Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques (822 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by EOOJ(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Re: Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by EOOJ(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
:ono

Re: Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
The Thai dude hahahaha

Classic grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by anabellabul(f): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Chai!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by deborahtokunboh: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Check Out This Exam Cheating Techniques by chriskosherbal(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm if some can develop something like this just to cheat, he can equally read to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Associated With Recharging Phone Via Bank Account / Poverty-stricken Boys Find £2,000 In Pockets Of Donated Jeans And This Happened / New Born Baby Stuns Doctors As She Starts Walking Minutes After Being Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.