Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar (863 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Controversial Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar who days ago was a virgin who couldn't wait to have babies has called out Nollywood producers who demand for sex before they pay actresses their fees. Tho she mentioned no name, Halima said due to her vast experience in the industry she doesn't bother to go back to collect her money.

While talking about producers and directors in the Nigerian movie industry, the Kogi state star said, “I have spent so many years in Nollywood having started as a child actor. Some of these producers still owe me money from way back and the reason why I haven’t bothered to go collect my money is because it will end in a hotel room; as though, ‘if you want your money, come to this or that hotel.’ They will all deny this though,” she quipped.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/producers-ask-me-to-meet-them-in-hotels.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar by RealJaneDoe: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
now u r telling me u didnt go abi..... qwantinue liein oo
Re: Producers Ask Me To Meet Them In Hotels For My Fees -- Halima Abubakar by ormariona(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
after u don go collect finish, u cum dey tell us

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lovely In New Photos / Which Of These Celebrities Would You Work For At N1million/per Month? / Bovi's Wife And Children In Beautiful New Photos - Trudigest.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.