Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... (2603 Views)

Tell us Tafseer Sessions Available In Your Area During Ramadan / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2020
We should all cultivate the habit of reading between the lines

[img]https://images./3MYgsEkdDCo8BEsW5wqoYW.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian, Empiree and IamStrange are you listening?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by cRobo: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2020
I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
We should all cultivate the habit of reading between the lines

AntiChristia.n, Empi.ree and IamS.trange are you listening?
You guys are still at this old nonsense?. Your method of sneaking through hadith to undermine his(muhammad) prophethood had long expired and over, buddy.

Help yourslf and read btw the lines
https://www.quora.com/If-Muhammad-said-a-bell-is-an-instrument-of-Satan-why-did-he-say-he-receives-revelations-like-the-ringing-of-the-bell
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
So there's nothing at all suspicious about the fact that "prophet's" "divine" revelations reminded him of an instrument he associated with the devil? Could it be that this is what led to the Satanic verses, where the illiterate "prophet" was very easily deceived by Shaitan? grin It's all very suspicious...

Empiree:
You guys are still at this old nonsense?. Your method of sneaking through hadith to undermine his(muhammad) prophethood had long expired and over, buddy.

Help yourslf and read btw the lines
https://www.quora.com/If-Muhammad-said-a-bell-is-an-instrument-of-Satan-why-did-he-say-he-receives-revelations-like-the-ringing-of-the-bell
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
So there's nothing at all suspicious about the fact that "prophet's" "divine" revelations reminded him of an instrument he associated with the devil? Could it be that this is what led to the Satanic verses, where the illiterate "prophet" was very easily deceived by Shaitan? grin It's all very suspicious...

Do you understand english or you just wanna poke fun?. His inspiration hadith say "revelation like sound of bell" it doesn't say physical bell. You may wanna return to high school to learn linguistic analysis.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
No, my friend, you're the one who should have paid more attention in class. And no matter how hard you try to deflect this, the question still stands: why is it that sensory experience which Allah's prophet associated with some of his revelations, reminded him of an instrument he claimed to be satanic?

If I was a prophet and I said tobacco was satanic, then later on I said that when I receive some of my revelations, I perceive a strong smell like tobacco, shouldn't that arouse suspicion in an intelligent human being with a functional brain?

Empiree:
Do you understand english or you just wanna poke fun?. His inspiration hadith say "revelation like sound of bell" it doesn't say physical bell. You may wanna return to high school to learn linguistic analysis.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
ContractKiller:
No, my friend, you're the one who should have paid more attention in class. And no matter how hard you try to deflect this, the question still stands: why is it that sensory experience which Allah's prophet associated with some of his revelations, reminded him of an instrument he claimed to be satanic?

If I was a prophet and I said tobacco was satanic, then later on I said that when I receive some of my revelations, I perceive a strong smell like tobacco, shouldn't that arouse suspicion in an intelligent human being with a functional brain?

And your point exactly is...........?

Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,- Al-Baqarah 2:97
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
It's funny how "Gabriel" is held in such high esteem even though the revelations he brought were evidently remote from the truth.

[img]https://images./7r4tcqqd4YLOIfznBXNIbr.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
And your point exactly is...........?

Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,- Al-Baqarah 2:97
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 4:10am On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
It's funny how "Gabriel" is held in such high esteem even though the revelations he brought were evidently remote from the truth.

[img]https://images......./7r4tcqqd4YLOIfznBXNIbr.jpg[/img]

what's your point?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2020
The point is that Gabriel was as ignorant as the man he was instructing

[img]https://images./7r4tcqqd4YLOIfznBXNIbr.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
what's your point?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 5:25am On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
The point is that Gabriel was as ignorant as the man he was instructing
Salaam alaikum
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]jpg[/img]

Qur'an 20:2

We have not sent down the Quran unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress,

Pick one. Divine Book i:e or hearsay you put up?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Judging islam by the teachings of salafis is not hearsay grin

[img]https://images./5e4JY6K2IoDulrBoPRIVp2.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
Qur'an 20:2

We have not sent down the Quran unto you (O Muhammad SAW) to cause you distress,

Pick one. Divine Book i:e or hearsay you put up?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
Judging islam by the teachings of salafis is not hearsay grin

[img]https://imagVp2.jpg[/img]

We talking about Islam and Quran but you talking about salafi, Are you well at all?.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
The Salafis are the owners of Islam. They are the first 3 generations of muslims and that includes your"prophet" and his Sahabas grin

By the way, how can I find the whale on which Allah placed the earth? Is it on Google earth? grin

[img]https://images./5e4JY6K2IoDulrBoPRIVp2.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
We talking about Islam and Quran but you talking about salafi, Are you well at all?.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Salafis are the owners of Islam. They are the first 3 generations of muslims and that includes your"prophet" and his Sahabas grin

By the way, how can I find the whale on which Allah placed the earth? Is it on Google earth? grin

[img]https:/
it is called Aslaf or salaf which means predecessors. Salafis are people who try to emulate Aslaf. So far you are just acting like a jackass and cherry picking theories that suit you. Quran is the only Ultimate undiluted truth. Anything else is subject to distortion. So far you didn't quote Quran.

