Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Solution For My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution For My Laptop (959 Views)

I Forgot My Laptop Password / Help!! All The Icons On My Laptop Has Turned Into VLC Icon / How Much Will I Format My Laptop-dell .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution For My Laptop by ocdeut(m): 4:03am On Jul 28, 2016
pls my laptop (hp dv6000) can't power up. when the power button is press, the LEDs light up and shut down again. the screen never comes up. What must be the cause please?
Re: Solution For My Laptop by Donald3d(m): 4:22am On Jul 28, 2016
ocdeut:
pls my laptop (hp dv6000) can't power up. when the power button is press, the LEDs light up and shut down again. the screen never comes up. What must be the cause please?

hmm we will need more info to diagnose the problem
1. Did you power it on with or without charging
2. Can you remember what happened the last time it powered on successfully
Re: Solution For My Laptop by henryvirus(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2016
3. In addition, have you tried another battery with it?
Re: Solution For My Laptop by ocdeut(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Donald3d:

hmm we will need more info to diagnose the problem
1. Did you power it on with or without charging
2. Can you remember what happened the last time it powered on successfully

i tried it without charging but same thing happened.
As for your second question, the last time i powered on, i used it successfully before i short down but i guess on my way home, i kept it at the back sit of the car i use and only to get home and tried power on it could not come up.
Re: Solution For My Laptop by ocdeut(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2016
henryvirus:
3. In addition, have you tried another battery with it?
i never tried another battery but i removed the battery and tried power on with my power adapter on A.C source. it could not still come up.
Re: Solution For My Laptop by focuso1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
ocdeut:
Have you try to power it direct wit charging?

(1) (Reply)

Help On Buying A Laptop / How Do I Fix This Windows 10 Error? / 5 Easy Steps On How To Start A Computer Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.