Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration (12820 Views)

Ogun State Subeb 2nd Stage Of Registration / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by oake(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
How many applicants have successfully registered for the Nigeria Police Recruitment?

If you are among those that tried to register for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, you will notice that this Nigeria Police Recruitment is a scam. Why did they make it public? Perhaps, they have devised other ways unknown to us to recruit their preferred candidates outside the police portal that was set for that purpose?

When you try to register: enter your e-mail, preferred password. It will show you that your registration was successful and that a link has been sent to your e-mail. Now this is where the wait game starts. I registered since 13/02/2018 and up till today, there has been no response. Thinking that it was peculiar to the email service, I used another email, but it was still the same thing. It dawned on me that this was deliberate when other friends started complaining of same issue.

I tried registering again with the same e-mail, but got a message that the e-mail is already registered, and gave option for me to "Resend Confirmation Link". After clicking, it showed a message "Confirmation Link Resent!" as shown in the pictures below. However, as we speak, the Confirmation Link has not been Resent FOUR days after registering for the Nigeria Police Recruitment.

Please share your experience if you were able to register successfully or have been sent your Registration Number via e-mail or if your experience is similar to mine.

MODS, please, let's bring this to awareness of the authorities.

http://www.policerecruitment.ng/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by ugwusunday(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
So, what can we do nw to address this issue before it late

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by oake(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
ugwusunday:
So, what can we do nw to address this issue before it late

Are you experiencing the same?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Eferay: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guys, check the FAQ's on the site. It might help in situations like this when you are having issues with the website.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by taiwo86(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
oake:
How many applicants have successfully registered for the Nigeria Police Recruitment?

If you are among those that tried to register for the Nigeria Police Recruitment, you will notice that this Nigeria Police Recruitment is a scam. Why did they make it public? Perhaps, they have devised other ways unknown to us to recruit their preferred candidates outside the police portal that was set for that purpose?

When you try to register: enter your e-mail, preferred password. It will show you that your registration was successful and that a link has been sent to your e-mail. Now this is where the wait game starts. I registered since 13/02/2018 and up till today, there has been no response. Thinking that it was peculiar to the email service, I used another email, but it was still the same thing. It dawned on me that this was deliberate when other friends started complaining of same issue.

I tried registering again with the same e-mail, but got a message that the e-mail is already registered, and gave option for me to "Resend Confirmation Link". After clicking, it showed a message "Confirmation Link Resent!" as shown in the pictures below. However, as we speak, the Confirmation Link has not been Resent FOUR days after registering for the Nigeria Police Recruitment.

Please share your experience if you were able to register successfully or have been sent your Registration Number via e-mail or if your experience is similar to mine.

nothing of such happen to me ,because I did my own conveniently without stress , may be the email is not functioning very well
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by innocentjiale(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
taiwo86:
nothing of such happen to me ,because I did my own conveniently without stress , may be the email is not functioning very well
d same problem here o.is like they are working on d site
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by innocentjiale(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
oake:

d same problem here
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by innocentjiale(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
oake:

Are you experiencing the same?
same problem here
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Eferay: 1:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Let's observe and see then, keeping your fingers crossed.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Fanatique: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Ixdj
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by kings09(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
This buhari govt shaaa
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by neksummi(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Tried to help someone register last week, the same problem. In fact, I was about trying this morning again when I came across this thread.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by koolsnoop2(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Check your SPAM JUNK / BULK folders

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by ybalogs(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2018
So people still dey join Police force?? All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by ybalogs(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2018
kings09:
This buhari govt shaaa
Buhari don suffer sha. Wetin concern the old man now biko?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by humblesteve(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2018
That message is right on your spam box
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by sunbbo(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Really?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by charles2044: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
ybalogs:
So people still dey join Police force?? All the best.
I wonder ooooo
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Weareone202: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
FP tinz o
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by humblesteve(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Police force, not even officer cadre? Not me bikonu
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Elvinho2244(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Total Scam bro...... I read an article on Police Service Commission having issues with IGP on the recruitment process...

The scam registration pain me die sha.. I for don make block for my Cafe like this oooo
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Bestman111(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2018
So u wan join d Nigerian police so? U wan join them? OK
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by tydi(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2018
so all this people commenting up there want to join the police force..ok make una continue...
watch me join military soon, so I can start treating una f**kup one after the other starting from the igp
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by TaiKuun(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2018
A whole you after years of rigorous and hectic formal education, you now want to recruit as a constable in the Police Force. See as you carry am for head

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by KnowMore: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Okay
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by kings09(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2018
ybalogs:
Buhari don suffer sha. Wetin concern the old man now biko?

No be him govt era dis one de hapn?
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by ybalogs(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2018
kings09:

No be him govt era dis one de hapn?
E no dey happen before? And e go still happen after you sef become we Presido. Free Baba jooor.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by jchioma: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Joining the police is not the problem, the process should be made clear and seamless as possible.

TaiKuun:
A whole you after years of rigorous and hectic formal education, you now want to recruit as a constable in the Police Force. See as you carry am for head

Every man to his own, for some, it's a career path that will land them where they want to be in life, I know a corporal, now sergeant who travels to Germany and other European countries yearly to buy cars and sell in Nigeria, He admitted that it was the police work that opened doors for him.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by Iammercy2018: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
I did it just now and it worked, I got the email to continue the registration.
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by MrRitchie: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
I did it just now, it worked, see screenshot for proof. Although I don't intend to join the force.

Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by kings09(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
ybalogs:
E no dey happen before? And e go still happen after you sef become we Presido. Free Baba jooor.

But i tot his body odour or d fear of buhari wld at least scare off diz type of things
Re: Nigeria Police Recruitment And The Burden Of Registration by blacid: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2018

Salaries of Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Based on Command Structure

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/salaries-nigerian-police-force-based-command-structure/

You need this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ntel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / FG Releases N65B For SIP, Social Investment Programme / Is It Proper To Put Msc In View In A CV Or Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.