Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Start And Run A Successful Poultry Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start And Run A Successful Poultry Business (437 Views)

Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / PRACTICAL GUIDES TO SUCCESSFUL POULTRY FARMING. / How To Become A Successful Poultry Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Run A Successful Poultry Business by Haleonet: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Quite unlike very many other retires who, after working for many years, would not know exactly what else to do to continue earning income-after they are either sacked or retired from their employment- Mrs Oyediran is remarkably different.

Narrating how it began, she said: “I have always pondered over the idea of having a business after the bank job, and my mind usually went to farming, with specific interest in poultry-particularly egg production. Then, when I got retired from the bank, I met a friend whose brother was into poultry business at Jebu-Ode.

We traveled to Ijebu-Ode to see what the man was doing. It was immediately after that tip that I had the inspiration and courage to put the idea into plastics. Being someone who has firm belief in about God, I kept on praying to God about the kind of business I wanted to run- my vision has always been to own the biggest poultry farm in Nigeria, and to diversify into fish farming and piggery later on.....To read more, visit www.haleonet.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Noteworthy Facts About Cotton (gossypium Spp.) / Automatic Onion Peeling Machine / 15 Hectares Of Cassava Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.