Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs (20939 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Timijo(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Turkey , for those sports fans who do not know...came into existence in 1921....as one of the successor nations of the Ottoman Empire....whose head was described as the Caliph....the successor of the Prophet of Islam.

And yes...it was a Muslim Empire...the ottoman empire.(Turkey is a secular nation with a Muslim majority).

Go and read your history again son.
Se yen lan ba e soni abi ko gba Jesu saye re.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by AnanseK(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
july66:
I hate Nigeria's habit of sackings. For goodness sake, these people are professionals & not politicians. They have tenure. If any of them did not perform well, remove him or her. Very soon we will hear that Vice-Chancellors of all universities have been removed in one swoop. This are attributes of immaturity in a nation. Nobody is sure of what happens the next moment because of the acts of men.

They are not sacked my brother. At least 3 of them are acting and the 2 have completed their contract. The president wants to appoint new hands , the media should not always insist on heating up the already hot polity.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by keyobi: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Brother, a close look at these names will tell you that there are 3 northerners in this list. Innocent Ujah is from benue state.
agabusta:

If a someone is able to successfully make himself the President of a country of millions of intelligent folks on two different occasions, you must actually be the greatest dullard for u to think such a person is dull.

Btw
Those Sacked are as follows:

Dr. Mohammed Ado
Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)

Femi Akingbade
Acting-Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Professor Karniyus Gamanie
Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)

Yetunde Oni
Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)

Professor Innocent Ujah
Director-General of the National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)

I can confirm there are three Southerners there out of 5.

How come you have not deemed it fit to criticise the Southern President who made these appointments?
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by AnanseK(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
President buhari is replacing corruption with nepotism.

If you doubt me, wait and see who will replace the sacked directors.

I hope you will have the humility to eat up your malicious words. The appointments have already been made and they are Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Pope22:
New Appointments:

Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) - Alhaji Dangaga Musa

Acting-Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) - Mohamed Shagari Ahmed

Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) - Dr. Saliu Aisha

Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) - Alhaji Ibrahim Dangote

Director-General of the National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) - Ribadu Musa Buhari

These are the hardworking ones!
Buhari.....I hail and hate you.

smiley grin

Bubu never fails to disappoint.

Hoping my peeps will wake up at some point.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
keyobi:
Brother, a close look at these names will tell you that there are 3 northerners in this list. Innocent Ujah is from benue state.
in his minds eye, anyone who isn't bearing the name Ibrahim or Adamu as long as he is concerned is a full fledged southerner
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2016
The people wey im suppose sack still dey there o,
cbn guvnor and finance minister.i wonder what this people are still doing there.
kachikwu talk say im no be magician,u sack am.but people wey also no fit do am,u still retain dem.
dere is God o
person don turn to monitoring spirit for naira-dollar fight
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by omonla555: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Little did we realise that ineffectual buffoon did not have Sw person among the top 10 in his cabinet and some idiots want to be casigating PMB for playing tribal politics. God bless PMB/PYO.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by prof12(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Overhauling require massive clean up
All yam eaters in all ways must leave for a better Nigeria.
Go on baba we are with you.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Gkemz: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
The vacated post would soon be replaced by Northern Muslims
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by SHAIBULIAR: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2016
All to be replaced by northerners. Kwontinue you hear
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by tyav7: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
That of Prof Ujah sweet me die.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by hannyjay(f): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Soon we will hear names like Musa,bello,mubarak from Daura in katsina have occupied the vacant positions, buhari is the dullest dullard I have ever seen
while u ar d fooooooolish of all the ugandas dat ever comment on nairaland
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by stenmikas(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
I won't be surprise if I see mallams occupy d positions.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by dadaijboy: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Sai baba
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by alaskido(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Routine Systems Clean up indeed.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by july66: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
gretblue:

But you didn't criticize the previous govt who appointed 4 southerners out the 5 names that were mentioned.Children of hates everywhere.
Truth is bitter but Jonathan was generally fair in his appointments hence there were no complaints then. Buhari is making no pretence at all about his appointments & obviously doesn't give a darm what anyone think including those who aided his enthronement. It is only democrats that considers how others feel about their actions. Tyrants don't bloody care.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by 400billionman: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
duduade:
They were not sacked... They were relieved of their duties...

They will be replaced by competent people I believe...

From the north..
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by pamcode(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sackings don dey too much for news nowadays.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Jahnedum: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
to be replaced with incompetent fulanis of Daura
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
agabusta:

If a someone is able to successfully make himself the President of a country of millions of intelligent folks on two different occasions, you must actually be the greatest dullard for u to think such a person is dull.

Btw

Dr. Mohammed Ado
Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)

Femi Akingbade

Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)

Yetunde Oni
Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)

Professor Innocent Ujah

How come you have not deemed it fit to criticise the Southern President who made these appointments?
Don't mind him. Nairaland is the only place where countless numbers of pathetically dull people call these who are far smarter than them "dullard". If you are still pained by his ousting of Jonathan from office, then your next situation will sure be...

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by koksy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls can someone confirm if this news is true? Especially for NIPRD?
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by chiddyj: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=agabusta post=47985707]

Btw

Dr. Mohammed Ado

Femi Akingbade

Yetunde Oni

Professor Innocent Ujah

How come you have not deemed it fit to criticise the Southern President who made these appointments? [Pls tell me you have heard of "collateral damage"! thenwe can talk/quote]
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Godfullsam(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
AnanseK:

I hope you will have the humility to eat up your malicious words. The appointments have already been made and they are Nigerians.

.....and what part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.