Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) (791 Views)

Dog Rescued From Clutches Of A Big Python In Awka / See The Big Python Caught With A Mouse Trap / See The Big Python I Killed Yesterday Near My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) by Supnaija(m): 4:11am On Jul 28, 2016
This is kinda creepy because snakes gives me the creeps but watch how this girl plays around with a giant python pet in her pool.

According to the owner, this is what he had to say,

This is our 8yr old Burmese Python named Sumatra. She has been to over 500 birthday parties and many schools, she has been around kids since she was a baby, she has never killed anything she even likes our dogs and cat. funny story I have found the most humane way to kill a rabbit or chicken is to give them a strong hit to the back of the neck with a hard object this normally kills them instantly for I don’t like to see any animal suffer. Anyway I came in later to see if Sumatra had eaten and the chicken was walking around her cage, she would not touch it unless it was dead so I killed it for sure this time and she ate it right away.

SOURCE
http://supnaija.com/video-giant-albino-python-swims-with-girl-in-pool/

Re: See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) by Chaleeee: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) by Heryorh: 5:02am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) by seunlayi(m): 5:14am On Jul 28, 2016
OK sha, but when the snake sws low her, she go sabi something
Re: See The Big Python This Girl Was Swimming With (video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Chai!

(1) (Reply)

American Bully Needed ASAP. / Largest Petstore In Nigeria Opening Soon In Victoria Island / Calabarians On Nairaland, What Did Bingo Do To Deserve This Type Of Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.