So what's your point. Everything you have been posting are men's words and hearsays most of which are not in harmony with Qur'an.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
I've been posting Sahih Hadiths from MuhaMAD and his Sahabas. If those people don't know anything about Islam, then Islam has no meaning.

Empiree:
it is called Aslaf or salaf which means predecessors. Salafis are people who try to emulate Aslaf. So far you are just acting like a jackass and cherry picking theories that suit you. Quran is the only Ultimate undiluted truth. Anything else is subject to distortion. So far you didn't quote Quran.

So what's your point. Everything you have been posting are men's words and hearsays most of which are not in harmony with Qur'an.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
I've been posting Sahih Hadiths from MuhaMAD and his Sahabas. If those people don't know anything about Islam, then Islam has no meaning.

you wanna abuse religious figure or you wanna learn?. What do you know about sahih hadith?. Zero but copypaste
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
I feel your frustration grin But maybe you should direct your anger at Mo and his Sahabas! Everything I know about Sahih Hadiths I learned from them grin

Empiree:
you wanna abuse religious figure or you wanna learn?. What do you know about sahih hadith?. Zero but copypaste
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
I feel your frustration grin But maybe you should direct your anger at Mo and his Sahabas! Everything I know about Sahih Hadiths I learned from them grin

smh.... Is that your perception, that I am "frustrated"?.

Did prophet Muhammad and his Sabaha write hadith?. Put on your thinking cap.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Are you a heretic? Do you realize you would get into trouble and endanger your life if you repeat this nonsense to a devout muslim. In any case your koran is an incomplete and unreliable book.

[img]https://images./4hJauPffhyAD7qoHVjLsyS.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
smh.... Is that your perception, that I am "frustrated"?.

Did prophet Muhammad and his Sabaha write hadith?. Put on your thinking cap.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
Are you a heretic? Do you realize you would get into trouble and endanger your life if you repeat this nonsense to a devout muslim. In any case your koran is an incomplete and unreliable book.

[

Quran revealed to Umar(r), abi?. See how this Quran verse refuted nonesense you posted.

"Surely We have revealed this reminder (The Qur'an); and We will surely preserve it Ourself (from corruption)". Malik Translation

Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please stop trying to ignorant. There was no such thing as a book called the koran during Muhammad's lifetime.

The Quran was collected under the auspices of committee of four senior ranking Companions headed by Zayd ibn Thabit. This compilation was kept by the Caliph Abu Bakr, after his death by his successor, Caliph Umar, who on his deathbed gave them to Hafsa bint Umar, his daughter and one of Muhammad's widows.

Unfortunately as Umar discovered, some of the verses were missing.

Empiree:
Quran revealed to Umar(r), abi?. See how this Quran verse refuted nonesense you posted
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
Please stop trying to ignorant. There was no such thing as a book called the koran during Muhammad's lifetime.
"Thus We have sent to you (O Muhammad) a revelation (Qur’an) of Our command. You did not know what the book is or what the faith is! But We have made it (this Qur’an) a light, We guide by it whoever We will of Our servants. Surely, you (O Muhammad) are indeed guiding mankind to the Right Way," Quran 42:52

See how Quran beautifully refutes your nonsense all the time.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Keep your head buried in the sand if you want cheesy The truth is already well known to the world

[img]https://images./4g2s4VsBO5JzvkLIsYuasI.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
"Thus We have sent to you (O Muhammad) a revelation (Qur’an) of Our command. You did not know what the book is or what the faith is! But We have made it (this Qur’an) a light, We guide by it whoever We will of Our servants. Surely, you (O Muhammad) are indeed guiding mankind to the Right Way," Quran 42:52

See how Quran beautifully refutes your nonsense all the time.
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
Keep your head buried in the sand if you want cheesy The truth is already well known to the world

Shaking my head. Quran is speaking but you are quoting words of humans. Bury your head in shame, buddy. What you quoted are not even words of the prophet(SAW). Quran is the ONLY Supreme Authority. Neither Ibn Mas'ud not Ubay Ibn Ka'b were the prophets Quran was sent to. You have your motives so what you're doing is not really new. This is what Quran said to refute this nonsense you quoted.

