Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls (33845 Views)

Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Kaybee14(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful! May God uphold them.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by floxyluv80(f): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
wow!!! I luv twins ooo...a boy and a girl. I've bn praying abt it seriously. Almighty God
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by nikkypearl(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Moz22:
u probably never noticed cos u were too young then..I am sure she must have complained taya.. Have got 2 twins in my family, as a matter of fact my mum is a twin and she doesn't see eye to eye with her other twin. U can imagine how much headache is must have caused for their mum.
lol!I can only imagine
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Toppie2(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Are those cuties really hers?
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by dadaijboy: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Cute kids
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
dem no even resemble
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Pidggin(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
So cute, I tap into this blessing smiley
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Jimi23(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats dear Bimbo.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by lucarzdavidz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
whaoooh!
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Busuyib(f): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Me too
nikkypearl:
Wow!I love twins! Two boys to be precise wink kiss
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by seunfape(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please who is fathering for the baby ?still dude heritage
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wow! Congratulations another set of twins for Dudu Heritage, the first set of twins are from his previous marriage.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by AprokoNaija: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
A beg no vex o, hu be her husibandi? ABi, wen shi marry?
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Alegirl: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
The girls are cute

Congrats Toyin
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Alegirl: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
The girls are cute

Congrats Bimbo
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by juman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by YOLO1(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Bimbo Oshin who recently gave birth to a set of Twin girls posted their picture on her instagram timeline and it was obvious she is so delighted in her lovely cuties.

My girls rock, She captions the picture and it is so obvious as well they rock. they look so cute and gentle. We pray they grow up to be great and even greater than their mum. Amen!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIa7_PMjZGf/?taken-by=bimbooshin

But why her own twins come ugly like this?
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Raydos: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
Wow!I love twins! Two boys to be precise wink kiss

Two Boys Keh??

i Swear You'll Hate Your Boobs After One Year Of Breastfeeding!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aneke Twins & Others Celebrities Storm Anambra For Danduko Daughter’s Wedding / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.