Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics (60902 Views)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

u know u just made zero sense, right? alright if u didn't let me tell you, if that happens here in our land land, some people fit don burn the babe down, beat her blue and black, strip her naked and if she very unfortunate, they might just set her ablaze, that's how worse we are, these people did a civilized thing by just tying her down before the authorities came in and you are insulting, abeg if this kind thing happened here, would you and your friends or whoever is around even think of this, your dirty bad minds would go to extreme thoughts

just shut up !! and don't ever quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say .. how and when did
"why always kenyan" become an insult?
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

just shut up !! and don't ever quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say .. how and when did
"why always kenyan" become an insult?

Lol, relax bro, u and I know if a Kenyan dropped a comment after seeing Nigerians burn like we always do and he or she says, why always Nigerians, u would say it's not an insult abi, lol, funny bunch, enjoy ur evening
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Lukmann1: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
u be ashawo, come still be thief
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Hbuyosh(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:
Kenya getting all the bad press these days

Do u want to know what bad news is?

Boko Haram killing over 10,000 within one year

Shortage galore in the land of plenty, from cooking oil, tomatoes, cassava flour (for making that meal u pipo call garri), and especially this; shortage of fuel in a country that produces the most oil in the continent

Mushrooming of militant gangs that blow up oil and other crucial infrastructure left, right centre.

Unfettered power outages is the order of the day where oil is the main export, pipo forced to resorting to using generators

Rising cost of living

The devaluation of the national currency due to the weak economy

Almost daily, deadly clashes between pastoralists and crop farmers over resources

Grand corruption scandals becoming order of the day, even the British PM describing your country as "fantastically corrupt"

Now these are what we call bad news.

These other stupid news about sexual incidences in Kenya or wherever do not qualify to be described as bad news as such. They are bizarre, shocking and hilarious, true, but not bad.
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by idupaul: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hbuyosh:

.Boko Haram killing 10,000 within one year

Shortage galore in the land plenty, from cooking oil, tomatoes, cassava flour, and especially this; shortage of fuel in a country that produces the most oil in the continent

Mushrooming of militant gangs that blow up oil and other crucial infrastructure left, right centre.

Unfettered power outages the order of thew day, pipo resorting to using generators

Rising cost of living

The devaluation of the national currency

Almost daily, deadly clashes between pastoralists and crop farmers over resources

Grand corruption scandals becoming order of the day, even the British PM describing your country as "fantastically corrupt"

Now these are the bad news.

These news sexual related incidences in Kenya or wherever do not qualify to be described as bad news as such. They are bizarre, shocking and hilarious, but not bad.

I know bro.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by iukpe: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
segebase:
kenya again

Abeg make dem collect this title from naija our dear country we don tire for bad name. They need to improve on armed robbery, kidnapping and fraud sha.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by IceDude(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lilimax:
The person you were referring to is Lilmax and a guy whereas I am Lilimax and a female smiley
Don't mind seun for accepting that name. undecided People kept on thinking the we are the same embarassed
All join....Mrs Lilmax i hail o grin
Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
kenya with funny stories are like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by idupaul: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Boko Haram killing over 10,000 within one year

Shortage galore in the land of plenty, from cooking oil, tomatoes, cassava flour (for making that meal u pipo call garri), and especially this; shortage of fuel in a country that produces the most oil in the continent

Unfettered power outages is the order of the day where oil is the main export, pipo forced to resorting to using generators

Rising cost of living

The devaluation of the national currency due to the weak economy

Now these are what we call bad news.

These other stupid news about sexual incidences in Kenya or wherever do not qualify to be described as bad news as such. They are bizarre, shocking and hilarious, true, but not bad.

True bro..I just love slamming

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Lilimax:
The person you were referring to is Lilmax and a guy whereas I am Lilimax and a female smiley
Don't mind seun for accepting that name. undecided People kept on thinking the we are the same embarassed
he is fake and you're authentic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics by donbenedict(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
hilaomo:
Make I pack here...
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Paint To Mark Ghana's 61st Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.