Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead (46047 Views)

Nigerian Military Doing A Good Job With Operation Awatse / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Daplux4: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Businessideas:
I thought the Ijaw Youth Council said these guys are not Ijaws. How on earth they think can go in a strange land and get away with acts of terrorism against the indigenous people still amazed me. The Yoruba knew it would come to this but used the press to warn them enough. These are criminal elements destroying the image of the Ijaws and some people don't just get it

We don't need ur sympathy this country must be restructured no amount of intimidations will stop the struggle
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Nice one o! Let the military should flush out those Ijaw basssstards mercilessly!! What effrontery!!!
nepa bill degree holder,LET THE ARMY SHOULD FLUSH.....zombie
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by goldman777: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Even d gods of egbesu have cursed and abandoned d militants to die like chickens disgracing ijaw people where nobody send them.why leave d confines of niger delta to go and become a nuisance in another mans land.serves them right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
tdayof:

Haha someone looks so pained.. The Nigerian military will delete your damn militants .

Op I have helped you with sources for these militants sympathizers.
http://punchng.com/military-bombards-lagos-ogun-creeks-scores-feared-killed/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/military-descends-arepo-vandals-hideout-operation-awathe/

zombie de la sophisticaata,ha far? losss.....God punish joblessness sha,hahahahahahahaha....
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by blazetitov: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
reporting from abu dhabi (NANC)i thought the yellowbars said no crime in their state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by wristbangle: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Alokendra:

****which oyel? The oyel they explored, appraised, and developed? What exactly did they contribute to drilling of oil and gas? How many ijaws can afford the drilling rig daily rate? How many of you can even afford to carry out exploration activities, shoot seismic? How many of you are perverse to the risks associated with drilling oil and gas when statistics shows that every 1 out of 10 ten wells drilled encounter oil? People have invested funds, resources into exploring for oil and gas. Many have gone into bankruptcy, many have massive debts to Service only for some lazy ogogoro drinkers to come and rant awa oyel. If you scream that again, I'll give you a dirty e-slap that will hard format your brain to it's default setting.

Devastating blow gringrin

Na son of man u finish like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by gare(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2016
pythonkid:
this country is turning to something else , all this bokoharams , militants are just agents of end time because i dont see what they will benefit from all this .. they're just making things worse ... God help us , God help buhari ... GEJ is a Dog and a brilliant thief ...

I know a lot of us don't have good upbringing and most of us are not even better than this militants, how can you call GEJ a dog, don't you have respect for your seniors? No matter what you don't have the moral justification to call him a dog, is this how your parents brought you up, to go about insulting your elders, irrespective of the circumstances.

Please try and show so manners, because if you want your days on earth to be long you need to honour your parents, and GEJ is old enough to be your father if not better.

1 Like

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2016
yang:
The zoo Airforce shelling Arepo

What kind of a stupid country is this

How can a millitary arrive community in fighter jets and start shelling it

This dullard buhari loves genocide

And npbody is talking

Today its arepo, tommorow it might be your community

who told u nobody is talking,cant u see the sophisticated yorubas dancing and rejoicing that "yeebos and ijaws" are being killed even if the military destroy their land? Ahh leave them o,they are happy and dont care,their main concern more than anything else is 'shinedu and ipad'...lolls
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2016
StOla:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Better the military shelling the place and committing genocide against terrorists, than terrorists committing crimes against the state and law abiding citizens.

Today it is Arepo, tomorrow it must be the origins of the terrorists in the NigerDelta creeks.

yang i nø tell u? Its like cut ya nose to spite ya...or better,burn ur house cos of stubborn tenant...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
modath...tell this guy that d proof he is asking for won't do more justice than him bringing his loved ones to the affected areas and feel the horror in 32D
show us videos...stop the ranting...yorubas are the miscreants who are the bunkerers...they love proceeds from processed oil too...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Abu Dhabi? You that's preparing busy cleaning your Fanyogo bicycle and gala carton in Lagos grin grin grin. Even if you're there, I'm sure it's drugs you're pushing there.

Children of hate everywhere. They hate good news.

