Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! (2290 Views)

Get 10k In 3 Days Paylater App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by ammyxx(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hi Guys, Just found out about Quickcheck.ng . They basically do the same thing Paylater.ng does but give much more money. They give up to 30000 naira and charge the same 1% daily interest rate for new loans.

The advantage i see here is that when you pay back your loan before your due date, you pay lesser interest and get the opportunity to maybe borrow more next time while improving your credit score.

This is the link to their android app---->> https:///by53os

If you need fast cash, u may try this out. Just thought to help

Ps: I'm not an agent. And they don't pay me in anyway, i used their service and it was gud, fast and easy, so thought to share.

Have a nice day guys!
Re: Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by haykay2005: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
ammyxx:
Hi Guys, Just found out about Quickcheck.ng . They basically do the same thing Paylater.ng does but give much more money. They give up to 30000 naira and charge the same 1% daily interest rate for new loans.

The advantage i see here is that when you pay back your loan before your due date, you pay lesser interest and get the opportunity to maybe borrow more next time while improving your credit score.

Ps: I'm not an agent. And they don't pay me in anyway, i used their service and it was gud, fast and easy, so thought to share.

Have a nice day guys!
You keep saying you are not an agent and posting the same message everywhere, then who you be. A marketer?

1 Like

Re: Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by ammyxx(f): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
haykay2005:

You keep saying you are not an agent and posting the same message everywhere, then who you be. A marketer?

was just trying to get word out... how harmful can that be?
Re: Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by OlusegunAJ(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Pls,do you know if the online platform for applying works?
Re: Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by teacherbim(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
ammyxx:

I've not been able to submit the application,keep saying application not found

Have a nice day guys!
Re: Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!! by teacherbim(f): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
ammyxx:

I tried submitting the application but it keeps saying location not found

I've not been able to submit the application,keep saying application not found

Have a nice day guys!

(1) (Reply)

Start Building Your Career With This. / Medical Doctors Beware / MY DREAM: Personal Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.