Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife (27822 Views)

Actress Funke Etti,abimbola Ogunnowo & Others Attend Wunmi Toriola’s Party / I Don’t Bleach But Only Tone My Skin- Actress Funke Etti / Nollywood Actress Funke Etti, Shares New Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by musquareni(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Yoruba movie Actress, Funke Etti Ayinkeade takes a calm and distant selfie with the Ooni of Ife, King Ogunwusi Adeyeye Ojaja II and his beautiful wife.

Excited Funke shared the photo some minutes ago and wrote:

"My creator I worship you dis morning... Waooo am blessed, anything for my fans. Live In ILE IFE with the 1st class king, his imperial majesty, Ooni of Ife"

Nothing but sacrifice as she had to sit on the floor just to take the selfie undecided

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIZPs94gKQ2

1 Share

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by musquareni(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2016
See More Astonishing Photos Of Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Here, SOURCE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/actress-funke-etti-takes-coded-selfie.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by tyson99(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
I guess she's their maid......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2016
His wife must be quite a melancholic.

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Lamzee(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
OK
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by MzDesire(f): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Chanchit: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
It seems the wife is getting tired of taking pix. HRM never tire sha.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
nice one

SEE this:;; Abeg !!! What Kind of LOVE is This?(photos)
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/abeg-what-kind-of-love-is-this.html
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by veekid(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin this one take concern us?

6 Likes

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by herzern(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Only if the selfie will make her featuring in more movies undecided......

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by milky3(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
everyone has free access to ooni
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by MadCow1: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Ooni be looking at her like; "Nne, I' ga bo' lu'm ya later'grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029227_funkeetti_jpegbd5921fa5693a4674e34c01c21df5f72

15 Likes

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Opistorincos(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
See as she do neck like bloated bread

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by floragregs(f): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
See as she be like house geh for ground. Africa sef
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by MemphisDepay(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
See
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Spells(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Like say them force them snap...

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Brymo: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Coded tunes
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by AntiWailer: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
What is Kabiyesi staring at ?

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by shamecurls(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2016
The Funke Etti Babe will be very charismatic, dogged, rigid, firm, robust and articulate in bed.

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Businessideas: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2016
This lady is an amazing actress. I love her movies. The Ooni and his wife are an adorable pair.
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by re175: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
everytime, people go just dey sit down for ordinary ground for ooni. If na Buhari now, Bob Marley and the wailers go para.

I'm not just OK with this. . .my opinion though!
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by davodguy: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
funke also edowed
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by davodguy: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by ALAYORMII: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Coded tunes in the building
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Guyman02: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2016
How come this trash made FP. Person hide to take photo with Ooni
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Guyman02: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
How come this trash made FP. Person dey hide take photo with Ooni and his second hand wife

1 Like

Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by ayusco85(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Did she just called him her creator? Chai, Jesus go just dey look her for heaven like say make him give her resounding brain setting knock for head.

Creator kor initiator ni
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Sometimes sha... lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by AlphaCentauri: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
The Funke Etti Babe will be very charismatic, dogged, rigid, firm, robust and articulate in bed.
well dayumm brah
Re: Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife by AlphaCentauri: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
ooni looking at her like ' i may need a third wife

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Make More Money In Nigeria Than Anywhere In The World." - Sikiratu Sindodo / Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.