Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2615 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by annunaki2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
orisa37:
Muhammad is in Heaven.

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy don't kill me with laughter. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Amberon11: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Whose atheism is the real atheism?
Atheist agnostic or gnostic?
First remove the speck from your eyes.
DeSepiero:

Can't you see the confusion? Who's god is the true god? Why is yours the true god?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Amberon11: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
You mean the same people who killed Jesus and his disciples later turned round killing those who didn't believe in Christ? Are you okay?
4kings:

Google is ur friend.

Why not learn about how the church was integrated with the existing roman traditions.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Amberon11: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
its not you I blame. I blame that demon moon god that has infested your brain. I'm not mad at you but I'm mad at the devil that has done this to Muslims all over the world. You people need to realise that Allah is only a pagan idol.

There is no judgement on earth
The only judgement takes place after death and GOD the father has entrusted it to Jesus Christ.
Presbulg:

He was talking about the judgment on earth and not the judgement in the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:

He was talking about the judgment on earth and not the judgement in the kingdom of God.

Was he a judge in the world? Where was his court?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
JFT24:

[center]

the OP is just making me laugh so uncontrollably.
Just dabbled into hadith and Quran just like that haaa, ure surely hilarious. Subhanalillah
You should post this in joke section, coz u can't be serious with this. How in the world will you just stumble on a piece of statement, you neither see the head nor the tail and you just rush online to post it and start an argument?
hahahahahahaha, just can't stop laughing.
Muslim even Know Jesus 'ISA' (ASW) more than you do. God, You guys referring to Jesus (ASW) as god?? Subhanalillah. You guys are really very funny indeed.
you should guys should kwantinu.
May God guide us to the right path. Amin

Meanwhile, LA ILAHA ILALAH MUHAMMAD RASULULLAHI SALALLAHU ALAYHIM WASALAM

[/center]

Nonsense !!!

Explain what the hadith and the quranic verses are saying nau.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Amberon11:
its not you I blame. I blame that demon moon god that has infested your brain. I'm not mad at you but I'm mad at the devil that has done this to Muslims all over the world. You people need to realise that Allah is only a pagan idol.

There is no judgement on earth
The only judgement takes place after death and GOD the father has entrusted it to Jesus Christ.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So people go cry ehn. I pity you.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Was he a judge in the world? Where was his court?
It's gon be so funny on JD when Jesus rejects all you have attributed to him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by DeSepiero(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Amberon11:
atheism is atheism
QED
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by DeSepiero(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Amberon11:
You people need to realise that Allah is only a pagan idol.

...judgement takes place after death and GOD the father has entrusted it to Jesus Christ.

...you need to realize that Jesus Christ was only a son of a Jewish carpenter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by 4kings: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Amberon11:
You mean the same people who killed Jesus and his disciples later turned round killing those who didn't believe in Christ? Are you okay?

No I meant the ones who chose the 66 books and rejected all other apocrypha which u dogmatically accept, and laid the foundations for the growth of the church today.

Are u denying the works of some of your church fathers now?

Well if u are that means u believe that a tree can have bad fruit, while not apply that logic when u give an opinion on Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by orisa37: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2016
I know from the Bible that Muhammad is with the Prophets and Apostles in Heaven and with Anobi Isa.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

It's gon be so funny on JD when Jesus rejects all you have attributed to him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't know what you are saying. Jesus is communicating with us every moment as he was communicating with the apostles after he had died. He is till doing miracles in his Church today. How will he reject us on judgement day? How will he justify you Islamist who have no dealings with him. Unfortunately, Muhammad you are having dealings with is in hell and if you don't turn back, you will join him there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by true2god: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2016
orisa37:
I know from the Bible that Muhammad is with the Prophets and Apostles in Heaven and with Anobi Isa.
Which bible? Do you mean the bible Muslims claim is corrupt? But Mohammed, in the Qur'an, said all Muslims will pass through hell fire before allahh rescues the good ones. Who do I believe, you, Mohammed or allahh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2016
orisa37:

Even when their own book, the quran says Muhammad is in hell?
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
truthmans2012:

You don't know what you are saying. Jesus is communicating with us every moment as he was communicating with the apostles after he had died. He is till doing miracles in his Church today. How will he reject us on judgement day? How will he justify you Islamist who have no dealings with him. Unfortunately, Muhammad you are having dealings with is in hell and if you don't turn back, you will join him there.

Don't worry wait up until the JD and you'll see for yourself. Be a good guy up until then. My advice for you.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

Don't worry wait up until the JD and you'll see for yourself. Be a good guy up until then. My advice for you.

Allahh said he is a 'makr' (a deceiver). He succeeded in deceiving Muhammad and he is in hell now, when other prophets are in heaven.

Friend, don't remain deceived.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2016
truthmans2012:

Allahh said he is a 'makr' (a deceiver). He succeeded in deceiving Muhammad and he is in hell now, when other prophets are in heaven.

Friend, don't remain deceived.

Don't worry continue wallowing in ignorance and denial. I'll say it again. Jesus(pbuh) would deny ever saying people should worship him.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by udatso: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahhahaha
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by truthmans2012: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Presbulg:

Don't worry continue wallowing in ignorance and denial. I'll say it again. Jesus(pbuh) would deny ever saying people should worship him.

Jesus was worshipped by wise men when he was even a baby.

Jesus was worshipped by many people Bible when he was in the world, which he didn't condemn.

But all of those have nothing to do with the fact that islamic sources confirm that Muhammad and his followers are going to hellfire. Unless you are deceiving yourself, the sources: quran and hadith are clear enough.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Presbulg(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
truthmans2012:

Jesus was worshipped by wise men when he was even a baby.

Jesus was worshipped by many people Bible when he was in the world, which he didn't condemn.

But all of those have nothing to do with the fact that islamic sources confirm that Muhammad and his followers are going to hellfire. Unless you are deceiving yourself, the sources: quran and hadith are clear enough.

We've asked you christians this a zillion times' show us where Jesus said,' I am God, so worship me' but all we've received is epistles that does not answer the question. I wonder why it is so difficult for say Jesus to say it literally.

I pity you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Amberon11: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Jesus Christ is no longer fictional?? pick a struggle. confused lot.
DeSepiero:

...you need to realize that Jesus Christ was only a son of a Jewish carpenter.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by Amberon11: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Apochrypha books that were not inspired by the Holy Spirit? what is your point sir?
4kings:

No I meant the ones who chose the 66 books and rejected all other apocrypha which u dogmatically accept, and laid the foundations for the growth of the church today.

Are u denying the works of some of your church fathers now?

Well if u are that means u believe that a tree can have bad fruit, while not apply that logic when u give an opinion on Islam.
Re: Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? by udatso: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Amberon11:
Whose atheism is the real atheism?

Atheist agnostic or gnostic?

First remove the speck from your eyes.
Whose christianity is the right one?
Annunaki's truthman's or parisbook's?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Shouldn't Refer To Scholars Of Islam For Matters Of The Deen??? / This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... / The Virtue Of Visiting The Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.