Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? (13273 Views)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by toriola108(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
You mean you are 17 ?

So 17yr old child is Member on this forum?

#deepsigh
also 17 years. Join nairaland since wen I was 15years

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by HonAdeli(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Bro.. just wait for yo to be 18years coz of dem fRsc wahala, I have been driving since when I was 15years also buh I waited till when I was 18years before I could go to collect my license ...My younger brother followed my path also

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Emmatdayo(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
justino57:
Got my oown at 14
bros u can lie oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

waka

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
You mean you are 17 ?

#deepsigh
Tech Is 4 D Young Not D Old!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by buharisbae(f): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Randyblincks:
what wrong with a Teen being here I was born in 1999

Lol I tire for all this old men of NL teenagers can't join this forum?

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by buharisbae(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
You mean you are 17 ?

#deepsigh

what do u mean by that? I'm 17 too!

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by buharisbae(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Youngtrice:

So you expected everyone here to be old, I'm just 17 too, turning 18 in a week.

Lol same here Dont mind the cow

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by pattybf(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
No u can't, u must be 18yrs above to be issued a driver license!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Op the right answer is NO, wait till you turn 18,that's the legal age,as for those suggesting he use money, y'all should be ashamed of yourself, instead of stirring him in the right direction, smh,it's like y'all don't know that bribery is a form of corruption?, tomorrow y'all will come here and shout naija is corrupt. It is things like this that makes naija corrupt, that corrupt practices have become a norm doesn't make it right. After he bribes his way to get driver's license what next will he pay bribe for?.if we must make this country better, we, the citizens have a role to play

4 Likes

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by glossy6(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
You mean you are 17 ?

#deepsigh

You never see something. There's no age restriction here that's why we have all manners of comments here. I knew all along, hence my signature undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by firfinch101(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
It is not legal for persons under 18 years of age to drive. I started driving at age 16, but my uncle despite being a retired soldier will never allow me to drive without a licence. I only drove on the streets. I even saved an artisan's life. A carpenter had come to fix the iron sheet used to prevent sunrays when suddenly the ladder slipped and the roofing sheet cut his forehead, I saw blood gushing out- as if u just open pure water sarchet narrowly and pressed it- the man shouted "iku de ooo" (death has come ooo ). I told him death has not come, I ran inside quickly to get the car key and rushed him to the hospital to treat him using out family card. It good to train your child how to drive early so as to avoid preventable occurencies. But, you must follow due process and obey the law.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by oladipo322(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
jemype:
nobody cares ur age as far as u have d money to get d license. boys younger than u are riding okada without license so What is ur story?
what has okada got to do with d driver licence of a car....... this is common sense

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by oladipo322(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Emmatdayo:
bros u can lie oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
waka
knw b lie..... some ppl lies has made dem to turn to Lion

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Emmatdayo(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
oladipo322:
knw b lie..... some ppl lies has made dem to turn to Lion
lol grin grin
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Bimpe29: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
According to National Road Traffic Regulation, 2012 ''the minimum age for obtaining a driver’s license to drive in Nigeria is 18 years and the license must be renewed after three years''
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by streetzdreamz(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:

Mtcheew! I've met a 13-year old here!
geez!! I give up!!no wonder there are so many nauseating comments and mentions here,i often wonder d kinda human behind such monikers,never knew most of em r just kids,@topic you cant,cuz you will be required to tender your birth cert before you can be given a licence,unless you alter the date on it,you must be atleast 18yrs for one to be given,you can just go get a learners permit cuz of d npf and the frsc bullsh*t!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by pamcode(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro just wait for a year now and you would be legally be able to get one.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mikylopez:
...n u look 22....anyways your tongue stays inside your mouth!
You ain't the first person to say that, I look older.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

undecided
buharisbae:

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

undecided
buharisbae:

Ask well, ma'm
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emmaesty:
Feeling fly that you were not born in the year 2000 abi? 90's kid grin grin grin Nothing bad tho, just be a good guy and don't get involved in pre-marital sex grin grin grin
Lol, so guilty in that sex part.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
allanphash7:
Nothing is wrong anyway but you know some teen will always act like they know it all and can be so touching while reading some comments

1999 you said?

Mehn! I'm old enough to be someone father here is thats true o (No offence pls)
How can i sir? Whats with age anyways? If I hadn't revealed my age outta anger, you wouldn't know... I act more like an adult.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

shocked
it's okay, I know it's almost unbelievable, but can you close ya mawt now?

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by allanphash7(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Enjoy the rest of your day bro
Randyblincks:
How can i sir? Whats with age anyways? If I hadn't revealed my age outta anger, you wouldn't know... I act more like an adult.
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by pattybf(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
cekhoe:
Op the right answer is NO, wait till you turn 18,that's the legal age,as for those suggesting he use money, y'all should be ashamed of yourself, instead of stirring him in the right direction, smh,it's like y'all don't know that bribery is a form of corruption?, tomorrow y'all will come here and shout naija is corrupt. It is things like this that makes naija corrupt, that corrupt practices have become a norm doesn't make it right. After he bribes his way to get driver's license what next will he pay bribe for?.if we must make this country better, we, the citizens have a role to play

he can take their advice if he likes! after spending all d money, when he gets to capture point, it will be discovered n he will be turned back!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by dadaijboy: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Emmaesty(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Randyblincks:
Lol, so guilty in that sex part.
Sha be careful, babies are real grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by bolaji3071(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Preye1599:
wow...I need Canada in my life

Lol na joke o

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Randyblincks(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emmaesty:
Sha be careful, babies are real grin grin
Lol, funny you...
Thanks for the advice anyways.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
In Nigeria, it's possible to get a Driver's Licence for just about anyone, or anything. As long as you pay, you can obtain a licence for:

A child still in it's mother's womb.
My dead grandmother (she's been dead for over 25 years).
The village ram.
King Kong.
A man with no arms or legs.

A licence at the age of 17?

Píss easy.

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by pattybf(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Siena:
In Nigeria, it's possible to get a Driver's Licence for just about anyone, or anything. As long as you pay, you can obtain a licence for:

A child still in it's mother's womb.
My dead grandmother (she's been dead for over 25 years).
The village ram.
King Kong.
A man with no arms or legs.

A licence at the age of 17?

Píss easy.

u r exaggerating sir!

except u mean fake license!

Nigerian hasn't become dat bad, u should come home sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't recall being asked for my Birth Certificate, or Declaration of Age, before I got my license.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! / How To Maintain A Car As A New Driver? / Using Car Engine For Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.