Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money (2108 Views)

I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way / Got A Job But Needs Accommodation!! / What Do You Do On The Side Of Your Actual Job To Bolster Your Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2009
[center][/center]

Please click on this link for additional info: http://www.nigeriamatters.com/be-an-author/

Please note that this can not represent an actual job, but you could make up to 5k per week based on the payment system we're working on. No marketing or MLM stuff,  Just writing out your thoughts and opinions!
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2009
If you're interested in this opportunity, the selection of authors has began. You won't make hundreds on thousands per month, but you can make a reasonable 5k per week. Good luck!
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
Nice, pls email moi wt more detail. Smilewithsola@yahoo.com.i am a publishd author by d way. Dis wil b fun
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by uadialec(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
This would have been a much better offer if you train writers.
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2009
@ Olusolami: You already have instructions on what to do, If you're interested, you can follow the instructions outlined,
@ Uadialec: This is not a training program, but if an author needs help with how to get started, I can help with that. But helping training writers? No.

Thank you all for your interests!
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Buso4(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2009
Hi Nigeriamat,

I ve already indicated interested through the link you dropped. Can I get more details from you to my mailbox: buso4@yahoo.com. I am expecting. Thanks
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2009
@ Buso4: I already sent you an email. You should check your spam folder; anything may have happened or it may still be stranded in the Oshodi traffic. o knows?
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Buso4(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2009
please resend again. I just mistakenly emptied my spam. Thanks
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2009
I just resent the email. Thanks for your interest.
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
Oops! Okay. Noted. Thanks
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 3:07am On Sep 22, 2009
We are thankful for the enormous interest we have received so far. We are looking to recruiting 5 authors for the start of the Nigeria Matters Author Program. If you showed interest but didn't get an email from us, you should check your spam folder.

Because of the volume of the response we got, we will be extending the start of the NMAP program to Thursday. Qualified authors will be notified by Wednesday.

In my opinion, I think this program is the program to beat. Lets make it happen!
Re: 5k Per Week: Not An Actual Job, But A Way To Make Some Extra Money by Nigeriamat(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2009
You can now connect and become a fan of Nigeria Matters on Facebook. To become a fan of Nigeria Matters on Facebook, please go here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigeria-Matters/136411054106?ref=NL

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Standard Organization Of Nigeria and diamond bank. / Peen Nigeria Ltd Jobs / Does Your CV Meet These Requirements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.