Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. (3907 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls / How Donald Trump Can Divide Nigeria. / Aso Rock In Tensive Mood Over A Likely Trump Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
who obama epp?
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by 400billionman: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
sad
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Vincent41(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
drbashfx:
Just off watching trump's acceptance of the republican nomination speech for like the third time. It all seems like a plot in a thriller set across continents.

The slitting of a priest's throat in france by islamic extremists, the syrian refugee that blew himself up .The shooting in a german mall-9 confirmed dead already -by presupposed radical muslims .In france a tunisian drove a truck into crowds in nice killing 84 people and injuring many. A crazed 17 years old Afghan refugee stabbing people in a local train in germany.

A crazed palestine stabbing three ladies- scratch that - a woman and her 2 daughters, for immodest dressing(wearing shorts and sleeveless blouse) in the french alps and the #black lives matter shooting to death policemen in dallas and baton rogue by ex-millitary guys with high assault rifle(IWI tavor sar 5.56 );all this happening within 15 days. Add to the mix the mad man that went bonkers in japan

The world has never had it so bad with terrorism and mindless violence across the sea.

Fuelling apparent dissent against blacks and migrants especially of islamic origin across europe and in u.s.a. If I believed in conspiracy theory,I would say there is a force @ play pulling strings to further screw the migrants from the horns of africa and syria.

Won't be surprised if an islamic themed terror attack by migrants occur in d u.s 1-2 months to the u.s election,that would hand the key to the white house to the man that said these words:

'' We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks,the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in the Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from ? Nigeria ! He is in Alaska taking our jobs. ( Dude didn't even spare his Nigerian supporter )

They are in Houston taking our jobs . Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I will tell you why. Because they are CORRUPT.

Their Governments are so corrupt ,they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend and their people run away and come down here to take our jobs ! We can't have that !

If I become president,we will send them all home. We will build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we will re-colonize them (. .DAAMN) because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the british.

Verbatim;bracketed emphasis mine...speech from the likely next president of the United states of America :Donald trump .

Like the sons of Isiacaar, I make bold to say projections of thought doesn't favour the neoliberal movement that promotes diversity in the west.

Things would get worse for migrants especially of islamic origin and blacks ; a tip is the new british p.m threatening to deport a migrant of over 5 yrs that doesn't earn 35k pounds a year.

Destabilisation of the middle east by the ' arab springs ' brought upon the world this refugee crisis; trying 2 mix 2 opposing cultures. I expect greater walls to be built against the refugees.

For the black economic migrant , he might need to have a rethink abt migrating -dont even venture without completed papers ,u wld likely die @ sea - unless you are highly skilled.

The best bet is for us to rally around to try and fix our poorly structured country we are running away from ; for the other group of migrants:the refugees, with destabilized home,it is double wahala for dead body.

God bless Nigeria.

Nigerians will be deported not Biafrans...am so happy...
Come whatever,trump is the idel man...Islam is the Reason why the whole world is nt at peace....
Before u attack me,pls name any core islamic Nation nt currently at war
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by hopilo: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Trump victory will end the entity called Nigeria
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Vincent41(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
NormalCodes:

You couldn't just wait to take a swipe at IPOB.

One thing is sure, the Jihadist u have in aso rock will have a hard time with Trump as U.S president, for us over here, at least D.Trump shares high sentiment towards "self-determination", in one his tweets he said it still remains one of the most fundamental human right that anyone can be allowed to have.

His Republican party, some of their members also are not averse to discussing about Biafra, for example every once in a while, articles on the freedom of Biafra appears on townhall.com, a strong base of republicans and liberty liking Americans.

So we actually can't have it worse than it is.

And if you think CLinton gives a ratass about African life, then you dont know Hillary Clinton.

that woman is a wife to satan...she will deal with Africans
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Vincent41(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
With Obama speech at the convention tonight, Trump's name is equivalent to sorry.

Damn, Obama is a demi god and a game changer.

If na for Naija, I for say he put juju for mouth. Imagine people shading tears as he spoke even Bill Clinton.

