Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month (787 Views)

$793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month by sasyentgh(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Interview With Google Adsense Dealer HEZE

From the interview PeoplesGist.com had with HEZE a very popular Google adsense dealer who has made millions from selling his adsense accounts to other publishers who cannot be approved by Google.

Read the what Heze Told PG from the interview below...

Am Godwin Hezekiah Lawson, 20 years old, After alot of core research on how Adsense approve applications, I was able to get loads of Adsense applications approved with no stress.

I got some accounts for myself but I did dash out some to friends who couldn't get one approved by themselves free of charge

Last year (February 2015) I decided to go into the business part of it when I realized that alot of bloggers on my friend list and Bloggers Lab are struggling to get one for themselves but couldn't, I thought of solving the problem to as many people as I can, I decided to make some of them an offer via my Facebook Timeline by giving them an AdSense Account for money and wow, people where so ready to pay from 10,000 to 30,000 for an account so long as the business was going to be done without scam,

That's how it started, and after alot of successful deals people started giving me names like Adsense Guru, Adsense Ceo, Adsense Ambassador etc, and these made the business more fun for me since I no longer have to introduce myself (they already trust me and can rely on the fact that business with me is always a successful deal)

Apart from selling, I also give out tips on how to earn more from the site they'll be running the adsense on as bonus (a thank you for patronizing) and continue to provide the necessary information until the Adsense is fully Verified with Pin (free)

I've also teach people how to get an account approve, and apart from teaching them I also help them sell their accounts to my clients so they could make some money too... ߘ

How many I've sold?

I've lost the total count since I started selling,

but I started adsense sells as my number one source of income on the 19th of March after my Blog IfNaija.com was banned from using Adsense due to some music copyright/DMCA issues and I surprisingly after making a post that I have 4 adsense Account for sale I got three buyers that same day (19th March 2016) and each account was sold at 15k x 3 adsense sold equals to 45,000 naira and that was how I was able to forego pains of not getting paid off the my 2.4k usd that was banned by Google adsense

Seeing that adsense sells was going to make me money and even faster than being a adsense publisher I lost my passion for publishing adsense to selling adsense

From that day I've always kept a clean record of any adsense approved and I've made over 2 million naira from sales of 153 adsense Accounts being sold out as of today (25th July 2016) and from my records I've sold only one adsense for 35k, sold 19 adsense at 25k, and sold 34 adsense at 20k, sold 3 adsense at 17k, sold 1 adsense at 16k, sold 30 adsense at 15k, and sold 29 adsense Account at 10k, sold 18 adsense at 8k, sold 4 adsense at 7k, sold 12 adsense at 5k and I've sold out 2 for 4k
That should be total of 153 adsense Accounts sold out on my Facebook Timeline ߘ㊊I won't have been able to make these sales alone if not for the high recommendations from people who have bought atleast one adsense Account from me and decided to tell their friends about me online and offline, yeah 70% of the sales made where from people who referred others and earned a commission or bought multiple accounts for themselves.

You can contact HEZE for yours today.
Contact Him On Facebook: Godwin Hezekiah Lawson

Contact him on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/godwinhezekiah.lawson.7

Here is what peoplesgist has to say about him
http:///GniSYJ

Re: How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month by buharisbae(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
woahh this is unbelievable shocked
lalasticlala pls FP!
Re: How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month by millhouse: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: How Heze Made 2 Million Naira On His FACEBOOK Timeline Last Month by Donald3d(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2016
I am not trying to hate , or say he is lying but i dont understand one part ,
"He said he has lost count , he later said 153 ? how come you could later count , but lost count before " as i said i am not hating i am just trying to understand , anyway it might be hunger that is causing my incomprehension grin grin grin grin,anybody who understands,should please shine torchlight on the matter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Save Our Souls! Inflation Is Out Of Control In Nigeria / Sage Pastel Evolution ERP Premium Sale, Implementation, Training & Support / How To Obtain Foreign Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.