Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Make I Preach Small . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make I Preach Small . (303 Views)

"Madam, Take $10 Plus 2 Tablets, Make I Tear Your Nyash!!!"---pastor / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / As A Converted Christian, How Do I Preach The Gospel With Tattoo allOver My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make I Preach Small . by adesanya2014: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
The topic is tithe
Let's imagine you are working in a place where your boss have done some spiritual things , so that the salary of his workers will not be useful to them . They can neither save or invest the money . All is enters on empty pocket .
Now let's think about it , it happens to every body , but , if you are paying your tithe will the same thing happen to you ?
Well its up to you ....
Re: Make I Preach Small . by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2016
the person wen u dey pay tithe to, you trust am?

person way tell to celebrate birthday way God no tell us to do for Bible

person way tell you to celebrate christmas way God no tell is to do for Bible

person way no obey God sef

(1) (Reply)

Missionary Christianity / Welcome to Your Month of Dominion through Goodness in Christ Jesus. / You Are Your Thoughts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.