Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

8 Jobs That May Change Nigerians To Become Stingy To Family/Friends - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Jobs That May Change Nigerians To Become Stingy To Family/Friends (3362 Views)

7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 8 Jobs That May Change Nigerians To Become Stingy To Family/Friends by Seungid1(f): 4:07am On Jul 29, 2016
You and list na 5and6

Check my signature please
Re: 8 Jobs That May Change Nigerians To Become Stingy To Family/Friends by hopeforcharles(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2016
harsysky:

I'm not a pastor, but a guy who has seen people whose heart of giving transformed from nothing to something. Mind you, giving isn't about monetary stuffs; it could be visiting sick, listening to a depressed, hugs, encouragement etc.

You know, Seun will continue to grow cos of the avenue he has created for people to even feed from. That's the idea behind successful stories. It starts with a giving-heart...
Hope you know i am not against giving. And besides we are talking monetry here, the bone of contention is people that will give little or nothing because what they have is not sufficient even for them so lets not deviate, i am a giver but before you love ur neigbour you have loved your self first.
And about your display Ouote about the greatest sin
I think it should be Murder and not Pride.
Because when you kill u have killed a lineage forever when you have pride there are ways that can be used to humble you. My thoughts thou.

1 Like

Re: 8 Jobs That May Change Nigerians To Become Stingy To Family/Friends by MrDraey(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
policy12:

Banking job.. Those banker their stinginess no get part 2.
Lol before nko. The system made us so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd / Current Vacancies At The Ambassadors Schools, Ota / Virgin Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.