Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga (28123 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Blackberrybabes: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Now this is an idea of what a relationship with an ex should look like. I get so bitter when I see friends that were crazily in love turned to enemies after they break up. Relationships should not be like that.

Yes, some of us are not meant to be with each-other for eternity. But the fact that we have parted doesn't mean that we should be staunch enemies. We can still meet in the future for any assistance from each other.

Toyin Aimakhu is a actually going through lots at the moment and am sure you are surprised that Seun Egbegbe is stepping in to defend her in her trying times. That's a real man.

See what he wrote about her concerning the #SaveMayowa Issue on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BIk7Ygug6Ey/?taken-by=egbegbe_1

Good Evening friends and fans I hope you all are doing great. I wouldn't want to jump into a sensitive issue which could affect the well being of myself and my fans, I want to use this medium to show my unflinching support to a friend, sister and a virtuous woman in person of Oluwatoyin Ahimaku.

Its a sad tale to know that our good deeds could lead us into problems by those who came crying for solace and at the end of it all get blamed by same people and their families. Toyin wouldn't take sides with scammers and fraudulent perpetrators under no circumstances.

The truth has to be told, Toyin is above all these scandalous activities and I repeat she ll never have done this. My comment, views and ions on this issue was never influenced as I hope my fans ll better understand my point.#bestrongoluwatoyinahimaku

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-what-seun-egbegbe-wrote-about-toyin.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Blackberrybabes: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2016
real men

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Untainted007: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2016
We av read ur comment. So what should we do abt it Sir? This man self, ur eyes never comot for this lady body, u still they remember how she was twerking for u back then abi? Oga na wetin dem call u put na him make u put mouth.

32 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Benjom(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Well, he knows her better.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by goldbim(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Good of him.meanwhile grin ,it seems he has gotten someone to help manage his social media affairs..unlike his previous posts that you'll Crack your brain hard before you can understand what he's saying. lipsrsealed....

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by andray12(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Toyin Kpomo don dey hungry dis man.
Oya make una pass Here settle.
All join.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by irunoko(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
grin
OKorowanta:
Toyin Kpomo don dey hungry dis man.
Oya make una pass Here settle.
All join.
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by teesugar(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Now this is maturity. wink

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
teesugar:
Now this is maturity. wink

Konji-Infested Maturity u mean.. grin

17 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by ladyF(f): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eeyah, I hope they sort out this issue as soon as possible so the poor girl can get well.

I've not been too happy today sef. sad Nobody wants to help me with my signature. This is so painful cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Daslim180(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
OK
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by herzern(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by herzern(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by iduzebaba(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na lie
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by herzern(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
the boy is gradually bcoming a man
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by prinsam30: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
well its does not matter if the EX actually wants her back or only craving for her Punany but it matter when it has not be mattered. But let it be matterred i urged

#SaveToyin&Seun
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by horladmejy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Redemption song wink
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Bishops10(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who is Seun Egede?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by mommaade(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na dem know. tongue
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
That's a real man cool
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Brunel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
no biggie
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by cutesimplycalm(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Like we care. Na u sabi, hez forming matured man
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by teebillz: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks that this nigga want some more pus5y from Toyin?

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by MzMercie: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mature man
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by missyadorable(f): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wayo man!

Looking for opportunity to smash her kittycat again

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by teebillz: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
missyadorable:
Wayo man!

Looking for opportunity to smash her kittycat again

It is sad that he is gonna succeed in hitting it again.
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by Originality007: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
angry
Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by teebillz: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
prinsam30:
well its does not matter if the EX actually wants her back or only craving for her Punany but it matter when it has not be mattered. But let it be matterred i urged

#SaveToyin&Seun

Plagiarism is a criminal offence. Make @GovernorRufus catch you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga by holluphemydavid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
teebillz:
Am I the only one who thinks that this nigga want some more pus5y from Toyin?
Certainly yes, but dat is not matter, it's only matter when it's mattered #gbam hope u understand d trending vocabulary lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Iloba Covers HKE Magazine / Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Timaya Shares Adorable Selfie With His Dughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.