Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls (1846 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by villagecraft: 9:05am On May 11, 2017

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by sunnysunny69(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2017
Oby whey obasanjo don finish, go sit down my friend.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by chelseaboi(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2017
Chibok scam.....wth tyme ,they will be d ones to tell us how they organized this costly play....history will never forgive them...

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by jesse8048(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2017
You people shud Park well with this news.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by omowolewa: 9:10am On May 11, 2017
They have to move on anyway but the society need to help them put it in the past.

They can't forget that experience, except you format their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by SillyMods: 9:18am On May 11, 2017
What is wrong in advising them to forget what they went through and move on?

Over sabi aka ITK (I too Know) dey worry madam Oby.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:22am On May 11, 2017
Rubbish twit

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by AjoOfia1: 9:51am On May 11, 2017
chibok girls is a scam

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2017
Different people have different ways of reacting to issues and since the intention is harmless, the tweet is unnecessary.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by omolami: 11:30am On May 11, 2017
Those who organized the kidnaps still need to debrief the girls thorougly so that vital secrets are not devulged. That is the reason for keeping them even away from their families.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by Arda1000(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2017
After been held hostage by boko boys they're still held hostage by F. G i tire for dis chibok girls scam
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by 989900: 11:48am On May 11, 2017
It is wrong to tell people to forget about psychological and emotional trauma, especially one laced with physical and sexual abuse, not to mention loss of loved ones.

Wonder why professionals only allow fellow trained professionals, specifically those who've gone through same trauma to counsel traumatised patients.

If you don't know what to say, just say "sorry . . . you are in our/my thoughts always", with a sad face, and keep mute . . . you can't understand how they feel, no; you can't tell them to forget about it and move on like it never happened, no; neither can you tell them it will make them stronger -- no one wants to be that strong.

I've been in terrible places and seen terrible things . . . some folks try to comfort you, but it just comes off wrongly.

Traumatised/bereaved people are overly sensitive people -- you don't want to innocently/ignorantly aggravate their condition.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by tinkinjow: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
It's only in this zoo that victims like the kidnapped girls will be shielded from family members. I wonder where they borrow their psychologists from. Any psychologist worth his salt knows that the fastest way to healing is the presence of love ones. If nothing this seclusion continues to proof why the kidnap was and is a scam.

Some people who don't understand why it was and is a scam please note that:
Yes girls were kidnapped
Yes they were taken by boko haram
Yes some have died in captivity
But the root of it all is that these girls were set up for kidnap - here lies the scam.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
una get time o!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by 2map(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
989900:
It is wrong to tell people to forget about psychological and emotional trauma, especially one laced with physical and sexual abuse, not to mention loss of loved ones.

Wonder why professionals only allow fellow trained professionals, specifically those who've gone through same trauma to counsel traumatised patients.

If you don't know what to say, just say "sorry . . . you are in our/my thoughts always", with a sad face, and keep mute . . . you can't understand how they feel, no; you can't tell them to forget about it and move on like it never happe
d, no; neither can you tAell them it will make them stronger -- no one wants to be that strong.

I've been in terrible places and seen terrible things . . . some folks try to comfort you, but it just comes off wrongly.

Traumatised/bereaved people are overly sensitive people -- you don't want to innocently/ignorantly aggravate their condition.

On point, absolute truth.
Aisha Buhari should be cautioned.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by veekid(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2017
I'm sure very soon; the truth about this whole setup will surface

(1) (Reply)

The Case For A Dedicated Air Defence System In Nigeria. Part 1 / 21 Richest Pastors In The World / Buhari May Lose 2019 Election, Says US Intelligence Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.