You guyz should know by now that we're Yorubas, we don't support illegality. We don't support DRUG PUSHERS and MILITANTS, we're even aware that our castaways like Fayose, Bode George, Obanikoro are your gods coz we know you love corruption.

agreed...you also hate agberoism,area boiism,armed robbery,rituals,drug pushing(baba suwe),and more importantly,u hate sniffing hausa fulani anus....and u hate being zoogerian sophisticated extra zombies.....hhhahahahahahahahaha......
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Iceberg3: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
tayebest:
Only the IPOB yoot call this propaganda... lol grin grin grin

In other news,
The mod wey ban me go tell me if "stoopid" has just been added to oxford dictionary! undecided undecided undecided

person wey just come from prison dey pretend dey laff...prison beans bad sha...see kwashiokor! Hhhaaahahahahahaha.....zombie lollssss
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by modath(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
Mo ....tell this guy that d proof he is asking for won't do more justice than him bringing his loved ones to the affected areas and feel the horror in 32D

My bros, I don't even like engaging sef, they don't reason at all, talk less like sensible beings... They keep threatening about how much they want war, small taste, they are already crying like b*****s upandan!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by atoleybaba(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
show us videos...stop the ranting...yorubas are the miscreants who are the bunkerers...they love proceeds from processed oil too...
I should show videos of how they are committing terror? Baba u get sense at all? U fit do cameraman for me? It will be great so u can show ur fellow senseless ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by mrnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Realdeals:
I still wonder how some of these militants think. How can you just be armed with AK 47 guns & maybe RPG then think you confront a FG that has everything and win. It is so senseless
They think it is the GEJ presidency that will reward their terrorism with amnesty. ODEssious fools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by pepigeorge(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
hope4nigeria:
Those clamouring for war and hailling the militants hAve no ideal of war itself! And more so, Yoruba Land is not a place where militant can have free ride! You can't just misbehave there! Yoruba parent will expose his own child for wrong doing let alone one baaastard militant! Rest in hell lazy dudes and in advance for those that will still die in ND. Yeye people

will u attack a gal that has her left hand tight on ur balls n her right hand with a new tiger razor blade on the root of ur d.ck...... I guess ur answer is big NO.... u beg, cry and go on ur knez..
ND is holding Nigeria by the balls... I expect to see PMB on his knees
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
atoleybaba:
I should show videos of how they are committing terror? Baba u get sense at all? U fit do cameraman for me? It will be great so u can show ur fellow senseless ones
then its not the ijaws...they are rogues who are indigenes of the town...(yorubas)...you think you can blame ijaws for all crimes...carry ona load by onasef...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Izonpikin: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

agreed...you also hate agberoism,area boiism,armed robbery,rituals,drug pushing(baba suwe),and more importantly,u hate sniffing hausa fulani anus....and u hate being zoogerian sophisticated extra zombies.....hhhahahahahahahahaha......
dont mind the hypocrites...na ijaws be the agberos wey dey welley bus drivers...and the ijaws are also the armed robbers in the SW...they act like the angels of nigeria meanwhile they are as rotten as hell..i can see they dont support illegalities yet tinubu steals their taxes day in day out...i laugh them...they might go back to see that the army has even killed innocent yorubas...
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Perceptor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
pepigeorge:

hmmmmm......as they scatter, amnesty international is watching. ... commit genocide again in ND.... we are done with Nigeria
You no go stop deceivin urself about amnesty international sef?? You think say dem get una time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by damocool(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
yang:
The zoo Airforce shelling Arepo

What kind of a stupid country is this

How can a millitary arrive community in fighter jets and start shelling it

This dullard buhari loves genocide

And npbody is talking

Today its arepo, tommorow it might be your community
Don't worry brother leave that to the afonjas, they are only clearing out criminals and not damaging the environment/killing law abiding citizens.. We don't support crime / criminals down here.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!

Osu Ibo spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
medpren:

You really think there were no casualty of yoruba women and children? Lol! These moronic zombies are funny lots.

Osu, why are you crying more than the bereaved. Too much hate will only send you to early grave. Rest in peace in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by JFT24(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
Boko haram members live among residents in most northern states and have the military dropped bombs in those residential area? Everyone knows the answer.

