Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) (34764 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Leg Tattoo As She Chills Poolside In Ghana [PICS] / Chantelle Connelly Shows Off New Leg Tattoo In Eye-popping Display By The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by noetic5: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Annie idibia shows off her leg tattoo as she steps out in style with Freda Francis. She photo was shared by Freda Francis on her Instagram page. She captioned the pic

Today with my twinnie & beau @annieidibia1 for Life's Lessons with Betty Irabor, we had such a great time with beautiful ladies. "In School, you're taught a Lesson and then given a test. In Life, you're given a test that teaches you a Lesson". What's the most important lessons you have learned in Life? Let's share.

Nicely designed tatto..see image below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP7uKwMlbd2/?taken-by=fredafrancis

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MXmPyr0EbDc/WJFyTkPjcFI/AAAAAAADaI8/fateDpdHujsTQ6dYMT013zJ1n9lr8y17gCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/annie-idibia-shows-off-her-leg-tattoo.html

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by noetic5: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2017
beauty
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2017
two beauties

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Some people will participate in the rally because of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Benjom(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Make sure you and the tattoo show face for the protest centre o.

18 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Who put this shiit on fp?

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Mz TuBaba
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
T
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jomboliski(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
I just hate tattoos!
Any her body her life

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jaymejate: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Mtchew lipsrsealed i think say she expose her hips ni shaa.

You better find level to join the coming protest

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by nabegibeg: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
so the tattoo leg suddenly now has a mind of its own to be address in the opening thread abi ?

the lies we put to get attention

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by kurajordan(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Big rubbish
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
Now that your husband is the fela of our time, stay away from anything wey go make fans unleash on U o! Igboro ti daru finally

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by nabegibeg: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2017
what is so newsworthy abt the tattoo leg
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by classicyung(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Its not my business, so i have nothing to say

Meanwhile

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
If man runs with men, its called RACE,
but when he runs with God, it is called GRACE.
Grace keeps Us from Disgrace.
May God's GRACE be sufficient for you and your household today and beyond.
No matter how overloaded a bus is,the driver's seat is always reserved.
I pray very fervently that no one shall take your rightful position.
HAPPY NEW MONTH

COME N EAT WITH ME cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by itsik(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Mgbeke sha.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Darkkarma: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
"Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style"
I don't understand, Is her leg Tattoo a different personality?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by teozey111(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
how does this affect the protest
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Cute!
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by jesus500(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Why her husband is planning nationwide protest, she on the other hand is busy showing off her tattoo.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Adonis7: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017

Wait fess

To get tattoo again na NEWS shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

#Adonis7HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bustincole(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Honestly She got a picture perfect frame with modern curves

In other News Tu baba dey gbadun beta tin ooo

I feel U......

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
To noetic5 who posted and rushed for FTC

And to the Mod who dare make this a FP news...

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Darkkarma: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2017
nabegibeg:
so the tattoo leg suddenly now has a mind of its own to be address in the opening thread abi ?

the lies we put to get attention
I am tired. Lol
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by aameyah(f): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
With their fake, tacky Chanel bags.... tongue
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by sekem: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
I still prefer her friend... tongue
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Thelmerh(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
and her leg tattoo. was she supposed to leave d tattooed leg at home. nairaland wat are we not going to see. oh I see her tattooed leg is her companion.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo) by Arewa12: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower As She Is Set To Wed Banky W (Video) / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.