Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) (30648 Views)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by chinexxx(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Did I hear bail? Fucking judge
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
madridguy:
This is exactly what is dragging us backward as a Nation. The useless parent that chased away 7 years old girl for misplaced of ordinary recharge card are walking freely and the good Samaritan that saved the innocent girl from ritualist, kidnappers, and every evil a man can think of his now cooling off inside INBOX. The parent must be punished also.

You mean a peodophile is a good Samaritan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by omofunaab(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is this how our brothers are developing south west?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by AgentOrange: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
The magistrate, Adegbite, admitted him to bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum, adding that the sureties’ residential addresses and evidence of tax payments made to Lagos State must be verified by the prosecution.

Why grant bail to this beast

The people made a big mistake by handing him over to the police.

Are there no tyres and fuel in Festac?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by ekhai(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
WHY IS NO BODY TALKING ABOUT THE USELESS PARENT. WHERE IS THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE IN NIGERIA. THIS ENOUGH TO SEND THE PARENT TO YEARS IMPRISONMENT IN THE UK FOR CHILD CUSTODY ABUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by AgentOrange: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ekhai:
WHY IS NO BODY TALKING ABOUT THE USELESS PARENT. WHERE IS THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE IN NIGERIA. THIS ENOUGH TO SEND THE PARENT TO YEARS IMPRISONMENT IN THE UK FOR CHILD CUSTODY ABUSE.

Very useless parents I tell you.

Shameless parents sent out a 7yr old because of recharge card.

God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by delishpot: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shame on the guardians of that child. The rapist should be castrated and imprisoned. He has to be made to work hard while service g out his life sentence.
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by AgentOrange: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
Nigeria and Rape cases are like 5 and 6

Reason why we should start executing these demonic rapists.
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by delman88(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Well in as much i don't want to dispute the story, it doesn't add up to me.

1. The girl leaves at "adeola street in AMUWO-ODOFIN.
2. the story states that the man took her to a "nearby market" which happens to be 23 road market.

As a resident of Festac, amuwo is like 30mins "bus" drive to the last-bus-stop of festac town which is the market. So abeg how is that nearby

N.B there are 2 major markets before 23 road market.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Speare(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just like that n he is given bail?, Arrrrrgh. if proof exist that that child was abused, hang him. Ahhh, my patience with the peadophiles re running thin.
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Speare(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
ekhai:
may God bless you for pointing that out. Recharge card? now ur daughter has been defiled u want a court case. to make money? or what?.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank God na christian, chistianityisbad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by ajasa4link: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
NCAN Oke Bola, Oyo State chapter are fully on ground to confirm the identity of the culprit. We confirm he is an ajokuta mamumi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Rape again? He should be castrated or send to the wilderness to live with wild animals. I RISE!

COURT!!!!!

Can I have his scrutums pls...
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Kylekent59: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
RULE 9.
Nairaland mods have to do something about dis name checkers of a thing. U pple are causing inter tribal war. Stop adding fuel to d problem Nigeria got
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Almaiga: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Raph01:
Ikechukwu Alu Pls where'z de guy 4rm?? well sha, I jes came 2 perform my duty by Checking de name and in as much as I'm sad 2day, I'm happy our flat.head jews/isrealites have taken over.. I'm cool now
Hahahaha grin make i join you celebrate the FLATHEADERS a.k.a the Yeebos, dem no dey dissapoint at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
make dem send dis guy go prison make dem rape am back to back konji is a bastard also abeg,d parents should also cool off in prison or hundred strokes of cane. I RISE
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
make dem send dis guy go prison make dem rape am back to back konji is a bastard also abeg,d parents should also cool off in prison or hundred strokes of cane. I RISE
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by CapitalCee(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
ajasa4link:
NCAN Oke Bola, Oyo State chapter are fully on ground to confirm the identity of the culprit. We confirm he is an ajokuta mamumi grin grin

Stop this thing you are doing this yolloba man. It's not good. Get sense
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
This guy should just pass on
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Tamakay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
To start with, how much is the misplaced recharge card? Stupid parents. Some of these crimes are avoidable if some people stop thinking with their anus.
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by abimic(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
agbonkamen:
Nigeria and Rape cases are like 5 and 6
And who's to blame for this particular occurrence?
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by ajasa4link: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
CapitalCee:

Stop this thing you are doing this yolloba man. It's not good. Get sense

Don't take this too serious. grin Am a detribalize Nigerian, just joining in the nairaland fun. That's all
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Ikechukwu onye iberibe. You have come to lagos to disgrace your people abi. "You both slept together" ? As man and wife or as yam and goat. Biko bring ur preek make we cut am. Anu mpama
Seriously; onye-iberibe sad
The entire Igbo has disowned this Alu Ikechukwu ooooo angry
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
habby51:
Here 2 check name. Hmmmmm, Biafra pple again!!!
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Guys was she seductively dressed? Paedophiles angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by osec007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:
NCAN carlifornia branch

NAME : IKECHUKWU

REGION : erosion ravaged land from the land of the falling moon!

HEAD SHAPE : flat head

NORMALITIES : developing China Japan Malaysia, drug dealing ,raping (newly added)

its them they keep disgracing themselves tongue
I taught you have a good heart,I never knew you also possess a tribal heart of HATE.
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Fourwinds: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
d parents need to be disciplined too..
Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by rottenegg: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its a shame that such a serious issue can be tribalised on a social platform like this. Please hate the act, not the tribe!
Always say no to children molestation.......no matter which tribe commits the act.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
madridguy:
This is exactly what is dragging us backward as a Nation. The useless parent that chased away 7 years old girl for misplaced of ordinary recharge card are walking freely and the good Samaritan that saved the innocent girl from ritualist, kidnappers, and every evil a man can think of his now cooling off inside INBOX. The parent must be punished also.

see talk oo....who be d innocent samaritan if i may ask!...somebody raped a gal, and it is been confirmed by a doctor...and u stil come here to comment trash....
Abeg take ur trash to lawma office jor

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:
NCAN carlifornia branch

NAME : IKECHUKWU

REGION : erosion ravaged land from the land of the falling moon!

HEAD SHAPE : flat head

NORMALITIES : developing China Japan Malaysia, drug dealing ,raping (newly added)

its them they keep disgracing themselves tongue

Re: Man Rapes Seven-year-old Girl In FESTAC, Lagos (Photo) by Emeritusseun(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
madridguy:
Leave sentiment aside and don't drag any tribal war here, Mr Ikechukwu doesn't deserve such humiliation but the girl useless parent. Just think of it.

i am begining to think dat u are a fan of rapists...he doesnt deserve d punishmnt or wat did i hear u say!....inasmuch as d parents of d gal shud also reciv som punishmnts....dat useless rapist shud be duly punished in d eye of d law for dat cruel act!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers / Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Two Herbalists, 24 Others For Alleged Cyber Fraud In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.