Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! (2811 Views)

The Secret Key To Success In Your Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / 10 ‘Big Boys’ Hold Economy To Ransom, Owe AMCON N1tr / Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
HEAR THIS! If you ever complain about the poor economy or the bad government again, it will then mean you have chosen to make yourself an object of pity. I want to EXPOSE to you how you can rake in consistent cash via the UPDATED MINI-IMPORTATION STYLE (no longer the old boring method). Here with just a little capital, you can explode to infinite profit potential within a month of start up!

I hate to be seen as a braggart. So, go yourself and see the detail here => http://naijacanearn.com/stephen.htm
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
This indeed another online goldmine that quite a lot of Nigerians have not ventured into.
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
I love this business!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
I wished I had seen this business opportunity a long time ago. Though I have been hearing quite a lot about it in the past, but the fear to proceed into it was my challenge. But now I know better...
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by Amiano(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hw do u know d exchange rate?
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amiano:
Hw do u know d exchange rate?

There are tricky ways outlined in the videos and eBooks, that will help you maneuver the effect of the high dollar rate. In fact, you'll come to discover that this poor economy and high dollar rate, is even an advantage to those who are into this mini-importation biz (I mean those who are into it, doing it the BIG BOYS WAY)...FOR REAL!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is the reigning business now..but I know quite a lot of guys and babes still have some reservations about this biz, even though quite a lot of pple a raking a kill in this awesome biz!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by Amiano(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
u4n77:

There are tricky ways outlined in the videos and eBooks, that will help you maneuver the effect of the high dollar rate. In fact, you'll come to discover that this poor economy and high dollar rate, is even an advantage to those who are into this mini-importation biz (I mean those who are into it, doing it the BIG BOYS WAY)...FOR REAL!

I'm yet to get dat part
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Amiano:

I'm yet to get dat part

Go through every bit of it, you'll definitely find it.
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 3:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Mini-importationbiz, I believe has finally come to stay in Nigeria!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by Shubbys: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Whr can i import from? And dollar rate?
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Have you visited the website or link at the beginning of this post? Satisfy your curiosity by going through it in detail. Blessings!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Quite authentic!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by udumosam23(m): 4:41am On Aug 02, 2016
I'll believe you only when you give a hint on how to manova the high cost of dollar.

The rest if your stories will be good when that is achieved.
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2016
udumosam23:
I'll believe you only when you give a hint on how to manova the high cost of dollar.

The rest if your stories will be good when that is achieved.

This is the little edge I have over other mini-importers, who are still doing it the old school way. So, having such an advantage, I didn't get it on a platter of gold. It is not so much a big deal to pay a little for something extremely valuable. Wishing you success.
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by udumosam23(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
u4n77:

This is the little edge I have over other mini-importers, who are still doing it the old school way. So, having such an advantage, I didn't get it on a platter of gold. It is not so much a big deal to pay a little for something extremely valuable. Wishing you success.

ill buy that information alone for 10k
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by kellyboo: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
EBook sellers everywhere...ahaha...naija!
Someone is making millions monthly yet still hawking ebooks online...

Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
kellyboo:
EBook sellers everywhere...ahaha...naija!
Someone is making millions monthly yet still hawking ebooks online...

Blood of Jesus

The last time I checked, I understood this forum is meant to help fellow Nigerians. I'm sure your definition of helping is not only to give out freebies. My making millions is no guarantee to give out valuable information for free. TILL YOUR DEATH, you'll never walk on the street and find or pick up gold or diamond. WHY? They are too valuable to be thrown around for everyone to see. Most likely, you've not seen a REAL gold or diamond in your lifetime. So, why are you so desperate to get freebies. Moreover, I am not trying to sell it to you on gun point. You decide if you really want to give up on poverty and lack, and stop putting blames on your leaders to be responsible for the poor economy and bad governance.

Secondly, Dangote, the richest man in Nigeria and Africa, Have you ever heard that he gave out his product for free. I stand to be corrected. Have you ever been to the market to buy a bag of salt, and they told you that Dangote instruct that it should be collected FREE for a particular week? NEVER!

