Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken (1942 Views)

Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / What's D Difference Btw Pasta, Spaghetti N Macaroni / Tiger Nuts, Health Benefits And How To Prepare The Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Step by step guide...hope you love it.
Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
You will need :

Semi boiled 3 big chicken piesces - pulled/shreded or cut to 1 cm slices +- 350 g

1/3 bunch or 250 g chopped Spinach
1.5 cups semi cooked pasta any type. I used penne.
Chunky sliced mushrooms 200 g
Chopped half onion (medium sized)
Chopped a quater piece of green pepper (1/4 of a full medium sized pepper)

Sauce
Chicken ala king cook in sauce - any brand
Plain cream 100 g
Milk 1/2 cup
And 1/4 cup water

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Fry the green pepper,onion and chicken till the chicken is golden brown.

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Then add the mushroom and spinach. My personal choice was brown and white mushrooms.

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Add the steak and chops spice, mixed herb spices, paprika spice and chilli a pinch of white pepper and salt.

Slowly fry this with just enough oil (3  or 4 spoons).

Toss and fry until the mushrooms and spinach are well done.

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Then add ur semi cooked pasta and toss for 2-3 minutes till all is mixed and sauted well.
1 - 2 cups of pasta will do.  I used 1.5 cups pasta.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
U need to cook the last stage slowly, being careful not to over mix.. Use low heat to ensure the mushrooms and pasta are sauted well and then mix the wet ingredients plus the cook in sauce and then add to the pan at once . You can use a mushroom sauce cooking sauce if you dont have the chicken ala king sauce.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Let it simmer on low heat for a few minutes. Once the pasta is well cooked then you may serve.

Investing in 1 large skillet or a large none stick cookware is a brilliant idea for stir fry dishes.

TIPS : Do not over cook/over stir the dish.
Unless u like soggy/over cooked pasta.

It tastes really good! Hope you like it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
You can use spice brands of your choice. Try and get the specific spice flavours, steak and chops/barbecue,mixed herbs/italian spice and paprika.
Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Can I see all these in rumokoro market? angry
Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by ibietela2(m): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Can I see all these in rumokoro market? angry

Lol! Let me google Rumokoro market .

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare The Spinach & Mushroom Pasta With Chicken by khukhi(f): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Shoprite yep

(1) (Reply)

Satchel Cake Bag Tutorial / Amazing Nutritional Benefit Of Baobab Fruit; Another Forsaken Agro Produce / Animals That Are Eaten Alive Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.