Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? (41767 Views)

MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 / New Social Network To Add And Get Political Updates In Communities - Gisthive / Glo Expands 4G Network To 16 More Locations Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by CLASSMAN: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2016
If u are in lagos try ntel ,
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Abayor7: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
chatom143:
Get a Spectranet Mifi and I will unlock it for you, to use any network of your choice. But if you need one, I can get it for you.
how much bro
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Sanchez01: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

Does it mean the MiFi works for only mobile phones or any device that is WiFi enabled.
Not actually 'works for' but 'works with'. It's like carrying a router around while you have access to the by connecting via WiFi. That of Glo is so small that you could put it in a breast pocket while you use it.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Tonason: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
I have one already, so please how can I unlock it, because their charges has madly gone up
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by murmee: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Osasnidas:
Smile is nice
It is not just nice. It is actually the BEST in Nigeria as of Now. I use it so I should know!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by kobonaire(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:

MiFi is a brand name used to
describe a wireless router that acts as
mobile Wi-Fi hotspot .

Possible explanation for the name"MiFi" is "Mobile Wi-Fi" or "My Wi-Fi"
Thank you for that clear explanation.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by eleojo23: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
CLASSMAN:
If u are in lagos try ntel ,
NTEL don reach Lagos?:
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Wolex143: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Am learning.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by ideology(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Good morning nlanders. Please which isthe best 4g lte mifi network currently? Smile, Swift, Spectranet or ntel. A network that offers a fast unlimited data for a month with price range of 10k - 20k. Well, just in case, my location is Lagos
SMILE HAS UNLIMITED PLAN FOR 19800, SMILE IS BEST FOR LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by olaric(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
chatom143:
Get a Spectranet Mifi and I will unlock it for you, to use any network of your choice. But if you need one, I can get it for you.

Please can you help me unlock my black Spectranet mifi modem?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chatom143: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
olaric:

Please can you help me unlock my black Spectranet mifi modem?

Yes, I can do it.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Ibyno(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
titjide:
I Use the normal Eti Mifi, got it for 13k. And it's always a super device

I have one also, but its 3.5G not that fast, but managable if use with fone .
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by pseudonomer: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
titjide:
I Use the normal Eti Mifi, got it for 13k. And it's always a super device

I have that too... do you know how to unlock it?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Osasnidas(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I currently use spectranet. They WERE good, very very good back then but their service has become rubbish and also very expensive. Their data also finishes fast.

I have persisted with them because there is no better alternative. Glo is cheap and fast when they are not running mad. But when their madness starts, Multilinks 1x of those years will be better.

I hate MTN but I think when they launch their 4G LTE, It will be the best due to their strong network coverage.
that is the problem have you checked their speed test, its not encouraging mtn sucks
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Merlissa:

I use Spectranet and you can roll over.. I currently have over 100gb worth of data..

My advice is to call them to be sure it's working in your area.. To avoid problems. Eg Spectranet doesn't work in most states only Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and I think Port Harcourt.

Spectranet is 10 for 20gb and 10gb worth free night browsing. .

Beat part it's FREE on public holiday.. You can use unlimited data and you won't be charged.. .
r

Thanks you so much for this. I'm so opting for Spectranet. I'll call their cc as suggested
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by WalkerMichael(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
ikombe:
Am presently using spectranet and its ok.

bought it for 25k
comes with 30gb & free night browsing
Modified grin
No awards for FTC yet undecided but it feels blessed to be in this position grin .
Happy Weekend Nairalanders
Haha thanks for the input bro. Spectranet here I come
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Esegracexxx(f): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Smile unlimited goes for 19.8k... Thank me later.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by purplekayc(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Esegracexxx:
Smile unlimited goes for 19.8k... Thank me later.
how?
Even though am sure the speeds would be slow since 20gb goes for N17k
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by tony1918(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2016
From my personal experience if you want a cheap data network but not all that reliable go for spectranet or swift but if you want a reliable,fast but expensive data bundle (19800 for 60+GB) Go for smile..Personally I'm presently using smile..I'm always smiling when using it but frown when I'm about to subscribe...

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by tony1918(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
purplekayc:
how?
Even though am sure the speeds would be slow since 20gb goes for N17k
Its not always slow but if you are an heavy user after using like 40+GB they will notify you to reduce the way you use it
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by richard870(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:

MiFi is a brand name used to
describe a wireless router that acts as
mobile Wi-Fi hotspot .

Possible explanation for the name"MiFi" is "Mobile Wi-Fi" or "My Wi-Fi"
Hmmn..guess WIFI would ne "We Wi-Fi " cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Ghostwriter70(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Good morning nlanders. Please which isthe best 4g lte mifi network currently? Smile, Swift, Spectranet or ntel. A network that offers a fast unlimited data for a month with price range of 10k - 20k. Well, just in case, my location is Lagos
Have u tried cyberspace 4G LTE. Goes for 17k with 50gb for d first month. Visit their website on www.cyberspacelte.net.ng. I'm currently using in Lagos.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by iliyande(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
I am using huawei AF23 Lte with unlocked spectranet 4g lte modem.

Glo is the best in my area

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by chigold100(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
The Smart Universal 3G/4G MIFI modem with Power Bank Capability and Hours Battery Life. Enjoy super fast browsing, it has amazing small size, beautiful shape, artistic design, easy to carry, very high quality device. Unbelievable low power dissipation, low carbon, environmental protection and low radiation.
1. Enjoy SUPER Fast Internet Browsing
2. Amazing small size, beautiful shape, artistic design, easy to carry, very high quality MIFI device
3. Unbelievable low power consumption
4. Up to 10 Hours Working Time
5. Internet connection sharing, up to 5 users can access the Wi-Fi network at the same time. Can provide internet connectivity to Windows, Android, Ipad, and other mobile devices via WIFI.
6. Can be used as power bank, provide power to mobile devices.
7.With Sim Slot - Can work with any network all over the world
8.Serves as a power bank and MIFI device at the same time (Two in one device)
9. Works with all WIFI enabled devices
10. Supports Micro SD card up 32 GB
11. Sim card and SD card are not included and this purchase

NOTE: it works with all network

For Order call 08053344119

1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by comeandmarry: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Abegi,im using glo...25 gig a month...its okay. Speed between 500kb-2mb
I pray make I use scamternet or smilescam.
All 4G na scam.
By now unlimited shud be 5k in Nigeria. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by yomore(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Smile is
Take note - as for Smile, the 19,000 Naira is for unlimited Premium MONTHLY plan while the 20G anytime data plan is 17,000 Naira for 1 YEAR.
I was informed the speed can be adjusted to suit your purpose- the categories being up to 1Mbps/2Mbps/5Mbps/21Mbps.
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Debque, which one do you use?
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by debque(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Debque, which one do you use?
I no dey use any one ooo...but I dey tap my neighbours wireless sha....think its spectranet
Re: Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? by Ymodulus: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
yomore:

Smile is
Take note - as for Smile, the 19,000 Naira is for unlimited Premium MONTHLY plan while the 20G anytime data plan is 17,000 Naira for 1 YEAR.
I was informed the speed can be adjusted to suit your purpose- the categories being up to 1Mbps/2Mbps/5Mbps/21Mbps.
Smile have 20G for 17,000?

Well i use the unlimited for 19,000Naira and i have to confess smile is very fast. Faster than spectranet.

However i have never gotten a speed of up to 21mbp/s. Maximum download speed i reached once is 2mbs

Yes the speed can be adjusted on the unlimited plan.

Note: Smile network is very strong, even one a 1Bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Remember This Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.