If you keep waiting for free thing, I'm sorry, you may never get those secrets that little boys use to make REAL cash, while you'll be in a corner accusing them of doing yahoo yahoo. My guy, be wise...
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by kellyboo: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
u4n77:

The last time I checked, I understood this forum is meant to help fellow Nigerians. I'm sure your definition of helping is not only to give out freebies. My making millions is no guarantee to give out valuable information for free. TILL YOUR DEATH, you'll never walk on the street and find or pick up gold or diamond. WHY? They are too valuable to be thrown around for everyone to see. Most likely, you've not seen a REAL gold or diamond in your lifetime. So, why are you so desperate to get freebies. Moreover, I am not trying to sell it to you on gun point. You decide if you really want to give up on poverty and lack, and stop putting blames on your leaders to be responsible for the poor economy and bad governance.

Secondly, Dangote, the richest man in Nigeria and Africa, Have you ever heard that he gave out his product for free. I stand to be corrected. Have you ever been to the market to buy a bag of salt, and they told you that Dangote instruct that it should be collected FREE for a particular week? NEVER!

If you keep waiting for free thing, I'm sorry, you may never get those secrets that little boys use to make REAL cash, while you'll be in a corner accusing them of doing yahoo yahoo. My guy, be wise...

I do not need to put on a microscope to pin point you as a hungry broke as nigga that has no hands on experience on the aforementioned topic...man stop blabbing and fave reality. I would rather look for a legitimate business and venture into than come out here to sell copied materials to fellow Nigerians in a way to help them...dangote is a very busy industrious Nigerian making his billion and has no time to sell ebooks on "how to make 10 bags of cement with #500"

Broke ass like u go about selling ebooks...go make ur money if re actually making a cent..

2 Likes

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ebook why don't you just ask for our debit cards with passwords sit down and sell Ebooks. Start from ur cousins liberate your family first. You are not different from those wearing Agbada to deceive us. Scam
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by CaptPlanet(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Obote selling ebook for 4k. E be like say u just enter nairaland new.

U're making millions but first you gotta extort 4k from Nigerians.....lmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by jidowu84: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
@OP/OBYNA HA FA!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by u4n77: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
kellyboo:

I do not need to put on a microscope to pin point you as a hungry broke as nigga that has no hands on experience on the aforementioned topic...man stop blabbing and fave reality. I would rather look for a legitimate business and venture into than come out here to sell copied materials to fellow Nigerians in a way to help them...dangote is a very busy industrious Nigerian making his billion and has no time to sell ebooks on "how to make 10 bags of cement with #500"

Broke ass like u go about selling ebooks...go make ur money if re actually making a cent..

Its alright to console yourself with those statement. At least when you hear yourself saying that, it gives you a big relief believing that people are as broke or indebted as you are. Believing people can't make money from a particular area of business (mini-importation), it makes you feel good, doesn't it. At least, you'll believe you're not the only one suffering. I can proudly do mini importation business and keep spreading every other option of making this money, whether as one naira or as one million, as long as the money keeps rolling in. While you, my friend, sit as home and be feeding from your parent and collect money from them to get data, so as to criticize someone who is a million miles away from you in term of earning. Hope to hear from you again! BLESSINGS!
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by kellyboo: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
u4n77:

Its alright to console yourself with those statement. At least when you hear yourself saying that, it gives you a big relief believing that people are as broke or indebted as you are. Believing people can't make money from a particular area of business (mini-importation), it makes you feel good, doesn't it. At least, you'll believe you're not the only one suffering. I can proudly do mini importation business and keep spreading every other option of making this money, whether as one naira or as one million, as long as the money keeps rolling in. While you, my friend, sit as home and be feeding from your parent and collect money from them to get data, so as to criticize someone who is a million miles away from you in term of earning. Hope to hear from you again! BLESSINGS!

Looz...op send ur bank account pls let me send u cash for 20 of ur miserable ebooks so u can give out as charity.

My own little way to move ur ministry forward...
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by eben123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by mrZENographer: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
eben123:
Hello,if you need any information on mini importation, kindly lemme know,a friend of mine is ready to answer any question regarding mini importation...cheers

Where is your friend? I have questions☺
Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by mrZENographer: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
CaptPlanet:

U're making millions but first you gotta extort 4k from Nigerians.....lmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy

see that baby's facial response lol.
very funny.

1 Like

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by mrZENographer: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
CaptPlanet:

very funny.hahaha

1 Like

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by mrZENographer: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
CaptPlanet:

very funny hahaha

1 Like

Re: Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! by eben123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrZENographer:

Where is your friend? I have questions☺

Pls ask your questions bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHCN (NEPA) Wants To Increase Electricity Tariff / Swamp Buggy / The House Of A Columbian Drug Lord After A Raid. (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.