Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates (30808 Views)

The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by dadaijboy: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Pope22:
The kind of screening u will undergo for this job eehh. People that screen universities, only God knws how they will screen u for this job. All those As and Bs in ur transcript, don't be surprised if they ask u to go and rewrite those exams again with the current people in the university u graduated from.
Its not a big deal to be tested, once your confident and sure the marks you earned while in school was your effort. Then no call for alarm. Pray to be short-listed first.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Please include in your resume the research works, seminar and related journals you have done so far, it will give you an edge, remember this is a University body which is academic related. Prove to them that you have the potentials as an academia.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by sanyahkod(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
377:
Sorry for the earlier mail is kingsyo2003@yahoo.com

Hello bro..
You haven't replied my mail.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:

my brother no insult me join dis our smooth talk nah.. Na my g.f dey find work no bi me. I be comedian/acto, i be self employ, the founder of funny talkative entertainment abuja
No be insult ooo na just yab.. tell her say make she go read the instuctions again. cos no be everything dem they teach person

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by cruz419(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
377:
Hi people you can send your CVs to me to help u submit them for you. I stay here in Abuja just submitted mine yesterday. You can reach me on 08060278222 or 08188024422 mail kingsyo2003@yahoo
Com one love my people to error in trying God is always with us.
Bro I will be very grateful if u can help submit mine too but how about d hand writing application how do one go about dat!!
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Bograd83(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
CAN A POLYTECHNIC GRADUATE APPLY?....... I ASKED BECAUSE THIS IS NUC O.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by hylyne(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
who said the recruitment is meant for Northerners alone?

Going by buharis administration plan, Northerners are the most empowered.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
hylyne:

Going by buharis administration plan, Northerners are the most empowered.
You would rather say they have the highest quota.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by onismate: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Justdulla:
I just went to submit my application... mehn the crowd there aint funny at all oooh.. as in today's envelope alone is over 100 they have received, talkless of the coming days ahead.. E go better sha. One Love Yall
Hello please, there were no job categories so how and what are we applying for?
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Artib(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heineken:
omg! Guy can't you read? Ten copies of your cv and one handwritten application.
the best reader in the world, welcome. I wonder the extremity of your myopic egocentricity.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Artib(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
Funny you! But that's not the case.

Okay, Bro!
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
onismate:
Hello please, there were no job categories so how and what are we applying for?
Its like a graduate trainee kinda job, u are trained for the job. u know NUC accreditates and regulates University education in Nigeria. Thats why they requested for graduates of specific field. Like the heading of my application letter, i simply wrote 'Application for Employment (ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES)' cos thats ma field of study, am an environmentalist.

2 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Draculadick(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
how much is the salary
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by highmood(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
You have a point! But on the contrary, those already employed would still have applied if its done online, thereby reducing the chances of those unemployed to be selected.
how many will they be? Its easier to identify them by electronically sorting them out than allowing a applicants send in thier resumes manually when we all know many may not due to time, distance and money.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by ayoolar011(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
bababububa:
Pls am in lagos. do i have to travel to abuja to submit my application? Please help a sister.

Not really you can send yours via post. I mean Nipost same as efcc
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
highmood:
how many will they be? Its easier to identify them by electronically sorting them out than allowing a applicants send in thier resumes manually when we all know many may not due to time, distance and money.
Like I said before, that's the desired method most institution/commission use.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by olutunde12(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Barselonia:
But u go school.. because I dont see any were dey specify tribe.

i am not sure say u go school if u no understand that simple message.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Speeddial(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Which positions are available? So I can select.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by sanyahkod(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
National Universities Commission

RE: Vacancy announcement

Following the vacancy announcement published on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 in three (3) National dailies, Guardian, Punch and Daily Trust calling for applications to fill vacant positions in the National Universities Commission (NUC), the Management regrets to announce the indefinite suspension of the planned recruitment due to the urgent need to restructure the commission for greater efficiency and service delivery in the discharge of its regulatory functions.

Once more, the commission regrets and inconveniences caused.

Ibrahim Usman Yakasai

Director, information and public Relations

http://www.jobstoday.com.ng/job/national-universities-commission-nuc-suspends-recruitment/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JobsInNigeriaTodayjobsTodaynigeriaJobsToday+%28Jobs+in+Nigeria+Today%29

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by favouredon(f): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
I heard they have suspended d recruitment indefinitely. Please can any one confirm?
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by atk5: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
I had that the application is suspended how true is the statement please. Some body help
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Hamdy6: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
atk5:
I had that the application is suspended how true is the statement please. Some body help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.