Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation (18518 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2016
A WOMAN A BISHOP? HMMMM SOMETHINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING IN CHURCHES NOW IS NOT FOUND IN THE BIBLE. AS FOR EUCHARIA, IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL JUDGE.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by ucnwafor(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
NkayTiana:
Be slow to judge.... God can call a harlot sef
I like the olympus milk
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
We are all pencils in the hand of the creator and can be used anytime.

But I still know that these five offices namely; bishop, evangelist, apostle, pastor and teacher, are all to be in ONE CHURCH performing their different functions.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by nkechiben(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
People that are quoting scriptures here. Are u studying the bible or reading it as a news paper? Are u aware dat the letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life? Before u come to the public to make a post, make sure u are very sure of what ur saying. And pls the scripture said ''Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17) So u have no right to judge someone's past when dat person has already accepted Jesus Christ. So no matter what u think dat the person has committed before, the person is far more better than someone who has not receive Jesus Christ in ur heart. Be Aware!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by INYOMA(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Don't judge! Lest ye be judged!
Its common knowledge the world is upside down...
God knows his own children.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by eddypatekky(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Mu2ni:
Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi, who is now a deliverance minister and has been traveling around the world to preach the gospel of salvation, has been honored with a newest plaque of award.

The award was bestowed upon her by Koga Faith Foundation under the auspices of Bishop (Dr) Priscilia Otuya.

Besides, Actress Eucharia was a speaker at the Faith and Talent Junction conference, organized by Bishop ( Dr) Priscilia Otuya, where she was handed with the responsibility of declaring the mandate with regards to faith and talent.

Congratulations!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIY4N4cBW1r
Hmm....with all these make_ups and hairdo?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by faari(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
No offence. But her Macke up is always always whack. Haba. Make she go plain face na. Na by force?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by Gkemz: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
If it's her calling, i wish her best. And am happy she discovered it.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
Lets read our Bible very well! It is wrong for women to speak in church. hope she won't betrays Bible .
What did Joel 2:28 says?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by ManTiger(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
The best and important award is in even.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by demobaba1(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Only GOD knows !!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by aBbiie25(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
hmm
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by luluosas(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2016
She is yet to see the light of the salvation of God. She is still in the world, and no award for the sake of her supposed Christianity will qualify her for heaven. Remember Matthew 7:21-23.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Pastor, when all things becomes new, does it still carry the characteristics of the old nature and appears just like the old? Where then is the newness if no form of difference from the old to the new? Please, educate me. Cheers
nkechiben:
People that are quoting scriptures here. Are u studying the bible or reading it as a news paper? Are u aware dat the letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life? Before u come to the public to make a post, make sure u are very sure of what ur saying. And pls the scripture said ''Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17) So u have no right to judge someone's past when dat person has already accepted Jesus Christ. So no matter what u think dat the person has committed before, the person is far more better than someone who has not receive Jesus Christ in ur heart. Be Aware!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by luluosas(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2016
My dear, it's not about her makeup, but her undying tie, attachment and love to the world. Cheers
faari:
No offence. But her Macke up is always always whack. Haba. Make she go plain face na. Na by force?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by Bobbywallexino(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What did Joel 2:28 says?
do you mean this verse support women to speak in church? this is not evidence at all, give Mr where Bible states that women are freeing to speak in church.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by abbyk(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm ... God knows best.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
do you mean this verse "Joel 2:28 support women to speak in church? this is not an evidence at all, give me where Bible states that women are freeing to speak in church.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by oaroloye(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
She has excellent qualifications for her new career- the only one that matters-!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by DavSagacity(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder If These people really know the meaning of the word "APOSTLE".....Al iz wel.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by DavSagacity(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder If These people really know the meaning of "APOSTLE".....Al iz wel.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by oaroloye(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
do you mean this verse "Joel 2:28 support women to speak in church? this is not an evidence at all, give me where Bible states that women are freeing to speak in church.

. 1st TIMOTHY 2:12.

