Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches (3811 Views)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens / 5 Sure Ways To Get Free Wi-fi When You Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by BOBBYTRICK: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Zenith Bank is offering free wifi connection for their customers just after few days that Ntel rolled out free WiFi browsing in Lagos and Abuja . This kind gesture from Zenith Bank is geared towards enabling its customers to have access to download their mobile app, browse for information, access online banking do researches online and lots more at selected branches.

Although Zenith Free wifi is not the first of its kind in the country as other banks like GTBank gives free Wifi at their UNILAG (University of Lagos) branch, Akoka. So customers can easily use their mobile phones and even laptops to do anything online via the free WiFi connection in the vicinity. Apart from GTBank, another bank that offers free WiFi is Access Bank offers at their Alausa, Lagos branch. And this service might be available somewhere in other states apart from here in Lagos.

Zenith Bank disclosed that they have also installed an advanced and wide-range free Wi-Fi hotspot serving the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and its vicinity, to give their customers within the hospital’s environ free internet access via wifi connection.

How Can I Enjoy Zenith Bank Wifi?
To connect and use Zenith free Wifi service anywhere, the customer need to enter his or her Zenith Bank Account number. I remember those days in school, to access school's wifi, we enter our Reg. Number or Matric Number. How Do I Know The Branch With Free WiFi?
To know all the Zenith bank branches that offers this service, Download List Of Zenith Bank Branches With Free Wifi Connection. The file is in PDF format so you just download and read https://www.zenithbank.com/wifi-branches.pdf
Source: Free Browsing

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Time to bank with Zenith then.

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by sunch(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Gud1 though. But why the account number on wi-fi.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by mhizAnnie(f): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Let me go to zenith bank and download my season film jor grin tongue
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by IVORY2009(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Let me go to zenith bank and download my season film jor grin tongue

Make dem arrest u first!
Go buy MB jor!
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by Specyano(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Access bank sure pass you can connect in any of their brach just put on your psiphon on default config......downloading all d way
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by waledeji(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Come again pls
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by waledeji(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Specyano:
Access bank sure pass you can connect in any of their brach just put on your psiphon on default config......downloading all d way

Come again pls
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by ITbomb(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
You go fear throttling
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by ITbomb(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Specyano:
E don do nah
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by teraflu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by chiwex(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
time will come when security ask customer to switch off their phones before doing any transactions

this can be a marketing strategy for banks that needs customers
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by Fidelismaria: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just d news I nid Upgrading my windows8 to windows10 tomorrow
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by Femistico(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
zenith pls wait for me, I will come nd bank with you soon
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by ibkgab001: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Our Men from the other divides that hate President JOJo WIDODO will soon hack them
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by mhizAnnie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Make dem arrest u first!
Go buy MB jor!
Comman buy for me tongue
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by Sirmuel1(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Zenith, here I come grin
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by aegis86: 2:34am On Jul 29, 2016
HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1
BOBBYTRICK post=W:
Zenith Bank is offering free wifi connection for their customers just after few days that Ntel rolled out free WiFi browsing in Lagos and Abuja . This kind gesture from Zenith Bank is geared towards enabling its customers to have access to download their mobile app, browse for information, access online banking do researches online and lots more at selected branches.

Although Zenith Free wifi is not the first of its kind in the country as other banks like GTBank gives free Wifi at their UNILAG (University of Lagos) branch, Akoka. So customers can easily use their mobile phones and even laptops to do anything online via the free WiFi connection in the vicinity. Apart from GTBank, another bank that offers free WiFi is Access Bank offers at their Alausa, Lagos branch. And this service might be available somewhere in other states apart from here in Lagos.

Zenith Bank disclosed that they have also installed an advanced and wide-range free Wi-Fi hotspot serving the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and its vicinity, to give their customers within the hospital’s environ free internet access via wifi connection.

How Can I Enjoy Zenith Bank Wifi?
To connect and use Zenith free Wifi service anywhere, the customer need to enter his or her Zenith Bank Account number. I remember those days in school, to access school's wifi, we enter our Reg. Number or Matric Number. How Do I Know The Branch With Free WiFi?
To know all the Zenith bank branches that offers this service, Download List Of Zenith Bank Branches With Free Wifi Connection. The file is in PDF format so you just download and read https://www.zenithbank.com/wifi-branches.pdf
Source: Free Browsing

Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by IVORY2009(m): 5:48am On Jul 29, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Comman buy for me tongue
which type u want?
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by mhizAnnie(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

which type u want?
All grin
Re: How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
mhizAnnie:
All grin
lolzzz na one...

(1) (Reply)

I Deleted A Girl Contact But Her Status Still Shows On My Whatsapp. / Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) / Help! Airtel Nigeria Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.