Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

#savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] (1309 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
After the #savemayowa scam was uncovered by ace blogger, LIB, Nollywood star, Toyin Aimakhu was dragged in the mud for the pivotal role she played in the fund raising.

In a recent chat after her brief visit to LUTH, Toyin revealed how she was fooled by a fake medical report, she told Y!Naija;

“They tagged me, she sent a message to me… they said she’s my huge fan saying she had cancer and she needed help and wanted me to come… I showed the doctor the (medical) report and the doctor said ‘which report?’. They said it was a fake report.

“They just came up with the plan on Sunday. They now came to LUTH to appear as if they were in LUTH. When they saw me they said I did not help them to beg for money… that they don’t know anything.”

Police have since arrested Mayowa brothers for defrauding Nigerians of over N30million.

I laid my hands on a video of the actress crying her eyes out at the hospital after discovering the scam..

Watch below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HD-HOCROhU

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/savemayowa-used-fake-medical-report.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by xedyl(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Scam everywhere
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by opeaceo: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is bad, do these people realise the evil they've done?? People with genuine cases won't get help anymore!!!

This is just sad, this is sad, I'm hoping this isn't true.
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by nrexzy: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who be Mayowa?
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by handysuzy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Awww....Pele dear....You too dey carry people matter for head.
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by handysuzy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
nrexzy:
Who be Mayowa?

One cancer patient she was helping raise money for her treatment abroad

Read everything in details here: http://factflyers.com/toyin-aimaku-trouble-police-family-mayowa-used-scam-nigerians/
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by dacovajnr: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
I talk am before say she too dey carry ppl matter for head like gala undecided
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by OsuIbo: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
I blame Buhari
Re: #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] by DIKEnaWAR: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Was/is the said Mayowa really sick? If yes, does she not need medical attention?

If her family decides to divert monies meant gor her treatment to other things, that is their business.

Whenever I give someone something, I don't go and start investigating what he or she did with it. But I don't give people what they don't deserve sha.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:phyno And Fans Sitting With Him On Top Of A Bus / Father Pays Tribute To Daughter He Lost In Dana Air Crash (photo) / Photos || Davido Rocks Eniola Badmus Fat Bum On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.