12. But I suffer not a woman to teach,
nor to usurp authority over the man,
but to be in silence.

THE PHARISEES WERE SO ARROGANT, THAT THEY BELIEVED THAT THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE UP COMMANDMENTS THAT DID NOT EXIST.

. MATTHEW 15:1-3.

THEN came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2. “Why do thy Disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.”
3. But he answered and said unto them,
“Why do ye also Transgress the Commandment of God by your Tradition?”

PAUL DID NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO FORBID WOMEN TO SPEAK IN CHURCH.

[See my Blogs exposing Paul for the False Apostle and False Christian that he was:

PAUL, THE FALSE APOSTLE.

PAUL, THE FALSE CHRISTIAN. .]

It is unfortunate that Sister Eucharia does not preach the True Gospel- without knowing anything about her Doctrine, her obesity tells me everything I need to know-

. PROVERBS 30:5-9.

5. Every Word of God is Pure:
He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.
6. Add thou not unto His Words,
lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
7. Two things have I required of Thee;
deny me them not before I die:
8. "Remove far from me vanity and lies:
give me neither poverty nor riches;
feed me with food convenient for me:
9. "Lest I be full, and deny thee,
and say,

"WHO IS THE LORD?"
or lest I be poor, and steal,
and take The Name of my God in vain."

OBESITY LIMITS SPIRITUALITY.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

ALSO, THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR CLERGY IN REAL CHRISTIANITY.

The Early Church called the Disciples "APOSTLES," and gave them POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH over them.

They furthermore sprouted USELESS "ELDERS," who could do nothing but stand by, when STEPNEN was STONED.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by Bobbywallexino(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
oaroloye:

. 1st TIMOTHY 2:12.

12. But I suffer not a woman to teach,
nor to usurp authority over the man,
but to be in silence.

THE PHARISEES WERE SO ARROGANT, THAT THEY BELIEVED THAT THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE UP COMMANDMENTS THAT DID NOT EXIST.

. MATTHEW 15:1-3.

THEN came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2. “Why do thy Disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.”
3. But he answered and said unto them,
“Why do ye also Transgress the Commandment of God by your Tradition?”

PAUL DID NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO FORBID WOMEN TO SPEAK IN CHURCH.

[See my Blogs exposing Paul for the False Apostle and False Christian that he was:

PAUL, THE FALSE APOSTLE.

PAUL, THE FALSE CHRISTIAN. .]

It is unfortunate that Sister Eucharia does not preach the True Gospel- without knowing anything about her Doctrine, her obesity tells me everything I need to know-

. PROVERBS 30:5-9.

5. Every Word of God is Pure:
He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.
6. Add thou not unto His Words,
lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
7. Two things have I required of Thee;
deny me them not before I die:
8. "Remove far from me vanity and lies:
give me neither poverty nor riches;
feed me with food convenient for me:
9. "Lest I be full, and deny thee,
and say,

"WHO IS THE LORD?"
or lest I be poor, and steal,
and take The Name of my God in vain."

OBESITY LIMITS SPIRITUALITY.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

ALSO, THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR CLERGY IN REAL CHRISTIANITY.

The Early Church called the Disciples "APOSTLES," and gave them POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH over them.

They furthermore sprouted USELESS "ELDERS," who could do nothing but stand by, when STEPNEN was STONED.
yes! good of you brother
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by preciousMI1(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dr Priscilla OTUYA... OTUYA in Igbo language means.....
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by florencepoko2: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
She has a makeup and a look of Nollywood artist, if she is do God's work today that she is changing the way makeup, her hair and dress, for the glory of the Lord.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by dadaijboy: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by riczy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
y d award, as d best preacher or d best makeup pastor? God is watching!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation by ucnwafor(m): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2016
preciousMI1:
Dr Priscilla OTUYA... OTUYA in Igbo language means.....
Dirty mind gurl bt I like the smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sofia Chimamanda Chinedu Okoli Celebrates 2nd Birthday With Adorable Pictures / Sexiest Nollywood Actress Today / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend Booty In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.