knelt on d alter carried her in my arms not minding her weight

Wateva will b dat little good deed will speak for me

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
what are you saying ? embarassed
Re: Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by halfricanadian(f): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
what are you saying ? embarassed

angry cheesy german english
Re: Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by Fizzyflex(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

angry cheesy german english
Lol
Re: Incredible!!!Hot Photos Of A Girl Who Lost Her Leg On A Rollercoster by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its good her confidence is coming back, but trying to regain self-actualization is no reason to get all strippy.

(1) (Reply)

See Ten Pictures Of Mocheddah That Will Convince You That Crop Top Is The Shii / Top 10 Rated Handsome African Actors. / Banky W Hits The Gym With His Lover Adesua Ahead Of Their Wedding [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.