Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin (28255 Views)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Appropriation Committee To Rework 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by lollmaolol(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Laughing at your confusion

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by poiu77: 4:26am On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by chidozieikeji2: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh
is it not the time that Nigerians should move out in thousands and make the wall of The hallowed chambers tremble and call for resignations of these political thieves, this is what the western ppl can never tolerate and their leaders know them as no nonsense ppl so they respect them. but here you see my people pointing fingers that President should do this and Buhari is not fighting corruption well, and they sit down in the comfort of their room excepting one President to represent them and fight for them. Just imagine how harmless civilians confronted a large number army recently in Turkey to repel the coup. Do you think their leaders can have the gut to perform rubbish with them as they do here?
my guy leave dogara alone go and confront buhari to present his certificate let the war against corruption start from his side he shud stop fooling nigerians
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by teepain: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have you noticed anything strangely sweet and peculiar with all these fights in the NASS?
Senate: Saraki Vs Buhari = APC vs APC
Senate: Dino Melaye Vs Tinubu = APC vs APC
Reps: Dogara Vs Jibrin = APC vs APC
Their house is on fire!!! Their own case go worse pass that of Babylon. It's gon be so apocalyptic! cheesy

Yakubu Dogara, you had better go and die your die...in peace, before this Jibrin-force will die you...in pieces.

Nigerian politicians...walking corpses. Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga ije
angry

The reason why PDP was voted out of power is because Nigerians were not impressed by the way PDP treated every issue, including criminal infractions, as family affair.

It is to the credit of APC, that the party allows members to slug it out in a self cleansing process.

The APC as a party has many shortcomings but a lot of Nigerians would rather this party than one that covers up the sins of its members by "rebasing" (pun intended) issues of national importance as family affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Harbb: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2016
When pump price was increased, did you call people to come out and protest? When Buratai was exposed, did you call anybody to come out? When Dambazzau was exposed, what did you say? When CBN, FIRS, Immigration did illegal recruitment, what did you say? When hredsmen were killing people from north to south, what did you do? Hypocrites
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh
is it not the time that Nigerians should move out in thousands and make the wall of The hallowed chambers tremble and call for resignations of these political thieves, this is what the western ppl can never tolerate and their leaders know them as no nonsense ppl so they respect them. but here you see my people pointing fingers that President should do this and Buhari is not fighting corruption well, and they sit down in the comfort of their room excepting one President to represent them and fight for them. Just imagine how harmless civilians confronted a large number army recently in Turkey to repel the coup. Do you think their leaders can have the gut to perform rubbish with them as they do here?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by joshaac(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2016
continue talking until the day you will not be able to talk again
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by southpole: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2016
This fight brings hope for the next budget because all the leadership of the 2 chambers will be afraid to repeat what they did to the 2016 budget

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Deen77:

Do you remember they are PDP inside APC, PDP made d two Speaker and Senate president.
d last time I checked, they weren't elected to d house on PDP platform, they only succeeded in forming alliance with elected PDP members to actualise their dream.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by amazingspiderma: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh
Which Nigerians, the ones from the north or the ones from the south or the ones from the west.
Which Nigerians, the ones that follow state constitution or the ones that only follow religious constitution.
We can't have such happen in this heterogeneous, immiscible, partitioned geographical jungle.
Our unity died the day we began to threaten non locals to vote our preferred candidate or face violence. The day we said only one man was corrupt amongst all the people that have ruled us since independence. The day our President who constitutionally frauded the system in broad daylight contested without a WAEC certificate yet got the massive support of well educated elites.
No reasonable people has the will to stage such protest in Abuja, try it and see what their local rouges will do to you.
There is no unity in this shit hole,everyone calls for justice only when they find themselves at the losing end.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Ashmark(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh

What steps have you taken? Are you not part of those sitting down at home and then give opinion through Nairaland.

You can lead the struggle and am sure people will be glad to follow you.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by Chanchit: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh

Never been to any protest, but would gladly join a protest for a course like this had it been I reside in Abuja. This will show you all those silly Remy/Melaye protest were all sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by murphyibiam15(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Have little shame please. Did they contest under pdp in the last concluded election? When they decamped with large no of followers, you chanted their praise and anointed them saints but today you remember they used to be pdp. Point of correction, everybody has a history. Even buhari did not start with apc yet no certificate upp till the present. Does that make him less apc?
good analysis/question

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by edo3(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
typical Nigeria. why must he wait b4 he was sacked or he resigned b4 revealing secrets or throw shades.
where I dey chop must be protected and since I no dey there again let me spoil there.
The earlier we realise dat dis pple dont care about us, bt only care for their pot belly the better for all of us.

wake up Nigeria youths!!!
Which youth? the one wey dey ogogoro joints wey no know wetin dey happen around him because he lacks education abi na little previleged ones collecting 40k per month and assumed local champion because he has little money to drink beer? abeg we no get youth wey fit stand against d govt.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by JoeCutie(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2016
teepain:

The reason why PDP was voted out of power is because Nigerians were not impressed by the way PDP treated every issue, including criminal infractions, as family affair.

It is to the credit of APC, that the party allows members to slug it out in a self cleansing process.

The APC as a party has many shortcomings but a lot of Nigerians would rather this party than one that covers up the sins of its members by "rebasing" (pun intended) issues of national importance as family affairs.
You deserve some respect, first, because you showed (me) respect in your response.

Second, the point you made is as cool as the way you made it.