Obama has proven to be the greatest black man on earth so far...

obama is a disgrace to african Race!!!
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trump says it as it is. Sadly, Majority don't like to hear the truth rather they like to hear what they want to hear and feel happy. If the Americans, Britons and the rest of them ran away from their troubles, they won't be where they are today. China did the same and they are happy. Why can't other African countries do the same. It's sad that those who are fighting for some independence are only fighting for their personal benefits. Why blow pipelines when you can blow up the National and State assembly. These politicians are all the way they are simply because they do these things and get away with it.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
majekdom2:
Trump says it as it is. Sadly, Majority don't like to hear the truth rather they like to hear what they want to hear and feel happy. If the Americans, Britons and the rest of them ran away from their troubles, they won't be where they are today. China did the same and they are happy. Why can't other African countries do the same. It's sad that those who are fighting for some independence are only fighting for their personal benefits. Why blow pipelines when you can blow up the National and State assembly. These politicians are all the way they are simply because they do these things and get away with it.

That is d summation of this intervention : we should clean up our messed up country and not flocking to another man's land. Especially a land that may become hostile pretty soon

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ekugbeh:
It wuouldn't affect me for the fact that Donald Trump doesn't feed me.

Same way he doesn't feed me too,but a high percentage of Nigerians have loved ones : family members,friends ,colleagues over there .

If Trump triumphs ( pun intended ) and carry out his threats ,we would have a lot of unhappy loved ones over there.

Just saying
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ratello:
How does Donald Trump's victory affect you as a black man here in Nigeria. Nigeria started her suffering journey right from 1960 so what are you talking about?

Not sure u read the article before commenting ; was just trying to make a point abt staying in nigeria as opposed to travelling out to the west for the time being . His victory wouldn't improve the forex rate .
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by cjrane: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stop the lies! Donald trump's victory will not affect Nigerians. Infact, dictators like Buhari who have been largely ignored by Obama will finally get some deserved attention. At least he won't think about asking America for subsidized war planes to kill other Nigerians

You APC goons spreading lies about Mr Trump are doing so precisely because of Buhari and the certainty that a republican President will deal with evil leaders in the world such as Buhari.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
drbashfx:

That is d summation of this intervention : we should clean up our messed up country and not flocking to another man's land. Especially a land that may become hostile pretty soon
It will be more than hostile. Many go to the states to deliver their babes so they can be American citizens by birth. I keep asking why and why. Can't we think about the future. Ofcourse, what they will do is to identify those class of babies and treat them separately in the nearest future. Records don't lie. As seen with brexit, it will only take a short time for these countries to figure out the they can't always be at the giving end.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
CONFAMA:
lmao... i only feel sorry for dumb biafRAT youths on Nairaland who thinks Donald Trump is their next IPOB hero cos they both share same sentimental views against muslims...

Stop being an irredentist , what has IPOB got to do with this write-up.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
porka:
What's all this fixation about Donald Trump by Nigerians?

Are we going to be negatively affected by an American president's election more than we are already being negatively affected by our own elected government?

How has Obama's presidency positively affected us?

Try to understand the article .
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
majekdom2:
It will be more than hostile. Many go to the states to deliver their babes so they can be American citizens by birth. I keep asking why and why. Can't we think about the future. Ofcourse, what they will do is to identify those class of babies and treat them separately in the nearest future. Records don't lie. As seen with brexit, it will only take a short time for these countries to figure out the they can't always be at the giving end.

Thumbs up bro, we are on the same wavelength. We have no choice but to make this country work .

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
cocoduck:
Nonsense, Total rubbish, Trump merely said he will deport illegal immigrants, every country does that not only Trumpania, okay? I am very sure you are an illegal immigrant or u know somebody there that is illegally there, let me tell you, your days there are numbered, I thought you loved Nigeria so much, why do you worry your sorry self of other people's country? It is their country not Nigeria, deal with your boko haram and leave the Americans alone. Look, even barracks own brothers are voting for Trump ie Malik hassan Obama, Rubbish.

U mister just took idiocy to another level . Where in that speech did he mention anything abt deporting illegals ; he said he would deport all Nigerians, cos we are taking their jobs.

