Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? (2774 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by MT: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2006
Please, what business do u think one can venture into in Nigeria with a million naira. Business that will guarantee regular monthly income , no matter how small and with not too high security. Let's discuss please
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by omoonile2: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2006
There are many businesses you can start with that amount of cash!
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by MT: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2006
Could you mention some pls
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by tEsLim(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hey I got an idea for u. But i'm not about to post in the public. What you'll do is send me an email. Someone already made a post thats very good for your 1mil here. But I'm not about to let him know too. He's offering a sale or something. BUt send me a PM and i'll give u details
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Emeksjnr: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich .
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Emeksjnr: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich . There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich . There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich .
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by webizone(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2012
Start an educational company that deals with technology, create your own softwares and integrate it to a website to offer services and earn. Finally, create a relaxation spot for people.
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Jamji: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
You have an healthy amount of capital to start up a business.
If you want to double that amount you have too invest and buy or produce goods
and sell for 50-100% profit. You can double a little of your
investment in no time.
Use N150k and start your online import business
and you can double that amount under 2 weeks.
Visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng to learn free
how to begin. Call 08160164718 for more info.
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
look for essential items(what people general use daily) & invest in it,as a starter my advice is start with 500K,its good to have investment savings to consolidate your business in due time.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? / Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.