Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) (12559 Views)

21 New Political Parties Get Registration Certificates From INEC Chairman (Photo / Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman / Biography Of The Newly Elected BON Chairman, John O. Momoh OON (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by kokoA(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajepako:
John Momoh....my teenage crush on NTA alongside Donald Ovbereghio...

He deserves that post because he has come a long way...

Congrats sir..
shocked You no be today person o. #Respect
Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by rockmetc(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Congrats sir! u deserve more than this. I rembrd how my dad used to force us to listen to NTA news at 9'. I was a teenager & i nvr miss ur presentation. Wish u d best sir!
Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
kokoA:
shocked You no be today person o. #Respect

Yeah...42 and proud...thanks..

Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by Tolubory(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/john-momoh-elected-bon-chairman/

Well He really deserved it.. The man don tey Nah...... "Am John Momoh" ..........
Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by emmasege: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
He needed to be compensated in a way for the role he and his TV station played in selling and promoting Mumu.hammadu Buhari and APC in the 2015 general elections.

If only channels could be half as critical of this inept and vindictive government as they were of last administration, they would regain my respect.

Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by OLADD: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
emmasege:
He needed to be compensated in a way for the role he and his TV station played in selling and promoting Mumu.hammadu Buhari and APC in the 2015 general elections.

If only channels could be half as critical of this inept and vindictive government as they were of last administration, they would regain my respect.

Good points. Those people once seen as role models and touted as astute professionals are nothing but bunch of glory seekers whose primary and ultimate target is personal aggrandizement. Put them through a simple integrity test and see how they fall flat like common men. To them personal enrichment comes first before professionalism. It's a shame how the likes of Falana, Utomi, Soludo, Soyinka et al , have sacrificed professionalism for politics and parochial considerations. Is the black race jinxed?

Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by mapet: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
gists:
This man had a vision to establish the first news tv station in this country.
But his dream went even further than that and now his station has consistently won the best tv staion award for 9 (or 10) years CONSECUTIVELY!
Meanwhile, a certain Dokpesi also opened a tv station years before Channels came on air.

But while the younger Channels TV is busy signing MOU with UK partner, thus expanding its viewers' base, AIT is busy playing kalokalo with the funds that was meant to equip our army.
Well, what I know is if Mr John Mohmoh decides to approach the Nigerian stock exchange, I will definately buy handful of his shares.
Meanwhile, I sincerely console those unfortunate shareholders that bought into the Daar shares and those that fell for the Daarsat pay tv scam.

For the tribal bigots, this is not a tribal bash. Both Channels and AIT are from Edo state. Its just a case of one focuses on professionalism while the other on dirty politics.

I hope Mr. John will bring to BON the same quality of leadership that makes channels my best TV station (followed by NTA, TVC, BBC, CNN Al jazeera in that order)

1. AIT's case is emotional for me. AIT should be competing with DSTV today, they start 1 year apart.
2. AIT's gamble of overt political inclination (PDP media arm) killed it off
3. And I can tell you for free that John Momoh is richer than Dokpesi
Re: John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats to Him. But he shudnt forget "To whom much is given, Much is expected" wink

Ishola Filani Is Dead - PDP Ex-vice Chairman / Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Fashola: Debts Incurred Under Buhari Justifiable