Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (60549 Views)

Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Superex(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
freemile2ru:
35k ke, with that kind of exam? I doubt that
lol na naija u dey... expect the unexpected... I confirmed from someone that got the job previously anyways u can go for it I'm not discouraging anyone
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Affluentkess: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
35k, that is interesting

but how was your exams, has anyone receive interview mail yet?
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by djboy50(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Has anyone been contacted?
As everything dry no make sense ooo
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by kennyok(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Topmostt:

please what is your qualification, HND or BEng?
..please I will be grateful if you can forward gmat and dragnet past question paper to me @ kennyclassic02@gmail.com. im a B.eng (chemical )

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by aipheee: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please has anyone been contacted??
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by ESFRANCIS01(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2016
aipheee:
Please has anyone been contacted??
Not yet
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by davidchior(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls has anyone being contacted with regards to interview for nbc trainee technicians. Incase of latest development, inbox me, chiordavid@gmail.com, 08131011617.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by johnson4gudd(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Has any1 gotten interview invite from the NBC Dragnet test that held wedsday.........pls let's know so that others dnt keep hoping....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
buhariDRIVER:
35 k ..that's really disappointing. .... I heard some other ppl in the previous thread of last year arguing about it n someone say it's 80-90k..... anyways until then. .....goodday to you all esp aipheee
Oga driver, you are talking about management trainee. The pay is double that of Trainee technician.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by skyice(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
johnson4gudd:
Has any1 gotten interview invite from the NBC Dragnet test that held wedsday.........pls let's know so that others dnt keep hoping....
What's the issue with dragnet sef? Since wen did CBT start taking this long to mark??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by adejochanan: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
some guys have received mails as of this afternoon
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by aipheee: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
adejochanan:
some guys have received mails as of this afternoon
DID YOU RECEIVE??
IS IT AN INVITE FOR INTERVIEW OR A REGRET MAIL??
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by adejochanan: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Not me a friend and its for Interview next week
aipheee:

DID YOU RECEIVE??
IS IT AN INVITE FOR INTERVIEW OR A REGRET MAIL??
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Jerana15(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Engrobiorah(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just got a mail
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by emmy4lov(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
What location are u pls .?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by ESFRANCIS01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Engrobiorah:
I just got a mail
Update on what's on it and you wrote ur test from which location?
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Engrobiorah(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
emmy4lov:
What location are u pls .?
I am in Enugu
I wrote in portharcourt
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Engrobiorah(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your success at the Aptitude test and assessment conducted by our Recruitment Consultant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the position ofTrainee Technician with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, and wish to invite you for an Interview, The details are as follows: 

Date: Monday; 8th August, 2016

Venue: Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,

Plot 126, Trans Amadi Layout,

Port Harcourt. Rivers State          

Time: 12:00 noon (Please come with three (3) copies of your CV and credentials)

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by ESFRANCIS01(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Congratulations Engrobiorah. Wishing you success in your interview. I wrote mine in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Engrobiorah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
ESFRANCIS01:
Congratulations Engrobiorah. Wishing you success in your interview. I wrote mine in Abuja.
Thanks namesake. Do u kno how d interview goes?
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by EFGH: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your success at the Aptitude test and assessment conducted by our Recruitment Consultant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the position ofTrainee Technician with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, and wish to invite you for an Interview, The details are as follows: 

Date: Monday; 8th August, 2016

Venue: Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,

Plot 126, Trans Amadi Layout,

Port Harcourt. Rivers State          

Time: 12:00 noon (Please come with three (3) copies of your CV and credentials)

congratulations bro, hoping to receive mine too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by ESFRANCIS01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Thanks namesake. Do u kno how d interview goes?
No. This is my first time also. Just incase I get any info I will let you knw .
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Martty7: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
ESFRANCIS01:

No. This is my first time also. Just incase I get any info I will let you knw .
@ EngrObiorah and ESFRANCIS Pls send me PM sp we can share any info we have as regards the interview. Tnx
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by fliXzz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello guys. I took the test and by God's grace I have been invited for an interview slated for next week Monday. Please i implore anyone with the capacity of rendering help with regard to the interview to kindly indicate or contact me 08134636822. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by fliXzz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Martty7:

@ EngrObiorah and ESFRANCIS Pls send me PM sp we can share any info we have as regards the interview. Tnx

Guys mine is in Port Harcourt. Please let's relate and find a way to prepare well for this interview. Whatsapp/call: 08134636822
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by emmy4lov(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Its like Lagos and Abuja candidates are yet to receive interview invitation emails..? Well fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by fliXzz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello guys. I took the test and by God's grace I have been invited for an interview slated for next week Monday. Please i implore anyone with the capacity of rendering help with regard to the interview to kindly indicate or contact me 08134636822. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
emmy4lov:
Its like Lagos and Abuja candidates are yet to receive interview invitation emails..? Well fingers crossed
got an invitation, from lagos centre.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by DanJayMartin: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
I got for Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by motifoluwasolami: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
got a mail too, lagos center.
Re: Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite by Carmal90(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
I got a mail, yes a REGRET mail from dragnet that I won't be able to proceed. Goodluck to those that scale through

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) / Is This A Scam? / First Bank Strategic Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.