Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (78238 Views)

UK Spouse Visa Application 2018 / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- / Need Help Or Advice About Uk Spouse Visa. From Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by profemebee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hi,

I have very few days left to expiry of my BRP, and been waiting for sponsor's 6 months bank statement (HSBC) to be posted to the house.. requested for it on the 1st of June 2022 so it covers the full months of Dec 1st 2021 - May 31st 2022 and the last day covered will be within 28days of online application... The statements from other banks have arrived..

We still haven't received the bank statement and this is what is delaying the online application as there is a rule no documents should be dated after the online application (i'm not sure if bank statement will come with a date).

Called the bank yesterday and today to get feedback, and they kept saying it should arrive.. we even re-ordered another 6months bank statement just incase...

The lady on the phone said we could download the same statements from internet banking platform as it is recognised and even used for things like mortgage..

Please has anyone used HSBC downloaded online statements for initial spousal visa or FLR M spousal visa extension? bearing in mind that HSBC doesn't stamp statements and i can see a difference already in the one we used in the last spousal visa application which was posted to the house and the one gotten from HSBC internet banking platform..

I'm trying to get alternatives as my expiry date of initial visa is close.. will appreciate quick response..

Thanks.
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by Bourne007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Not sure why you are waiting for paper statements + stamps when UKVI has clearly stated that downloaded e-documents can be used

profemebee:
Hi,

I have very few days left to expiry of my BRP, and been waiting for sponsor's 6 months bank statement (HSBC) to be posted to the house.. requested for it on the 1st of June 2022 so it covers the full months of Dec 1st 2021 - May 31st 2022 and the last day covered will be within 28days of online application... The statements from other banks have arrived..

We still haven't received the bank statement and this is what is delaying the online application as there is a rule no documents should be dated after the online application (i'm not sure if bank statement will come with a date).

Called the bank yesterday and today to get feedback, and they kept saying it should arrive.. we even re-ordered another 6months bank statement just incase...

The lady on the phone said we could download the same statements from internet banking platform as it is recognised and even used for things like mortgage..

Please has anyone used HSBC downloaded online statements for initial spousal visa or FLR M spousal visa extension? bearing in mind that HSBC doesn't stamp statements and i can see a difference already in the one we used in the last spousal visa application which was posted to the house and the one gotten from HSBC internet banking platform..

I'm trying to get alternatives as my expiry date of initial visa is close.. will appreciate quick response..

Thanks.
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by newbie715: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Firstly, downloaded copies are allowed and perfectly fine to use. Secondly, even if they aren't (they totally are, by the way) if they have posted it, I then don't understand why you need to wait to receive it to submit your application online. I mean, the dates won't change if it's already on it's way to you especially as you said the statements will not be stamped. Am I missing something?

profemebee:
Hi,

Thanks.
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by profemebee(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2022
seen so many conflicting stories about using downloaded e-documents.. so decided to order to the house to be safe

Thanks for confirming it is fine to use downloaded e-documents

Bourne007:
Not sure why you are waiting for paper statements + stamps when UKVI has clearly stated that downloaded e-documents can be used

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by profemebee(m): 5:29am On Jun 11, 2022
thats' why i'm trying to confirm if downloaded statements from internet banking platform is fine.. as an alternative.. thanks for confirming

newbie715:
Firstly, downloaded copies are allowed and perfectly fine to use. Secondly, even if they aren't (they totally are, by the way) if they have posted it, I then don't understand why you need to wait to receive it to submit your application online. I mean, the dates won't change if it's already on it's way to you especially as you said the statements will not be stamped. Am I missing something?

Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by tosine: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know or have used the UKVCAS IDV app for submitting documents and biometrics.
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by evenda: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Has anyone applied for their dependants here, can you help me?

Can someone please help me understand and check if this is right

We are applying for 3 children to join father in the UK(he’s on his flr now)
We paid the IHS for the 1st child lastweek and was quoted $900
And now I’ve come to finish the rest, the other children IHS has been quoted for $1470 each
I’m wondering what changed in a week as it’s same info for parent i have put in

The father’s brp was given in Jan 2022 to end Aug 2024

So between now and Aug 2024, is abt 2yrs and 1month left

So the $900 seems more appropriate or am i wrong please
Or would we be refunded the overpayment when their brp is issued as I’ll expect it will most likely be issued to the end of their father’s brp date as well

Please experts help me understand o undecided
Re: Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) by BlessedteeEvent: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2023
romeoandjuliet:

Thank you very much Benz101. I really appreciate your reply. My hubby went for the test yesterday and passed. We will be applying soon. Thank you again.

CEFR Exam , is it physical or online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.