Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,277 members, 7,849,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Osas Ighodaro Debunks Rumours That Gbenro Married Her Because Of Green Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Debunks Rumours That Gbenro Married Her Because Of Green Card (638 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hits Dubai Beach In Bikini (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere / My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Debunks Rumours That Gbenro Married Her Because Of Green Card by tosinebola: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tinsel Star actress, Osas Ajibade Ighodaro, is worry over comments that her husband, Gbenro Ajibade, married her for some selfish reasons, which includes getting a green card through her. The actress in a recent chat with Genevieve magazine, debunked rumours that Ajibade married her so as to obtain a green card permit. She insisted her husband was different from what people thought of him. She said:

Being in the limelight, I hear different things and I wouldn’t be human if some of them didn’t get to me; especially the comments people made about how he is only with me because he wants a green card. “That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other. Everybody likes a good life. Who no like better tin? If he is able to get a green card for being with me, then that is a blessing but for people to assume that that is the only reason he is with me is very hurtful. “Gbenro has had different opportunities in his life and he could have made that ‘green card’ happen a long time ago. He always tells me that he had never envisioned himself being in love and in a relationship until he met me. He thought he might just end up having a baby mama.

Read more below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/osas-ighodaro-debunks-rumours-that-gbenro-married-her-because-of-green-card/

Re: Osas Ighodaro Debunks Rumours That Gbenro Married Her Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively / Nigeria Now Has 1 Gold And 1 Silver At The Ongoing RIO / Ms Bodega: White Lady Collabos Timaya, Wants To Conquer Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.