Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin (28252 Views)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by LocalChamp: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Posted By: Victor Oluwasegun, Abujaon: July 28, 2016

The former Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin, on Thursday claimed that the Speaker of the House, Yakubu Dogara and three other principal officers he accused of inserting billions into the 2016 budget are attempting to obstruct justice.

The lawmaker said Dogara and others are trying to obstruct justice by seizing information relevant to the allegation and impeding investigations.

A statement issued by Jibrin on Thursday reads:

“Speaker Dogara has ordered that all the computers in the appropriation secretariat be shut down and moved to his office as if that is the answer to the allegations I raised.

“The secretariat workers are being harassed to keep quiet and suppress facts. There has also been an attempt to break into my office at the House.

“I know he wants to tamper with documents critical to his and three others future investigation and prosecution but unfortunately for him we already have enough evidence in our possession. The security and anti -corruption agencies should kindly take note. ”

Speaking on the press briefing organised by Gombe Reps Caucus which accused him of waging a “campaign of calumny,” he said:

“Five members of the Gombe caucus addressed the press today (Thursday) in a show of shame and succeeded in only rehearsing the accusation of lies leveled against me by Speaker Dogara.

“Two of them are part of the list of corrupt members I will be submitting to the EFCC. My response to them is they should simply read my full reply released yesterday and join the Transparency Group (TG), an alliance of hundreds of members to cleanse the House of corruption and corrupt members.

“They should act honourably by calling on Speaker Dogara to listen to the call of Nigerians to reconvene the House immediately so that an independent investigation can commence.”

When the Special Adviser to the Speaker on Media and Public Affairs, Turaki Hassan, was contacted on the issue, he declined to react to the allegation.
http://thenationonlineng.net/dogara-invaded-committee-secretariat-seized-computers-jibrin/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by LordIsaac(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm....shame!
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dis season film no dey finish.

Jubrin not ready to go down alone without pulling down Dogara and d 3 cabal. Anyway, it's APC Vs APC, party of d saints.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dogara must GO.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by datola: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
I remember this Dagora of a disgrace man flying in private jet after being elected speaker and some were like he deserved it.

I also recollect that Tambuwal supporting Dagora for speakership because he was a better and mature leader.

Dagora will regret the day he suspended Jubrin.

Let more air blow for the 'yanct' of chicken to expose.

Good ridance to bad rubbish!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Qmerit(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
I knew from day one it will get to season 15 if not more than! Shameless reps.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by 2eggs1goal: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Power corrupts ,Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
It's his turn, smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by veekid(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wadeva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Deen77: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
datola:
I remember this Dagora of a disgrace man flying in private jet after being elected speaker and some were like he deserved it.

I also recollect that Tambuwal supporting Dagora for speakership because he was a better and mature leader.

Dagora will regret the day he suspended Jubrin.

Let more air blow for the 'yanct' of chicken to expose.

Good ridance to bad rubbish!

Hand of God, pastor Adeboye prayers for the Nation at work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by axishale(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
LocalChamp:
Posted By: Victor Oluwasegun, Abujaon: July 28, 2016

http://thenationonlineng.net/dogara-invaded-committee-secretariat-seized-computers-jibrin/
Smh......polithiefians and their drama

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by IDnoble1: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ehh ehhhh
is it not the time that Nigerians should move out in thousands and make the wall of The hallowed chambers tremble and call for resignations of these political thieves, this is what the western ppl can never tolerate and their leaders know them as no nonsense ppl so they respect them. but here you see my people pointing fingers that President should do this and Buhari is not fighting corruption well, and they sit down in the comfort of their room excepting one President to represent them and fight for them. Just imagine how harmless civilians confronted a large number army recently in Turkey to repel the coup. Do you think their leaders can have the gut to perform rubbish with them as they do here?

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Davvymavvy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
There are many different kinds of people in the world, and you can never assume that everyone will react to your strategies in the same way. Deceive or outmanoeuvred some people and they will spend the rest of their lives seeking revenge. They are wolves in lambs' clothing. Choose your victims and opponents carefully, then never offend or deceive the wrong person

KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH - DO NOT OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON

LAW 19 in 48 laws of power

Dogara has outmanoeuvred the wrong person, Jibrin will fight Dogara till the end

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by JoeCutie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Have you noticed anything strangely sweet and peculiar with all these fights in the NASS?
Senate: Saraki Vs Buhari = APC vs APC
Senate: Dino Melaye Vs Tinubu = APC vs APC
Reps: Dogara Vs Jibrin = APC vs APC
Their house is on fire!!! Their own case go worse pass that of Babylon. It's gon be so apocalyptic! cheesy

Yakubu Dogara, you had better go and die your die...in peace, before this Jibrin-force will die you...in pieces.

Nigerian politicians...walking corpses. Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga ije
angry

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
They are all the same, Shame!!! I thought he was an exception

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Deen77: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
Dis season film no dey finish.

Jubrin not ready to go down alone without pulling down Dogara and d 3 cabal. Anyway, it's APC Vs APC, party of d saints.

Do you remember they are PDP inside APC, PDP made d two Speaker and Senate president.

21 Likes

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by ucee64(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Politicians eh
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gbemmy2k10(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
typical Nigeria. why must he wait b4 he was sacked or he resigned b4 revealing secrets or throw shades.
where I dey chop must be protected and since I no dey there again let me spoil there.
The earlier we realise dat dis pple dont care about us, bt only care for their pot belly the better for all of us.

wake up Nigeria youths!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by DirtyGold: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Unfortunately, there's nothing like integrity or morality in our polity. However, somehow somewhere, it should be instituted that people indicted with such 'allegations and accusations' be forced to step down or resign!

What's tha business?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Dottore: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
See desperation. He's worsening his case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by yjgm(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
This thing is getting really messy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by precious1967(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
saraki family in shameless show.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Abbeyme: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is like the beginning of the beginnings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by laurel03(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
11 Jul 2016 ... "Billions of Looted Funds Buried in Farms – Dogara" definitely Dogara also buried money in farm..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Achorise: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why didn't you say it before now, you are talking too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kgr8mike(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
This Speaker should not speak for us again. He has lost his credibility to speak. I think he should honourably resign and face investigation and prosecution.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by willibounce1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
This dogara man looks very dangerous. He's got that evil look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by snoopdg(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
You see, much as I like the APC team, I don't see them as saints, I am happy they have this imbroglio going on within them, falsehood disguised as truth won't dwell for long.

It simply shows that a better number of our political leaders are rogues, plain and simple.

The good will of the Nigerian people will hunt them to submission.

Articles of no commercial value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by pacino26(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don't want to hear that this case is thrown out before it ever begun with there's no more evidence line. cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by goldeno10boy: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok na
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by OptimusJnr(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
As expected, a drowning man, never wants to drown alone, fortunately it's what we wanna hear and see, as they all kill each other whilst saving us from the corrupt representatives like them.... Good riddance to..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Kaybee14(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
We shall all see how it will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by mjames: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Speaker why na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes / Reno Omokri Replies Kenneth Okonkwo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.