Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Parents and potential parents,jump In. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Parents and potential parents,jump In. (9988 Views)

What Are The Defects That Must Be Disclosed To A Potential Marriage Partner? / Rasul Parents And Offspring / Important For Young Parents And Parents To Be WESTERN EDUCATION "OBSESSION"!!! . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Parents and potential parents,jump In. by Musharraf: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
JazakiLLAHU KHAYRAN

1 Like

Re: Parents and potential parents,jump In. by Babzrockman: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
This topic is a very delicate one to contribute. I would start by pointing out to some facts; Allah says '' After the guidance of the holy book '' Quran'' the next is the Norms and Values of the society u might find yourself''.

Looking at the issue of wearing Hijab, i have always wish to get in relationship with Hijab carrier ladies. I was fortunate to friend two hijab ladies but along the line what i experienced was unexplainable here.

I opted to friend my present wife who also wear hijab when the need arises but not so often like my previous friends. I discovered that she was way better in all ramifications.

What am trying to say is this; wearing of hijab should be a symbol of good morality in Islam. But d reverse is the case in almost 80% of the hijab carriers.

Several shameful cases of women in hijab have been reported. I have personally seeing a lady with Hijab .... Allah Akbar.. Being occupied under her Hijab with a man in social centre during my school days. Although, i don't care to knw what they were doing.

Many cases of such. It's only Allah that knows the rightful servants of him.

The beauty of hijab is so fantastic if it's not abused. The most beautiful creature are the ladies with hijab. May Allah guide us to the right path.

Asalam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Watching Films / Ramadan To Start On Thursday, May 17th, 2018 / Umar Ibn AlKhattab - A Golden Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.