Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe (568 Views)

Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Pills If You Have One Of These 15 Problems / Is Bitter Lemon Truly Dangerous For Men's Fertility? / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe by gsmarena24: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe. This is the best Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe. So you can check Healthy Lemon Loaf Cake Recipe Below Here. This recipe is beyond a long time in the making. I’ve been trying to make this loaf on and off for years.

I can’t even tell you how much I have obsessed, tried, trialed, and failed at it. Until now.
If you’ve ever had Starbucks’ Lemon Loaf, you know how good it is. Full of lemon flavor, moist, dense, and rich.

Anything that good I shouldn’t want to learn how to make at home, but I couldn’t leave well enough alone.

I’ve tried countless internet recipes for lemon poundcake and some were ‘fine’ but not quite perfect while others were total fails. And I definitely didn’t want to go the cake mix route.

I’ve tried using butter creamed with sugar versus oil whisked with sugar. I’ve tried various combinations of whole eggs and yolks, cake flour and all-purpose flour, and endless variations of lemon juice, lemon zest, and lemon extract. I even sent one almost-a-possibility-but-not-quite to my mom to have her trial it.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
3 tsp lemon zest (about 2 large lemons)
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 c plain yogurt
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 c canola oil

Step by Step Making of Lemon Loaf Cake

Read More-
https://fitnesshealthytips..com/2016/07/healthy-lemon-loaf-cake-recipe.html

(1) (Reply)

Yes! You Can Conceive / Wonder Shall Never End: See How Patients, Nursing Mothers.... / Panic As Kaduna Is Hit By Earth Tremor - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.