But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah's Promise is the Truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allah?(Of course, none). Q4:122

What you failed to understand is, these Sahaba's names attributed to questionable ahadith(speeches) like these are handiwork of enemies of islam like Jews and Pagans They pretended to be muslims and they were very learned. They would write anything to discredit islam, Quran and prophet muhammad(saw) but they failed 1400yrs ago and they still failed today. You are one of their failed subjects. They ascribed names of famous sahaba to these statements in order for muslims to believe them. But they forget we are learned too.

Nonsense.

Quran is the only criterion to discern truth from falsehood. Quran by definition means CRITERION. A whole chapter it titled Surah Furqan(25). In sura 8:29 says "O ye who believe! if ye fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion (to judge between right and wrong), remove from you (all) evil (that may afflict) you, and forgive you: for Allah is the Lord of grace unbounded."
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
But which koran are you referring to? grin Is it Ibn Masud or Ubbay Ibn Kaa'ab's Quranic manuscript? Is it Uthman? Is it Hafs or Warsh? What about the missing chapters in the koran? Where do I find them?

[img]https://images./6oZKt1PPzmpqyaV8gJL7iQ.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
Shaking my head. Quran is speaking but you are quoting words of humans. Bury your head in shame, buddy. What you quoted are not even words of the prophet(SAW). Quran is the ONLY Supreme Authority. Neither Ibn Mas'ud not Ubay Ibn Ka'b were the prophets Quran was sent to. You have your motives so what you're doing is not really new. This is what Quran said to refute this nonsense you quoted.

But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to the Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah's Promise is the Truth, and whose words can be truer than those of Allah?(Of course, none). Q4:122

What you failed to understand is, these Sahaba's names attributed to questionable ahadith(speeches) like these are handiwork of enemies of islam like Jews and Pagans They pretended to be muslims and they were very learned. They would write anything to discredit islam, Quran and prophet muhammad(saw) but they failed 1400yrs ago and they still failed today. You are one of their failed subjects. They ascribed names of famous sahaba to these statements in order for muslims to believe them. But they forget we are learned too.

Nonsense.

Quran is the only criterion to discern truth from falsehood. Quran by definition means CRITERION. A whole chapter it titled Surah Furqan(25). In sura 8:29 says "O ye who believe! if ye fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion (to judge between right and wrong), remove from you (all) evil (that may afflict) you, and forgive you: for Allah is the Lord of grace unbounded."

Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
ContractKiller:
But which koran are you referring to? grin Is it Ibn Masud or Ubbay Ibn Kaa'ab's Quranic manuscript? Is it Uthman? Is it Hafs or Warsh? What about the missing chapters in the koran? Where do I find them?

You have a problem. Let me help you out. YOu see how we found out distortion of Bible and we bring forward another bible to counter another bible?. So you simply need to bring a Quran that is contrary to the one we have. I am quoting Quran but you're quoting fatawa. Like seriously?.

If anything is missing in the Quran, only Allah and His prophet muhammad had the right to tell us not anyone else. So you simply need reference from muhammad(saw) directly to prove your point. He is the one that received Revelation or Ibn this or that. Interestingly in John 8:18 Jesus said [b]I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness ab[/b]out me.”

which means only prophet muhammad can confirm or testify all the nonsense you have been posting but he didnt say anything about missing verses or chapters. Imagine 100 years from now unknown people tell nasty stories about you and lazy youth like you believe it?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2020
The desperation is real! cheesy allah couldn't protect his "prophet" from dying a painful as a result of eating poison. Allah also couldn't protect his book from a goat, and yet I'm supposed to trust him?

[img]https://images./7ttnHK6IIEiv7AUM8w4et2.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
You have a problem. Let me help you out. YOu see how we found out distortion of Bible and we bring forward another bible to counter another Imbible?. So you simply need to bring a Quran that is contrary to the one we have. I am quoting Quran but you're quoting fatawa. Like seriously?.

If anything is missing in the Quran, only Allah and His prophet muhammad had the right to tell us not anyone else. So you simply need reference from muhammad(saw) directly to prove your point. He is the one that received Revelation or Ibn this or that. Interestingly in John 8:18 Jesus said [b]I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness ab[/b]out me.”

which means only prophet muhammad can confirm or testify all the nonsense you have been posting but he didnt say anything about missing verses or chapters. Imagine 100 years from now unknown people tell nasty stories about you and lazy youth like you believe it?
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by Empiree: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2020
ContractKiller:
The desperation is real! cheesy allah couldn't protect his "prophet" from dying a painful as a result of eating poison. Allah also couldn't protect his book from a goat, and yet I'm supposed to trust him?

