Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (903 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Last Of A Dying Breed? / Girl Used Dying Breath To Identify Man Who Shot Her After She Rejected His Advan / Romance Section Is Dying! Share Your memories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ESO2(f): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: . by duduade: 5:15am On Jul 28, 2016
May God be with you

Amen
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Addiction is a disorder of the brain's reward system which arises through transcriptional and epigenetic mechanisms and occurs over time from chronically high levels of exposure to an addictive stimulus (e.g., morphine, cocaine, sexual intercourse, gambling, etc.)
Re: . by emeijeh(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2016
ESO2:
ESO is my initials...
Good day nairalanders.
My life has been in a mess for months now...
I've been addicted to gambling for sometime now.
It has ruined my life...I knew it could cost me my life yet I can't stop...It has affected my relationship with people,my Job,my family,my religious life,my health infact almost all areas of my life...
PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET MY LIFE BACK.
I have incurred a lot of debt...
Currently Im running away from home because of debt...
The only thing Ive now is God and my Job which is at stake.Ive Admitted my addiction and decided to stop.
Pls I need someone to help me out of this debt I promise to be paying monthly until I finish it up...
Im a fugitive and I feel I should just end my life...If I dont pay up this debt I'll loose my Job. And I might eventually loose my life...

You admitted your addiction?
At which hospital? undecided
Re: . by ESO2(f): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: . by peachesandroses(f): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2016
ESO2:
ESO is my initials...
Good day nairalanders.
My life has been in a mess for months now...
I've been addicted to gambling for sometime now.
It has ruined my life...I knew it could cost me my life yet I can't stop...It has affected my relationship with people,my Job,my family,my religious life,my health infact almost all areas of my life...
PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET MY LIFE BACK.
I have incurred a lot of debt...
Currently Im running away from home because of debt...
The only thing Ive now is God and my Job which is at stake.Ive Admitted my addiction and decided to stop.
Pls I need someone to help me out of this debt I promise to be paying monthly until I finish it up...
Im a fugitive and I feel I should just end my life...If I dont pay up this debt I'll loose my Job. And I might eventually loose my life...

Hey hey hey! First of all I want to correct you,you are not dying ,well unless you choose to kill yourself. This situation cannot kill you,dude people have faced worst stuffs,can you just chill for a minute?
You did a whole lot of wrong in gambling even when you knew it would cost you a lot, so here's the thing,you are going to get up,dust your ass,be a man,acknowledge your faults,take responsibility and you're going to fix it!
Guy do u honestly think people here will just come and lend you money to pay for debts you incurred while gambling? I don't tink so. I think you'll have to fix this yourself, but who are the people you are owing and how much? Take an elder who u knw will listen to ur pleas,(there must be one elderly person in ur life n everywhere who will have mercy on u) beg him to go with you and reach an agreement with de people you are owing on when you can pay dem all, after that guy,gear up and work n use ur salary n pay dem, you can do any side businesses too to boost the money,no matter how small! Do not resort to crime! Never resort to crime.
And didn't you say you have only God and your job? that's right, you need God! Guy give your life to Christ n ask him to help you fix this situation and victory is yours!

Do not quit life,Do not die,Do not kill yourself! you made a great mistake n u can fix it. where there is life there is hope! And don't forget the solution :Jesus! Be strong.
Re: . by ESO2(f): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: . by peachesandroses(f): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
ESO2:
Thank you very much... This is encouraging. Pls reply my PM
you're very welcome and I will.

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Help,help Pls / Nigeria Adsense For Sale / (video) Buhari Supporters Storms Abuja,chants "Sai Baba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.