Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (71199 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
blaquemyc:
It's like there's division of labour when it comes to crime in Nigeria. When it's
Drugs = East
Scam/rape = West
Religious killings = North
Pipeline vandalism/Militancy = South South.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by eluquenson(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Proudly NCAN member, i don't know about you but RIP to the 5 Jewish Nigerian.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Earth2Metahuman: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!
no wonder you migrate everywhere with drugs cos Fulani is already turning your lands to cattle ranch while you cry and pray

CowardsCowards

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by cooltola(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
We should not assume that they are all guilty. If u notice no one from Indonesia was on the name list.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Same set of people embarrassing Nigeria since time immemorial
And yet you poo on your pant when B1@FR@ is mentioned?

They do drug and sow seed and pay tithe to Yoruba Adeboye and Oyedepo. Have the duo ever rejected tithes from Igbos? NO !

So who is the bigger robber here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Godfullsam(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!

are you saying the yorubas are responsible for their crime?

When will you stop blaming the yorubas for the criminal and disgraceful behavious of your people?

If you have weak erection, na yoruba. If you dont have money, na yoruba cause am etc

nawa o!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Dansiki1: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Amen to the bolded

8 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Proffdada: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by holysina(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
Eugene Ape
Humphrey Jefferson
Obinna Nwajagu
Michael Titus
Okonkwo Nonso Kingsley

Even thouqh this is a sad event to Niqeria as a whole.......NCAN...Oyo state chapter sends condolences to our hardworkinq jewish brothers....just imaqine!.....Our Jewish brothers bought all the five slots for Nigeria grin

Your number 2 & 4 are English names we can't categorically say they are igbos for now and that number 1, never heard of an igbo answering Ape or have you? Any way RIP to them all and nigerians please try and obey the laws of another country.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by omofunaab(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:

I thought you guys said lagos is a no man's land

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sweetyie:
This post will lead to an e-tribal hate war now, just watching
..... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Sylvarresta(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na their work, not disappointed
NCAN Palm beach Florida..... over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Jackyboy: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy !!!

Job Title: Drug Smuggling Sales Agents
Job Location: Indonesia
Slots: 5
Job Description: In need of person/persons between the ages of 18-40, that are street smart, got street savvy an street credibility, willing to travel and take risk for the money.
4-5 years street hustling experience is an added advantage.

Remuneration: Very Attractive

Send your CV to drug_peddlers@indonesia.org
Only serious candidates !!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
drezzytwitch:

bros, enuf of this tribal war nah.... this isnt cool you know

come on,free urself,its no use..this is what seun's nairaland has turned to....a rule says "don't do shiit to tarnish the image of nairaland and another one says No to biafra",but the forum watches as the nation's image is splashed in the muds simply cos they relish bashing the igbos.....who cares.
Pls,save ur breathe,the herberlist dridowu,is @ the peak of his ejaculation.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Emilokoiyawon: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin What is this mumu saying? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
Name checkers... Oya
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by UGONNAM: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
gamargu:
i knew it will be the criminal hard workers, fake jews. what is it with them with criminal acts. their dna is infested with criminatozone the chemical compound that influence criminal tendencies in humans

have you really tested your dna? do you know how many yorubas that will be facing execution every 10 mins if Nigeria is to be executing anybody that steals from government or private sector through pen or ghost workers?

I guest if that is happening in this country, you wouldn't have been born because your parents must have been long executed.

FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Belmot(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
You don't even no the meaning of afonja, that's why you can't use it properly to make your point.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by tinktanker: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rushtec:
Some name are mention and it's there ways. They won't take heed
What was written by the name, Nigeria abi? So wat are u a Nigerian abi? So judge urself.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Godfullsam:

are you saying the yorubas are responsible for their crime?

When will you stop blaming the yorubas for the criminal and disgraceful behavious of your people?

If you have weak erection, na yoruba. If you dont have money, na yoruba cause am etc

nawa o!

talking about weak erection,don't you people need the igbos for ur limp pencils to get a hard on,judging by the way zombies troop in enmasse whenever igbo is mentioned? Na simple question i ask o,nø be jamb kwesan o...
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Name Checkers Asso... Wuse Abuja Chapter Reporting For Duty.....

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by tinktanker: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Same set of people embarrassing Nigeria since time immemorial
shei just like farouk d Pant bomber

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
Kill them all, I've stopped catching feelings since .....

......I dey go report your comment plus all those Mugu Indonesia at the KweZuwenu Palace ! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ayodejidestiny(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
igbo pple will nt comment on dz kind of issues, bt if na matter wey no concern them, den go dey rain insult to thier grand papa. obolowoyin oooo omo igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by goshen26: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Choi....all the five names came from a region...

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
where are the jewish people?or the flatinozzzz
bittertruthz:

5 fake jews again. So sad............................ Anyway they developed Indonesia.
THE ODOZI-OBODO'S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by DandyWalker(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
relax, the truth is, the fulanis slaughter more people in the south east than any other parts of the country. have u forgotten one of the eastern governors called for prayers concerning the issue. stop being tribalistic Na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Sultanchidi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

Edo state branch

Sad story rip in advance to our hard working lost children of Israel

For once let's accept we are all Nigerians and help clean our name

5 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Sultanchidi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

Edo state branch

Sad story rip in advance to our hard working lost children of Israel

For once let's accept we are all Nigerians and help clean our name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.