Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lessons From Suratul Khaf (the Friday Regular Chapter) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons From Suratul Khaf (the Friday Regular Chapter) (474 Views)

Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / If The Friday Is Good, Then Why Is It Tragic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Suratul Khaf (the Friday Regular Chapter) by azyaq(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2016
FIRST REMINDER. Friday 24th day of Shawwaal. Summary of Suurat Al-Kahf (Quran 18). I've been sharing this most Fridays as a constant reminder. Lets read through and share to others and groups for Allah Sake. BismilLahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

This Suurat has 4 stories,
1. The People of the Cave which talk about trial of eemaan.
2. The Owner of the two gardens, which talk about trial of wealth and children.
3. Muusah (A.S) & Khidir (A.S), which is about trial of knowledge. And
4. Dhul Qarnayn, which talk about trial of authority.

The first two deals with good companionship and knowing the reality of life which is calling to Allah. The 3rd and 4th point deals with humility and sincerity in remembering the hereafter. All these are the boats of success.

The story of the believing young men who were living in a disbelieving country. They decided to leave their homes and run away with their religion and eemaan after a confrontation between them and their people. Allah rewarded them with the mercy of the cave and care of the sun for so many years. They wakeup to find their village were all believers. Allahu Akbar.

There followed a story of the man who Allah had blessed, but he forgot the one who had blessed him, transgressed and had doubts in his faith. He didn't give thanks for the blessings, even though his friend reminded him. Destruction of the crops and harvest and regrets after it was too late.

In approximately the middlenof the Suurat comes the story of iblees satan, the one who pulls the strings of fitnah. That's around Aayah 50.

When Muusah Alayhi salaam was asked by Allah, "who is the most knowledgeable person on the earth? He said me" I can understand his point been the prophet and messenger of Allah at that time but then Allah revealed to him that there was someone more knowledgeable than him, Muusah A.S travelled to meet Him in order to learn from him how sometimes we do not understand Allah's Wisdom but He is invariably Wise. I think we all know what happened in his journey with the knowledgeable person (ie the ship, the boy and the wall).

The story of the great king that joined both knowledge and strength and travelled to all parts of the earth, helping people and spreading goodness. He overcame the problem of gog and Magog by building a dam and was able to put to work the strength of a people who could hardly understand a word. Allahu Akbar. Please find tafsir books to read more about these beautiful storey. To be continued in shaa Allah in the second reminder. Please remember to recite suuratul kahf, perform your ghusul, send more salutations to the Prophet and go to jumuat early please. Please Remember me and my family in your dua.

May Allah increases us in beneficial knowledge. Aameen.
Re: Lessons From Suratul Khaf (the Friday Regular Chapter) by hadjipapiey(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Maa shaa ALLAH

(1) (Reply)

About Religious Intolerance In Nigeria / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/16 / What I Think About The Sham Called Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.