And for ur information, I am very much in nigeria ( a smart person would know that from my IP adress ) and it takes the love of the country for someone with my skillset to stay put here .

Sure u've heard about brain - drain ; that happens when guys like me leave this country, it is happening now fast -my colleagues are leaving in droves. Thy are definitely not illegals dummie. Part of the reason for this write -up .
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
cjrane:
Stop the lies! Donald trump's victory will not affect Nigerians. Infact, dictators like Buhari who have been largely ignored by Obama will finally get some deserved attention. At least he won't think about asking America for subsidized war planes to kill other Nigerians

You APC goons spreading lies about Mr Trump are doing so precisely because of Buhari and the certainty that a republican President will deal with evil leaders in the world such as Buhari.

I see where you are coming from - jonathan in the lead (a big lie)

Just wrote what the guy (trump) said. so where is the lie there. I just hope all he said was just bluster and for d other things u said -sure putin and kim jong-un are ur idea of good leaders.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by cocoduck: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
drbashfx:

U mister just took idiocy to another level . Where in that speech did he mention anything abt deporting illegals ; he said he would deport all Nigerians, cos we are taking their jobs.

And for ur information, I am very much in nigeria ( a smart person would know that from my IP adress ) and it takes the love of the country for someone with my skillset to stay put here .

Sure u've heard about brain - drain ; that happens when guys like me leave this country, it is happening now fast -my colleagues are leaving in droves. Thy are definitely not illegals dummie. Part of the reason for this write -up .
Nonsense, if Donald Trump's presidency will push you Nigerians from there, then it is a good thing because it stops brain drain, Donald will be the next POTUSA, hug a wet live transformer if you wish.
Love of which country, and what skill set? Taa gbafuo, tell those your friends that their days are numbered. DT never made any speech that contains Nigerians specifically marked out for deportation. BTW the relationship between those that call themselves Nigerians and Nigeria is cash and carry.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by OohLalah(f): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
philchudi:
Like seriously, this man is a threat to all black nation. And d reverse is that it appeals to many American emotion

Speak for yourselves please. He is no threat to South Africa except with Algoa. I May not like the guy but most of what he says its true.

Africans are selling their brains to develop Americas and Europe leaving Africa in shambles. I wish he sends most back then we can start building Africa and selling them our goods, mineral resources as final products at a very expensive prices.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by drbashfx(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2016
cocoduck:
Nonsense, if Donald Trump's presidency will push you Nigerians from there, then it is a good thing because it stops brain drain, Donald will be the next POTUSA, hug a wet live transformer if you wish.
Love of which country, and what skill set? Taa gbafuo, tell those your friends that their days are numbered. DT never made any speech that contains Nigerians specifically marked out for deportation. BTW the relationship between those that call themselves Nigerians and Nigeria is cash and carry.

How many times have you being denied visa , cos you sound more pained than donald trump.

Pray your are successful on your next attempt
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by cocoduck: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2016
drbashfx:

How many times have you being denied visa , cos you sound more pained than donald trump.

Pray your are successful on your next attempt
is that were you are taking it to? I live in Gabon, I am a automotive technician, when I was with my oga, we repaired one of the cars of the US embassy here in Libreville, and since then, whenever the embassy technicians run into a brick wall they call him, so he has free access to that place, which I can leverage if I wish. Going to the US in not an achievement, at least for me, but allow Americans to handle their own fvcking problem, don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively. by OohLalah(f): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2016
cjrane:

People like you will be so disappointed coz you do not use logic but emotions in your outlook. Trump has dictatorial tendencies himself, he needs to rid his country if all the unwarranted pressure. So what would he do in this situation? Empower someone like Buhari an ex-dictator who has the guts and intent to rid Nigeria of social ills and alleviate pressure from other countries.

You have a brain, think! Don't feel!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo / NASS Queries Decrease In FIRS’ 2019 Proposed Non-oil Revenue Tax Collection / Ameachi Shakes His Head And Cries As He Cannot Comprehend What Tinubu Just Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.