#RESPECT

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by 2eggs1goal: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2016
ayindejimmy:

No pun intended.
But it's,

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

And

"It's his turn "
Noted sire, we need people like you on nairaland
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by famayo: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Act One Scene 2
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by teepain: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
You deserve some respect, first, because you showed (me) respect in your response.

Second, the point you made is as cool as the way you made it.

#RESPECT

Double respect to you my brother. We all should keep holding our leaders to the highest possible standards.

#MAXIMUM RESPECT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by lailo: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have you noticed anything strangely sweet and peculiar with all these fights in the NASS?
Senate: Saraki Vs Buhari = APC vs APC
Senate: Dino Melaye Vs Tinubu = APC vs APC
Reps: Dogara Vs Jibrin = APC vs APC
Their house is on fire!!! Their own case go worse pass that of Babylon. It's gon be so apocalyptic! cheesy

Yakubu Dogara, you had better go and die your die...in peace, before this Jibrin-force will die you...in pieces.

Nigerian politicians...walking corpses. Ndi nwuru anwu na-aga ije
angry
As per ur analysis-----Senate: Saraki V's Buhari =PDP Vs APC, Melaye Vs Tinubi= PDP vs APC, Dogara vs Jubrin=PDP vs PDP. Remember dat u supported d idea when PDP installed dis people as against their party's wish.APC has disowned them a long time ago.If Nigeria is not careful,PDP will destroy it completely bcs it is still breathing.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kings09(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Is the mud slinging btw ogor n jibrin?
gretblue:

Two face people.Leo Ogor is from which party? You always jump into conclusion without knowing the details.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by kings09(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
I made comments based on d post as Dogara n Jibrin are from d APC and anythn APC is not easy for Buhari to move against. U r right abt the youth thingy but how many youths r willing to sacrifice?
Godaboveall:

My friend why r u been sentimental ? what has PDP nd APC got to do about that post ?, besides have EFCC come out to say they r not prosecuting ??.
The post raised a valid arguments, were youths are supposed to protest these politicians out of office cos i tink dats d only way as i still cannot comprehend that till now Saraki is still Senate president and he is facing countless charges of curruption, where he shud have since resigned or stepped aside this is mind bogging !

Part of the reason that things are not working properly in Nigeria is as a result of sensless sentiments based on party affliations, religion, ethnicity & lack of fear of God.

Its high time we drop all dis ridiculous and senseless sentiments and fight for what is ours nd our children children, cos dis politicians that some of us are killing ourselves over do not even know us from Adam and yet we fight their battle for a meagre sum nd they are up there padding BILLIONS for their own children nd u knw what?, this same children will be recycled and use this money stolen from you nd i to win elections nd it goes on and on and on hence u find out that its d same people winning and coming back bicos now they see it as their birth right.

its high time the youths speak out, its about time !.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by anigbajumo(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2016

Till now,Mr speaker has not yet to counter jibrin with a valid evidence but court threats,Dogara is a thief like saraki....lol,two thieves presides the two Chambers.....

Wait,what stop EFCC to storm the green chamber to Lock up the two thieves?? PMB action on corruption issue is somehow inert.

The basic fact is that if jibrin is still the chairman of the appropriation committee, nothing like this scenario coz it will be "I chop,U chop".

Just imagine the present situation where people even family man dey beg u for money nd find it difficult to eat just once in a day,some Satan in human flesh are busy padding nd stealing what is belongs to common man.

Inconclusion,If this is wat has been happened in both Chambers over the years,The is the right time Nigeria's youths should rise up nd against this useless nd barbaric act.But guess what,we av already divided in terms of party affiliations,Religious,ethnicity nd sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
typical Nigeria. why must he wait b4 he was sacked or he resigned b4 revealing secrets or throw shades.
where I dey chop must be protected and since I no dey there again let me spoil there.
The earlier we realise dat dis pple dont care about us, bt only care for their pot belly the better for all of us.

wake up Nigeria youths!!!
It doesn't matter if he exposed dogara on a revenge mission. Let them keep exposing themselves. It's for the good of the Nigerian masses and for the betterment of democracy. I always insist too that anybody being probed by buhari should be probed very well. We should stop shielding these people, they don't deserve it.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by prof12(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
The change agenda of APC Buhari led government attitude is unraveling a lot of rot and mess in the name of corruption that has eaten deep into the fabric of our democracy.

Jibril reveal more. For you need one among the bad bunch to revolt for a change in behavior or attitude.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THAT IS THE POWER OF THE PRAYERS OF THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS.

THIS EPISODE IS SO SWEET.

Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by gbemmy2k10(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

It doesn't matter if he exposed dogara on a revenge mission. Let them keep exposing themselves. It's for the good of the Nigerian masses and for the betterment of democracy. I always insist too that anybody being probed by buhari should be probed very well. We should stop shielding these people, they don't deserve it.
sure, it is for the good of the masses. my point is just that they don't care about us but themselves. if there were no issues btw the two of them we would nt av knw of their shady dealings. my point tho
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by dadaijboy: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by birdie: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh

I think a popular uprising is needless in our case, since we serve a living God and we are accustomed to fighting on our kneels, let us be patient, the enemies of Nigeria will destroy themselves in all to the glory of God.
Re: Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin by yaki84: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
IDnoble1:
Ehh ehhhh

which street u dey make i join u.?..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes / Border Closure Bites Hard On Rice, Textile Shops In Benin Republic / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.