Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Biased Tribunal Judgement ; The Doom Of A People ! Biased Tribunal Judgement ; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biased Tribunal Judgement ; The Doom Of A People ! Biased Tribunal Judgement ; (516 Views)

Economic Crisis: Fayose ‘bombs’ Buhari, Predicts Doom Of Apc Read / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biased Tribunal Judgement ; The Doom Of A People ! Biased Tribunal Judgement ; by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Biased Tribunal judgement ; the doom of a People !

Clement Ovokeroye Paul wrote ;

I Wept!

I wept not because the victory of Chief Sylva Timipre was overturned the second time at the Tribunal. I wept, when I saw the students of Niger Delta University celebrating the victory of a Governor who kept them at home for about three months now. I wept!

I wept, not as if my hope is dash on an igneous rock. I wept bitterly when I saw Bayelsans who were sacked after the election in the course of the endless verifications, celebrating the victory of the very man who engineered their severance.
I wept, not as if my dream has been shattered. I wept, because Bayelsans sufferings have been elongated.......

Again, I wept bitterly when I realised that the 19 billion naira July, 2016 FAAC to the State has been changed to 7 billion naira by the Restoration Government.

I saw civil servants dancing this morning over the temporary victory of the man who have been owing them 6 to 14 months salaries, I wept.

I wept for the crop of Bayelsans we have as Ijaw people!

#IstandWithSylvaAPC

- Chief Tubonimi Abraham Ebiakpo

http://tubonimiebiakpo..com/2016/07/biased-tribunal-judgement-doom-of-people.html

Re: Biased Tribunal Judgement ; The Doom Of A People ! Biased Tribunal Judgement ; by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Biased Tribunal Judgement ; The Doom Of A People ! Biased Tribunal Judgement ; by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
sarrki:
K
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Arrested Tompolo Associates / Twitter: #EFCCArrestcrookJibrinNOW Is Trending On Twitter / Caption This Buhari Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.