Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) (34153 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okwute!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by drss(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
If he thinks Americans will help them get biafra he's surely sleeping on a bicycle. United we stand. One nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by bittertruthz: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
allcomage:
This man transformed Anambra State. He is decades ahead of his time. He is the father of progressive modern Anambra State. I doubt if anyone can match his achievements again.

Talkative. Yet his people cross river Niger in thousands everyday to asaba, Benin, Lagos etc. For greener pasture.

Let me ask you a question:
From your village afikpo to anambra, then afipko to Benin, Lagos, Asaba which one is closer and cheaper?

Talking as if we don't know onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Obiohai: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
If he thinks Americans will help them get biafra he's surely sleeping on a bicycle. United we stand. One nigeria

Myopic minds
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by nijanigga: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
behold our son from d land of d rising sun doing us proud. cheesy correct man. smiley
where's aisha halliburton dem no invite am grin
you could have said, where is Ipob or Biafra?
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Ochinawata01(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
that's my man

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by bignero: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
With dollar selling @ over 300 yet people are still wasting money anyhow to travel.

lol
poor boy

ego better
hustle harder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by drss(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
balancediet:
Great. Its obvious he thinks correctly. If na Rochas now he go carry one tiny sweater scaff for neck open mouth de look, ehen i de talk he nor de even come dis kain place.
if na abdurashid yakubu rochas okorocha him go erect one big signboard for imo with him picture for american convension. dat man na bush man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by kernel501: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

My lazy brother why are you so scared of the word Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
is he a democrat also? come come, obi come and work on this onitsha-enugu expressway you messed up. i need to drive myself to enugu.
be fast about it oo.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Stonerobaba(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just hope he's not owing salaries.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Azinganga: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Peter,the rock, God deposited a lot in you for the salvation of mankind.Keep on keeping on.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
I thought wailers are for Trump?
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Izonpikin: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
combine all our leaders in Nigeria (past and present) non be like obama...our useless leaders
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by drss(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
nijanigga:

you could have said, where is Ipob or Biafra?
fyi both donald trump n hillary clinton ar behind ipob. there dia dey cry. B..i..af....ra republic is unstopable.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by gretblue: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Elzends:
Dat convention mke sense die....
Hillary Clinton for president

Well, I was seated in the front row so I couldn't have seen him
#haters will say I'm lying#

I sighted you bro yesterday.You were the one that seated close to Chelsea, Hilary daughter in the front row yesterday?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
With dollar selling @ over 300 yet people are still wasting money anyhow to travel.

Dude he was invited by the party for qualities lacking in a lot of our current crop of politicians, how is that a waste?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by wisecicero(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
Has Peter Obi been a strong supporter of Biafra? Don't be clueless fella
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Elo4: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
men is that peter and wolf?
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Elzends(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
gretblue:

I sighted you bro yesterday.You were the one that seated close to Chelsea, Hilary daughter in the front row yesterday?
My manchi... How u take know nah
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
allcomage:
This man transformed Anambra State. He is decades ahead of his time. He is the father of progressive modern Anambra State. I doubt if anyone can match his achievements again.
say what u know friend
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by cnwokike(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Which state is Peter from?

Why is it that only good news comes from his?
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Okeikpu(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
PETER OBI MY MAN
I DEY HAIL O

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by balancediet(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
u sabi am true true
drss:
if na abdurashi yakubu okorocha him go erect one big signboard with him picture for american convension. dat man na bush man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nig4Greatness: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
No big deal...he was there as a foreign observer just like every other person.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by happney65: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
wowmenow:
I sight wolf in the second pix

Yeah Wolf Blitzer..I like the Dude like Kilode..He's Analysis is off the Hook..
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CSTR12: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by nijanigga: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
drss:
fyi both donald trump n hillary clinton ar behind ipob. there dia dey cry. B..i..af....ra republic is unstopable.
see some of your ipod news.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/indonesia-rebuffs-un-eu-appeals-halt-looming-executions-061531823.html
all the Nigerians to be executed are ipods
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by gists: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Inconsistency is the trade mark of Igbos.
While their is absolutely wrong in Mr Obi's attendance of the Democrats convention, I find it amusing that the same ipobians that have been singing Donald Trump will win is now praising their son for attending the convention of the very opposing party of mr trump.

Anyway, we're used to it. From demanding biafra to complaining about lack of representation; they move to defend Ekweremadu in the forgery case even though they desperately want to leave Nigeria. They have even asked why political parties in Lagos have not deemed it fit to fill an Igbo candidate even though they boast they are the majority in Lagos and control virtually everything.

Mr. Obi will continue to enjoy himself because he knows most of his keen men (i.e ipobians) are not to be taken seriously. Only Ipobians are miscreants. I have not seen many well-to-do Igbos display such depth of shallowness in mentality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
CSTR12:
I am sure if i check your roots, you are from the SW. Lovers of the status quo and utterly allergic to real change.
Btw, how do you intend to stop the USA if they decide to support the biafran agenda? Is it with your totally weak military or the atrocious leadership charisma of your president that has an IQ of a frog.
If i ask you to give 10 reasons for your one naijeria and defend them , you would scamper off with your tails between your legs.
Look at his mouth like one naijeria. angry One naijeria of backwardness and waste .
[/s]

U are a Nigerian and will always be. Lord Luggard made it so and we have no choice
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CSTR12: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by SamMilla1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

grin

It's impossible to imagine the kind of sleepless nights this Biafra gives some of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" / NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.