Anyway, why am I even defending slaves who don't see anything wrong in their masters.undecided

You are a big liar, In fact you are unreasonable.
Bokoharam have no safe haven in any place in Nigeria. If you are even suspected of being part of it you are gone. Who tell you bokoharam live among people and they know them. Hausa are not hypocrite, they will never tolerate anything that is killing their kinsmen, which is what bokoharam is doing.
I can see you have little knowledge about north, how far north have you travelled.
You are a very fat liar and an Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by hope4nigeria(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
pepigeorge:

will u attack a gal that has her left hand tight on ur balls n her right hand with a new tiger razor blade on the root of ur d.ck...... I guess ur answer is big NO.... u beg, cry and go on ur knez..
ND is holding Nigeria by the balls... I expect to see PMB on his knees
history reveal Gowon was on his knee beging Ojukwu to embrase peace! Ojukwu was raising wing then, when Gowon became tired of begging! The rest was history that led Ojukwu to flee like a cowards, the impact was synpathetically deleted pple like you. You have no ideal of war aftermath! Present day syria will increase ur fear of quest for war.
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
wiseoneking:
Even ijaws dealing with this people. I wonder what it will be for them if there were no military to protect them. This is a disgrace, even ijaws in SW. Na waoooh.

What have you done to the fulani killing your people in Enugu. You had to fast and bribe them just to have peace. You have no shame at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
onatisi:

And you think this is good news
Carrying out military bombardment with air force jet in a civilian populated area is what u call good ?
How are we sure innocent civilians were caught in the cross fire ?

Face your Ghana wahala and stop splashing spit. There was an attack by militants and you were rejoicing yet you call yourself Yoruba. Just cos of few coins you are been paid to disgrace yourself online. Those in Arepo are not complaining. Gerrahere with your bad belle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by 1after: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

sophisticated zombie parasite

Osu Sad beast slave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fleshly:
Fake news from Afonjas newspaper.

There was no military invasion.

Nigeria Army always looking for cheap publicity. Tufiakwa, Afonjas disease!

I know you are in a mourning mood as your heroes who you expected to fight your battle for you while you sheepishly and cowardly lined up behind and urge them on have been deleted from the record of human beings.

FYI, am located in Igbo Olomu and i heard the noise of the operation and saw the aircrafts involved.

We have warned you and your cohorts to expect dome action. This is just the beginning.
Your mourning and gnashing of teeth have only just begun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Dbetpick(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
One thing you must know,
Army Came to aropo and said they bomb Fatala with jet bombers right. fine, who saw these militants they said they killed, where are proof, let them show us their dead bodies, I wonder who is lying to who with this comment

""Nigeria army should not lie to the public that they killed many militants as they always do, their bombs did not even killed a common housefly, where they not aware that non of their bombs blasts on falata ground. woe to the Yoruba's and army, navy air force men government will be sending to the seen, as the sleeping Lion is waken, we are coming for them no hiding place OPC get ready it will be blood for blood, No going back. share this until all Yoruba's and Ambode sees it""
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
dear army,pls go and do the same in the niger delta...welldone anyway.
grin angry grin
Pathetic
Re: Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead by Luvties(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
goldman777:
Even d gods of egbesu have cursed and abandoned d militants to die like chickens disgracing ijaw people where nobody send them.why leave d confines of niger delta to go and become a nuisance in another mans land.serves them right

Earlier this week, when I spotted the whooping sum that bayelsa, a state that's not up to Agege of lagos both in population and land mass got as allocation from the excess crude, I screamed and people around me didn't hesitate to hear my voice. I've been to bayelsa, trekked both length and breadth of the capital...in less than one hour, starting from the federal medical centre down to port harcourt road(the road that has taken them 16 years to dualise). There's no single infrastructure in place. All I could see was a long queue of prostitutes in their age 20s and some youths with bottles of gins in their hands, chatting with them. I felt ashamed of myself seeing such a horrible scene and and young generation wasting away. I wonder what their leaders do with that fat money. In Ondo and Ekiti states without oil and fat allocation, we could see how developed they are. These 2 states put together didn't get up to 10 billion naira and despite this they still were able to make-do with the little they got over the years. Bayelsa alone got 20 billion naira. What Lagos got wasn't up to 9 billion naira, as big and viable as it is. I'd rather advise the militants to begin chasing their leaders who are busy mortgaging their future. Sadly, none of those politicians sharing the money lives there. They're all in the cities. They should intensify efforts in kidnapping them once they go home for any occasion. We're for peace in the southwest. God will deal with whoever may want to cause chaos here. If they're not happy with buhari's style of government, they know the road to aso villa. They should go and attack him, instead of coming to attack innocent lagosians

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.