You are the one so desperation to convince reading audience. You can see every verse of Quran i replied you with refuted your posts. The least could say is you got those things from "islamic sources". Again, they are not revelations nor sayings of the prophet(SAW). They are 2nd, 3rd, 4th parties etc. Quran verse i posted keep trashing you out.

You said "Allah couldn't protect his "prophet" from dying a painful as a result of eating poison." but you forgot this verse of Quran which says

O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve.

You see how easily the ayah refuted you again?. Now, let's assume the poison incident was true. From the narration it says that prophet Muhammad(SAW) ate the poison 4 yrs before his death. He continued to deliver his risalat and faced with many encounters and battles from his enemies physically. All the while the poison didnt work?. He died 4 yrs later. What does this tell you?. It is not the poison but his appointed time on earth was completed and accomplished. He passed away exactly when Allah wanted. But your Jesus was God according to you if you are christian at all, was nailed on the cross by his own creations while he cried out hopelessly for help bcus his other God turned his back on him. Fantastic grin shocked shocked

As for goat eating Quranic verse, this kind of things are just mockery by crazy folks like you. This is easily refuted. Paper didnt exist at the time. So how could a goat ate paper that didnt exist?. Aisha didnt keep a goat. Also, and interestingly, there are at least 3 to 4 different versions of this funny tale. Two of them did not even say anything about goat eating copy of Quran. Here is what a guy said

This is a very old claim, and one of the funniest claims one can ever hear against the Quran. It was adamantly rejected by the Scholars of Hadith.

Such claims were invented by those who were so desperate to discredit the Mother of the Believers “ ‘Aisha,” May Allah Be pleased with her, so they invented this funny story, and attributed it to ‘Aisha, although she never kept a goat in her house, and although the Quran was memorized by countless numbers of the Prophet’s companions. Hence it is impossible to lose a single verse of the Quran with so many authentic and trustworthy people who memorized the Holy Book.

This “fairy-tale” keeps being brought up by those who want to discredit the Quran and attacks us authenticity to argue against its preservation. However, here are a few points regarding the Quran:

Quran was never altered, and will never be altered because Allah Almighty promised to preserve it.
Nothing was lost from the Quran, and no additions were ever made to it.
Prophet Mohammed dictated the revelation he received to his companions.
Many companions memorized the Quran verbatim by heart, and some of them wrote the revelation on various manuscripts.
Till today, there are Millions of people who memorize the Quran by heart, and it’s normal to see some of them telling the chain of transmission through which they received the Quran.
The compilation of the Holy Quran was authenticated and documented with extreme details.
Quran is the only Divine book which was preserved.
No two copies are different, which proved that the Quran was never corrupted.
Oldest Quran Manuscript exists at the University of Birmingham. Carbon dating technology proved that the manuscript is 1400 years old.

Finally see this beautiful verse of Quran 6:116

And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.

You Are Refuted Again
Re: This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... by ContractKiller: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
[img]https://images./3S78aNDgRFnpoAKqli1x2P.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1422OKIkgoXFBM1sOjfptE.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5fplLwuU7YAWEoISnOznqd.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
You are the one so desperation to convince reading audience. You can see every verse of Quran i replied you with refuted your posts. The least could say is you got those things from "islamic sources". Again, they are not revelations nor sayings of the prophet(SAW). They are 2nd, 3rd, 4th parties etc. Quran verse i posted keep trashing you out.

You said "Allah couldn't protect his "prophet" from dying a painful as a result of eating poison." but you forgot this verse of Quran which says

O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve.

You see how easily the ayah refuted you again?. Now, let's assume the poison incident was true. From the narration it says that prophet Muhammad(SAW) ate the poison 4 yrs before his death. He continued to deliver his risalat and faced with many encounters and battles from his enemies physically. All the while the poison didnt work?. He died 4 yrs later. What does this tell you?. It is not the poison but his appointed time on earth was completed and accomplished. He passed away exactly when Allah wanted. But your Jesus was God according to you if you are christian at all, was nailed on the cross by his own creations while he cried out hopelessly for help bcus his other God turned his back on him. Fantastic grin shocked shocked

As for goat eating Quranic verse, this kind of things are just mockery by crazy folks like you. This is easily refuted. Paper didnt exist at the time. So how could a goat ate paper that didnt exist?. Aisha didnt keep a goat. Also, and interestingly, there are at least 3 to 4 different versions of this funny tale. Two of them did not even say anything about goat eating copy of Quran. Here is what a guy said

Finally see this beautiful verse of Quran 6:116

And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.

You Are Refuted Again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d / Gems From Surah Ar-rahman :) / Essays By Muslims - The Politics Of Hijab: A Bit Of Black Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.