Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) (34155 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CSTR12: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
CSTR12:
What did i say? Ofcourse i didn't expect better.
A complete nitwit with virtually no understanding of Nigeria, his role and possible future.
And this one too would join others to insult IPOB. grin

Keep deceiving yourself with one deluded biafra. We are all brothers and one family whether yoruba, Igbo or hausa/fulani. Lord Luggard saw a potential in our diversity before merging the north and south. IPOB are miscreants we don't take serious. Even their leader is rotting in jail as we speak cool
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by gists: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
CSTR12:
I hope you know most of the so-called IPOB ae based in the developed west and have achieved in virtually every sector of human devt.
A single IPOB can probably sponsor you and your entire village on scholarship.
And yes, there is nothing wrong with playing both sides. Though it is obvious to anybody with a brain that peter was not there for biafra, even though i wish he was.
yeah! We all know that truth hurts and it pains grin grin
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Humulity: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many will intentionally not agree that there is any princpled politician in Nigeria. But the American ruling Party, the Democrats has identified and singled Peter Obi as one. Am happy to identify with you.

When I grow up I will be like you - Peter Obi.

PRIMUS! INTER - PARES!!!
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CSTR12: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by morule20(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trump all d way. Hillary is a joker.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CyberWolf: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
If he thinks Americans will help them get biafra he's surely sleeping on a bicycle. United we stand. One nigeria
you are already shittting in your pant grin .. Biafra is really your nightmare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by CSTR12: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Mrbigman1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
allcomage:
This man transformed Anambra State. He is decades ahead of his time. He is the father of progressive modern Anambra State. I doubt if anyone can match his achievements again.

Please, better days ahead.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
If he thinks Americans will help them get biafra he's surely sleeping on a bicycle. United we stand. One nigeria
thats mean u love igbos cus since igbo re from red mud and afonja warriors re from brown zinc then aboookis re from desert why not let people from red mud that was giving to them by God but brown zinc is man made
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by bigsam1992(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

If u hear dem sounding like dis u will knw y dey r called parasites
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by rallymento(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okwute!!!!!! Nna ni kalu aka!!
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
bittertruthz:

Talkative. Yet his people cross river Niger in thousands everyday to asaba, Benin, Lagos etc. For greener pasture.

Let me ask you a question:
From your village afikpo to anambra, then afipko to Benin, Lagos, Asaba which one is closer and cheaper?

Talking as if we don't know onitsha
if china people can even to open shop in nigeria what stop igbo man from going to oshogbo to teach them what they dont know? Is leventis not from greek but he came to lagos and saw coconuts and he decided to stay put cus the people that has the coconut dont even know the value na do life be if we divide then i need visa to afonja country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
wowmenow:
I sight wolf in the second pix
Yes that's wolf blitzer of CNN.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by slavemerchant: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031430_fbimg1469714810077_jpeg753a4a8b02c443e5a275407b13f67a85

Shey ehn dey go form familiarity abi ehn go do political apprentice to use learn work for 2019 Presidential Election? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, Mikel Obi (Not to be confused with Peter Obi) is the Igbo candidate of choice for Presidency in 2019.. angry Anybody wey fit donate 11 million to Nigeria without kick back, political favour or contract is fit to be president..

Bros you need help
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
boss1310:
[s]Anambra is being envied nationally today because we were lucky to have this man as governor. Peter Obi every sincere civil servant,students,traders and farmers are still talking about how good you were and we all pray for eternal blessings for you and your family.thank you for the man you left in charge as he is even getting better and making anambra the role model for all states.daalu[/s]
Lol the same peter obi that didnt construct any dual carriage for 8 years. mention one valuable capital project embarked obi by this criminal if not propaganda like he is lying here that he was invited to an open convention... rubbish
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by rapistomenka: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
The STONE of Igbo land was invited and recognized......

Unlike the gate-crashing lion of Budillion that gate-crashed into the last convention and was summarily humiliated cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by guychidile: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
great man indeed ..,peter obi,I salute you., you transformed Anambra to the core.e lovx you. may good things always come your way,all the days of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
allcomage:
[s]This man transformed Anambra State. He is decades ahead of his time. He is the father of progressive modern Anambra State. I doubt if anyone can match his achievements again.[/s]
what exactly are his achievements if not looting and propaganda.. Anambra IGR stood at 500 million for 8 years under this criminal, obiano has in less than 2 years increased it to 1.3 billion and has constructed more capital projects than obi.. so much for no one matching his foolish achivements.. Obi is no different from Theordore orji, he is just using the Ojukwu clout to decieve people like you
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
[s]The STONE of Igbo land was invited and recognized......

Unlike the gate-crashing lion of Budillion that gate-crashed into the last convention and was summarily humiliated cool[/s]
None was invited, believe this and believe anything.. Its an open convention and you can attend if you have the money
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Humulity:
[s]Many will intentionally not agree that there is any princpled politician in Nigeria. But the American ruling Party, the Democrats has identified and singled Peter Obi as one. Am happy to identify with you.

PRIMUS! INTER - PARES!!![/s]
SMh, invited my foot. You people are easily brainwashed thanks to poverty
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by MadCow1: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
slavemerchant:

Bros you need help

We all do... grin
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by nijanigga: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Obi trying to copy Tinubu who as at the DNC convention in 2012
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by bolicks: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Great man. Peter transformed Anambra and Obiano is doing same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
olisaEze:

Dude he was invited by the party for qualities lacking in a lot of our current crop of politicians, how is that a waste?
why are Nigerians easily deceived , invited by which party, Peter obi is on political tourism with looted funds he stole as governor of Anambra
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by ManMountain(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rubbish
Waste of time. He is neither a delegate nor official. Useless man that lied that he got no communication from us in LASG before we deported his destitute constituting nuisance in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by ManMountain(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
The STONE of Igbo land was invited and recognized......

Unlike the gate-crashing lion of Budillion that gate-crashed into the last convention and was summarily humiliated cool

You have been drinking Ezzu River water that is littered with wandering spirits.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Humulity:
Many will intentionally not agree that there is any princpled politician in Nigeria. But the American ruling Party, the Democrats has identified and singled Peter Obi as one. Am happy to identify with you.
PRIMUS! INTER - PARES!!!

Abeg bros, stop this please. Peter Obi was not singled out by the ruling party in America. Tinubu and Fayemi both attended similar convention where Obama was nominated for second term in 2012. Once you can donate a certain amount to the presidential candidate of the DNC, you will get an invite to the convention irrespective of who you are. It's not a big deal.
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by zionboyz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am sure you are not a parasite. Why not find a good job to do or help your people than depend on other tribe wealth/product? Though it tarries, Biafra MUST oneday come to be.
Propropro:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
With dollar selling @ over 300 yet people are still wasting money anyhow to travel.
just because you can not aford it, doesn't mean other people can not tongue
Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by THMT: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

Are you stupid or foolish ? This calls for praise not imbeciles spitting trash like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) by chadcolly: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Great man..You started the transformation of Anambra..Wished other eastern states can boast of outstanding politicians like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau State- Photos / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.