Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter (35064 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
She looks like a boy, but wait o! Is she a tranvestite? She sure does look like one, very skinny *spits* embarassed
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by dadaijboy: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
She's cute
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by richard870(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
businessweb:
My Dear Sister...

if your Man is Stressing you....
Boil water
Let it boil, boil, boil, and boil.While water is still boiling...
wait for him to fall asleep.

When you are very sure that he is sleeping then make some tea and drink.
Tea reduces stress.

Stop crying.Ok..
Lolz wait o you thought am gonna say pour it on him.

Come on u can't kill him u love him!!! grin
cheesy
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow at age 16 shocked
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by yinkslinks(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
please my security man told me his the father of olamide but when his refused to show resposibility of his son, the mother change his name to olamide. could my gate man be right?
henryanna36:
Embattled legendary musician Koffi Olomide has had arguably one of the most difficult weeks of his life.

Following his deportation from Kenya for the assault of a dancer at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, the ‘Ekotite’ singer was then arrested at his home in Kinshasa and locked up for 18 months..

But all his troubles aside, the internet has been lit up with photos of his daughter, Didi Stone Olomide.

At 16 years of age, she is said to be one of the most influential young fashionistas in Paris.

She is an aspiring fashion designer who was featured on the international fashion and lifestyle magazine, Vogue, earlier this year.

She is quite the eye candy as evidenced by the photos below:

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photosmeet-koffi-olomides-gorgeous.html
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Ralphdan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
tongue
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
The babe fine abeg
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
I love her dad's song like mad....now am crazy about her. Even at Machine Gun Point, I'll definately choose her over Rihanna grin grin grin grin
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by mikron(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2016
doctorkush:
we will not take it...we must avenge your father's sin on you... that is a bad thing and its a crime ...oya come here now.

Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by mikron(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2016
dacovajnr:
Na who her Papa Offend? I don't know and still don't want to know..But this girl Sweet With Portable Agbalumos Neither too Big nor Small kiss but why she pose lyk say she get disability for the last pix..
the polio pose, girls best pose these days
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by JOYOSITA(f): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
She is bae
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Godson32(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Licking lolli pop shows that she will be a great d**k s*cker.
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
businessweb:
My Dear Sister...
if your Man is Stressing you.... Boil water Let it boil, boil, boil, and boil.While water is still boiling... wait for him to fall asleep.
When you are very sure that he is sleeping then make some tea and drink. Tea reduces stress.
Stop crying.Ok.. Lolz wait o you thought am gonna say pour it on him.
Come on u can't kill him u love him!!! grin

One of few posts that got me crying while Laughing. you are crazy. lol
Re: Didi Stone Olomide, Koffi Olomide’s Gorgeous Daughter by businessweb: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
davtosh:

One of few posts that got me crying while Laughing. you are crazy. lol
kpele o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga / 50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors / Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.