Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics (33045 Views)

Tambuwal, Dangote, Sultan Flag Off Rice Outgrowers Scheme In Goronyo LGA(Pics) / Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Vincent41(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
HARDBOI:
our rulers are disgrace... keep misbehaving bcoz u pocket millions of awoof everyday while hunger hammer pple.

cant imagine american governor behaving like an imbecil.e on a platform

hahahahhahahahaha..made my day!!!...I hate Politics with Passion..They are all same:Liers!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by seguno2: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
buhahaha:
I can see they are carrying less broom

Maybe the people don't have money for that like before.
Now everyone is looking for chop money first and foremost.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by AlphaCentauri: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
osho done smoke wet edo weed
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by saintdennis(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
Oshiomole, that was a childish display on stage. Those on the stage with him yesterday and the rented crowd were not even impressed by his show as it was obviously childish of a supposed governor.

Who else heard what he said when he was about to introduce the PDP decampees and the reason they decamped?

"why did they left' - Oshiomole (out-going Gov. of Edo State)

Obama that does it nko? It's politics #simple
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by suasmablow(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
Oshiomole for thord term nah.
Barack Obama is campaigning for Clinton
Akpabio Campaigned For Udom
Almost everywhere,incumbent campaign for their successors under their political platforms
So Please love Oshiomhole or say something else

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Gkemz: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Mumuish clown
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by letsbet(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
I got so pissed watching his childish behavior on stage.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
who is contesting? osho or Obaseki?
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by kgr8mike(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Him pocket don full. He has milked the state properly.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by billyG(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
ebosie11:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state is really a funny man.See what he did at the flag off of Godwin Obaseki's campaign at Ovia North-East local Government.

I don laugh here so dey my stomach wan burst.See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-oshiomhole-in-action-at-flag-off.html
Ride on!oshobaba d people soldier.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by InvertedHammer: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
/
The funny thing about politics in Nigeria is that if Obaseki wins, the first person he will destroy is Oshiomhole.

\

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by oladipo322(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
thief...... after embezzling Money to create website...... ole

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by otimize(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
Oshiomole, that was a childish display on stage. Those on the stage with him yesterday and the rented crowd were not even impressed by his show as it was obviously childish of a supposed governor.

Who else heard what he said when he was about to introduce the PDP decampees and the reason they decamped?

Elections in Africa is ALL about the money the voters chooses a side that can pay them, so this rented crowd will give u a clue about who can pay the more.. Glory glory APC!!! By The way, if pdp wins Edo state call me tolotolo, fowl or anything u like..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Respect Rochas Okorocha and Adams Oshiomole When it comes to brutal politics...not only that they dont lose elections when they have advantage....they face you with all they have got..call it propaganda, performance, sheer show of force...name it..

I just dey pity IPOB mscreants who hope to relaunch their evil party from Edo guber election.

What concerns IPOB with EDO?

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by mmsen: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2016
You idiots will laud anything.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by AreaFada2: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Why the man dey like gateman? grin wink
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
oshiomhole is on his way to KUJE
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by haconjy(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
people are paid for these...#1000...cause I witness it and I was there ...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by sekundosekundo: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Respect Rochas Okorocha and Adams Oshiomole When it comes to brutal politics...not only that they dont lose elections when they have advantage....they face you with all they have got..call it propaganda, performance, sheer show of force...name it..

I just dey pity IPOB mscreants who hope to relaunch their evil party from Edo guber election.

You are always out of point, can't you say anything without mentioning IPOB. You may hate them but the truth remains that you can't survive without them. Ngene Ukwenu or Ngwere Ukwuewu.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Oshiomole has the power of conviction. He talks

ddippset:
Pastor thought he could play dirty and crappy with Oshiomole. You can't play dirty with Oshiomole. His mouth is too sharp. A former labour leader? I pity Pastor.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Alezy(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
because of this thier mumu campaign dem no let person see road pass yesterday.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Blessedward: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:

na u speak english pass.I don see u...who ur grammar help
dey there dey look grammar make moni and fame continue dey bow for them
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by ikirinwamama1(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
I don't know why people fall for this shameful display. Once he gets into power, he tells those gullible electorate that voted for him to go and die. Dance alanta, shoki, galala, azonto, jerk for all I care if you are destined to fail you will fail.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by uzoenry: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
osho baba bla, u get mouth. teach den pdp hw we roll
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by uzoenry: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
osho baba bla, u get mouth. teach dem pdp hw we roll
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by sun4mama(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Hamelesidiots apc wil be disgrace in edo state,we don't need a terrorist islamic party of broom waiving demon in my mother'state again.#istandwithpastorizeiyamoandPDP
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by Franchise21(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Obaseki looks like a dummy... Oshiomole doing everything for him

NB: I'm non-partisan
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by kelly72: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Chai!!! The recessional dance. Shey na village gathering or political campaign?
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by ogunyemifot(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Sorry please,

Am I supposed to laff?
Still looking for what could Crack me up to extent of having pains in my stomach.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by GeneralEmenogu: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Dis man is more wicked dan buhari, he's dancing and u folks r laughin, he increased ur minimum wage so u can vote his boy afta he steps in, he wil b force 2 bring it down. Dis man is fake. U folks wil stil post it here in future concerning wat i jus said.
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by HARDBOI: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vincent41:

hahahahhahahahaha..made my day!!!...I hate Politics with Passion..They are all same:Liers!!!

yes my brother and dey will vomit all dey v stolen someday
Re: Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics by LoveMachine(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
HARDBOI:
our rulers are disgrace... keep misbehaving bcoz u pocket millions of awoof everyday while hunger hammer pple.

cant imagine american governor behaving like an imbecil.e on a platform

YouTube "Howard dean." There is something about microphones, crowds and elevated stage platforms that reveals the inner oaf in politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traders In Kano Protest Killings Of Kinsmen / Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19 / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.