Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information (17320 Views)

Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by jobprovider(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
See Sample Application Letter for NUC Recruitment and Other Useful Information You Should Know. A good number of you have been sending me mails and asking me a lot of questions on the ongoing National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment. If you have nagging questions, you're likely to find this post useful.

Some of the questions include:
1. - " Please I need to know if the handwritten applications is to be on a full scalp sheet or A4 plain paper"
2. - "Please the 10 copies of our CVs, are we sending them in 10 different brown envelopes at the same time or in one brown envelope?"
3. - "Please can you show me a sample application letter to apply for the National Universities Commission job"

Okay let me take it one after the other.

1.) I don't think the type of paper really matters. However, my advice would be for you to use a plain sheet of paper. It looks more professional.

2.) I'd advise you to bundle your CVs and application in one envelope. It's neater and less cumbersome, as a result, makes work easier for whoever will collect it from you….>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/see-sample-application-letter-nuc-recruitment-useful-information-know/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Alrit
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Benjom(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Came to read the Application Letter but...

1 Like

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by jacobnel(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
jobprovider:
See Sample Application Letter for NUC Recruitment and Other Useful Information You Should Know. A good number of you have been sending me mails and asking me a lot of questions on the ongoing National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment. If you have nagging questions, you're likely to find this post useful.

1. - " Please I need to know if the handwritten applications is to be on a full scalp sheet or A4 plain paper"
2. - "Please the 10 copies of our CVs, are we sending them in 10 different brown envelopes at the same time or in one brown envelope?"
3. - "Please can you show me a sample application letter to apply for the National Universities Commission job"

1.) I don't think the type of paper really matters. However, my advice would be for you to use a plain sheet of paper. It looks more professional.

2.) I'd advise you to bundle your CVs and application in one envelope. It's neater and less cumbersome, as a result, makes work easier for whoever will collect it from you….>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/see-sample-application-letter-nuc-recruitment-useful-information-know/

Please what was the page and edition of punch newspaper that the you was advertised? Do we need to include our credentials when we are submitting our application. Thanks
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Your Address at the right hand side
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama - Abuja.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ENGINEERING STAFF
I hereby apply for the position of Engineering Staff in your respected commission advertised recently on 26th July, 2016 on The Nation news paper. I studied Mechanical Engineering from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State and I graduated in 2014 with the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng) Second Class (Hons) Upper Division.
I am eager to contribute my skills, knowledge and experience to your commission if the opportunity is given to me.

I would be very grateful if this application of mine is considered. kindly contact me at 08160... or email (your email address). Attached here is my enclosed ten copies CV's for your kindly perusal. Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

name here

17 Likes

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by jacobnel(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
jobprovider:

2.) I'd advise you to bundle your CVs and application in one envelope. It's neater and less cumbersome, as a result, makes work easier for whoever will collect it from you….>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/see-sample-application-letter-nuc-recruitment-useful-information-
know/

Please what was the page and edition of punch newspaper that the you was advertised?can we include our credentials with the application
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Bigii(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
jacobnel:

Please what was the page and edition of punch newspaper that the you was advertised? Do we need to include our credentials when we are submitting our application. Thanks
THE PUNCH: 27/07/016, page30
Wish you luck.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by geodemainguy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
EdoBoy90:
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama - Abuja.

Dear Sir,

I hereby apply for the position of Engineering Staff in your respected commission advertised recently on 26th July, 2016 on The Nation news paper. I studied Mechanical Engineering from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State and I graduated in 2014 with the Degree of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng) Second Class (Hons) Upper Division.
I am eager to contribute my skills, knowledge and experience to your commission if the opportunity is given to me.

I would be very grateful if this application of mine is considered. kindly contact me at 08160... or email (your email address). Attached here is my enclosed ten copies CV's for your kindly perusal. Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

name here
Nice piece.

2 Likes

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by KehindeOmololu: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please,what category can I apply for,as a graduate of GUIDANCE and COUNSELING? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Romeozigs: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice 1
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
KehindeOmololu:
Please,what category can I apply for,as a graduate of GUIDANCE and COUNSELING? Thanks in anticipation.
. I will get back to you
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
KehindeOmololu:
. Which faculty is Guidance and Counselling is under?
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Nesco244(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please can you help me with your number, I want to ask you of a favour. Mine is 08036295690.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Nesco244(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please Sir, can you please help me with your number. Mine is 08036295690.

lor=#000099][/color]

EdoBoy90:
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama - Abuja.

Dear Sir,

Yours Sincerely,

name here
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by berbs112(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm wondering if HND holders can apply.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by ify2016: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
27th or 26th?
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by munezo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Whoever does not know how to write an application letter for this NUC job is not fit for the vacancy.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Hiploko(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
An exercise in futility... Not to discourage any 1.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can help you get your document to Abuja with just #500. interested person or persons should whatsapp me 07036438449
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Horlatunj(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Plz which category can Biochemistry student apply for?
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by xsanctus(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
let me occupy this space grin grin grin
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by dan8real(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
visit; http://www.obuduconservationc.org/news
follow on Twitter; @obuducc
like our pageon Fb ;obudu conservation centre

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by aegis86: 2:43am On Jul 29, 2016
jobprovider:

HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by jephito(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2016
EdoBoy90:
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama - Abuja.

Dear Sir,

Yours Sincerely,

name here
Well done job, though it appears you typed this in a rush.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by geodemainguy(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
munezo:
Whoever does not know how to write an application letter for this NUC job is not fit for the vacancy.
well said my boy
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by Chocho4real(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
KehindeOmololu:

As a graduate of G&C, which I am also by God own grace. You are qualify to apply for the post of an Admin Officer. G&C is under Social science pure or social science Education, though depends on the sch.

The big question here now is, do we apply with our credentials *confused*

1 Like

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Do as they instructed u. 10 copies of ur CV and hand written application letter. go their office in abuja and submit them their. Their office is close to NYSC headquarters.
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Put the ten copies in one envelope. if you can't go to abuja because of distance send it via DHL. DHL will deliver it for you via the address and is very fast. Make sure you sign in your application letter
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by austano1234(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning guys. I can help out in submitting d required documents. It will cost 500 naira. Text or call 08104165291.

1 Like

Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by tiwiz9(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
please , is the letter a hand written one or should it be typed
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by EdoBoy90(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
tiwiz9:
please , is the letter a hand written one or should it be typed
. Do what you saw there
Re: Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information by mbhs139(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2016
KehindeOmololu:

As a graduate dear, you still need to be spoon fed on where to apply your skill to? Is the application advertisement not clear enough? This is not tidy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / MTN Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.